TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

"You can't say that on Television!"

Guest Stunt Granny

Austin at WM 17 after the Rock kicked out of one of the many chairshots..

*Austin slamming his hand on the mat* "why can't you just STAY DOWN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!" And then starts kicking the ropes sceaming "SHIT!!! SHIT!!!!"

Best tantrum ever.

They started jobbing Sika out to everyone at house shows and they'd show the matches on PrimeTime. This time the guy going over was Duggan and at one point, Duggan yelled out, "Come on, you big son of a bitch!" Me and my cousin laughed. Obviously, it could have been edited, but was not.

And didn't the Big Show call Kaienti "gooks"?

i think i read somehwere he really called them "goofs". i could be wrong tho.

He said he called them goofs, but because he was slobbering at the time, it was hard to make it, and the censor thought he might have said gooks, so bleeped him anyway to be safe.

And while most people who use racist terms use "gook" as a catch-all term for any Asian, it is actually a term meant to describe Vietnamese.

For Japanese, "Jap" or "Nip" would be the terms.

11-29 Nitro, 1999...

Juvy def. Liger to win IWGP Jr. Title after hitting him with Tequila bottle. During match, Juvy executes a plancha, and lands on Liger, and severely damages his arm.

Next WCW program is a live Thunder, on 12-02...

Benoit Vs. Liger.

Juvy comes to the ring with La Parka and Psychosis, for Juvy to do commentary.

Juvy: "At least Benoit is a professional and didn't cause me to break my arm."

Carlito Montana called a black guy a "wetback" at XPW Go Funk Yourself. I should've asked him whether they told him to say that or if it was his choice when I talked to him a year ago, but I didn't think to.

Jericho in Japan and Angle applying the Ankle Lock are the ones with the worst pottymouths.

Buh-Buh's rant at ECW Heat Wave takes the cake (though it's ECW PPV, so different standards.) I think I posted it in the wrestling quotes section. Purely profane.

On Rampage 91, Mr. Perfect and The British Bulldog, are doing a test of strength, Bulldog gets the advantage and Perfect hollers "son of a bitch". I believe Mooney and Hayes, tried to cover for him by saying "son of a gun"

I remember my friend playing that exact moment for me over the phone, and I rented the video to watch it.

Guest Sturgis

Muraco/Snuka cage match: Snuka is checking out the cage and Muraco yells: "Get your fucking ass in here".

Gilbert/Steamboat vs. Flair/Windham: Flair is having words with Steamboat and says something along the lines of: "Stay on the outside and get your ass kicked" which odd to here on a family show in 89'.

Bobby Heenan went on a profanity-laced tirade that got bleeped out after Ric Flair lost the "Loser leaves WWF" match to Mr. Perfect on an early episode of Monday Night Raw.

And I could've sworn Bret Hart doing guest commentary during his feud with Jean-Pierre Lafeet(sp?) said "bullshit" which went on the air unbleeped.

Randy Savage to Crush moments before Crush turned heel on him "Come on brother, let's get away from these Japs"

And let us not forget the Hulkster encouraging Bret at WM9 to get "that Jap" in reference to Yokozuna. And over at WCW, didn't Flair get in trouble cause he either did or they thought he did threaten to "jap-slap" someone?

Other ones...

Big Bossman at some MSG house show (back when they still televised them, mind you) to Ted DiBiase: "Your time has come...get in here so I can kick your ass!" Yes another early "A-bomb." Speaking of which...

Ric Flair to Lex Luger, pre-WrestleWar '90: "Right now, with Woman by my side, I'm gonna kick your ass!" (repeats were both bleeped and unedited)

How about the WCWSN when they had the talk show segment, with Rick Rude as a guest that week? Missy starts taking comments from "fans," culminating in different women claiming they had affairs with Ricky Steamboat? At one point two of said women kept calling one another a (bleeped) "slut"

Then there was the whole Paul E/Madusa segment from HH92.

And am I the only one who remembered the Lex Luger vs. Brad Armstrong Power Hour match, in which Luger gets several two-counts, and after each one bellows, "Dammit, I want a one-two-three!" to the ref? I was OBSESSED with this for the longest time...when my friends and I put on our own matches, whenever we got a near-fall we'd get up and yell, "Dammit I want a (slaps hands) one-two-three!"

Randy Savage to Crush moments before Crush turned heel on him "Come on brother, let's get away from these Japs"

And over at WCW, didn't Flair get in trouble cause he either did or they thought he did threaten to "jap-slap" someone?

Yes, it was on a Nitro in 1999 I think. I believe there were complaints made to Turner about it as well.

Guest BobBacklundRules

Didn't AJ Styles get in hot water for saying faggot?

At a recent house, before his match with HBK, Flair got on the mic and said, "I don't care who you are, I'm going to make you my bitch you little piece of shit." Which proved to me once again that Flair is the man.

Guest LooneyTune

Rico screaming "God dammit" at Jeff is actually funny, not wrong. Now, if he would've called Jeff a "Nigga" like Booker T did to Hogan... it would've been even funnier, but that would've been wrong (especially since Jeff Hardy is white).

Guest Fook
Then there was the whole Paul E/Madusa segment from HH92.

Can someone elaborate on this?

Guest Sturgis

No problem Fook.

Paul E., Vader, and Race are on the stage. Paul E. congradulates them for successfully defeding Rick Rude's US Title. Madusa comes up and does the same and this follows:

P= Paul E.

M= Madusa

P: I've had it with you, I have had it with you, since day one I've had it with you. First of all let's get one thing straight, I am the brains, I am the muscle, I am the Dangrous Alliance. You know why? Beacuse I am a man. M-A-N. Dominat. Supieror. The brains. The boss. The one in control. You're just a woman. Nothing more than a woman. Inferior. Sub-servient. Nothing more than a chick that takes orders. You Madusa have been good for one year for one thing; and that is to take care of allof Ravishing Rick Rude's needs. And the reason I hired you for that job is because the other hooker I had in mind had a previous obligation. Let me spell it out for you, woman. Female. So that even a woman can understand. I am a MAN, MAN, MAN. YOU ARE A WOMAN, WOMAN, WOMAN, WHICH MEANS DAMNIT YOU ARE FIRED, FIRED, FIRED. And because your a woman and I know that your stupid I'll spell it ot for you: F-I-R-E-D, FIRED, FIRED, FIRED.

M: Paul E. you fa-(kick)

P: I'll beat you with one arm tied behind my back. And my word is my contract. C'mon bitch, c'mon.

Dupree, Grenier, and Conway get called French faggots by opponents at house shows a lot.

RVD saying "Fuck you!" to Stone Cold right before the No Mercy 2001 match starts. :lol:

A lot of these are just random swears by wrestlers ... I mean, if it's on a PPV, it's not a big deal, is it? It's like watching any sporting event that they have mics near the field/court/ice ... you hear the players swear all the time.

Didnt JR say something invovling swearing during TLC 1 or 2? When Edge speared Lita.

JR said: "Lita is jerking Edge off!....the ladder" haha

and the FUCK THE FCC sign at Raw was pretty funny too.

Guest LooneyTune

JR did the same thing at Wrestlemania X-8. "Trish is jerking Lita off... the top rope."

When the Rock said mutherfucker and Shane was supposed to interrupt him SHAFT~! style at the "Muther" but didn't and Rock just went right on ahead.

And nothing beats the swearing power of the NBA and their mike by the rim, in what has to be the DUMBEST idea in the history of television if you are trying to have good family entertainment.

Stephanie was supposed to interrupt him.

The best was when they miked the coaches and during a timeout Jeff Van Gundy was swearing like a sailor- good times

I remember Road Dogg getting into some trouble for saying "pussy" on Raw back in 99 or 2000.

Also, not a wrestler one, but on the Raw from 97 where ECW invaded, Sunny and Marlena had an arm wrestling match. All throughout the thing, you can hear this woman in the crowd screaming "C'MON MARLENA!! C'MON MARLENA! C'MON MARLENA"!!! Then at the end, Sunny throws powder in her eyes, and the lady just goes off. She was like, "BITCH!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH"!!! It's funny as hell. When Sunny's leaving ringside, you can hear her start up again. "I HATE YOU BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU BITCH"!!

Don't know if this counts, but I remeber there was a point in WCW were you couldn't say "foreign object", and had to say "international object" instead

I remember Road Dogg getting into some trouble for saying "pussy" on Raw back in 99 or 2000.

Also, not a wrestler one, but on the Raw from 97 where ECW invaded, Sunny and Marlena had an arm wrestling match.  All throughout the thing, you can hear this woman in the crowd screaming "C'MON MARLENA!! C'MON MARLENA! C'MON MARLENA"!!!  Then at the end, Sunny throws powder in her eyes, and the lady just goes off.  She was like, "BITCH!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH"!!!  It's funny as hell.  When Sunny's leaving ringside, you can hear her start up again.  "I HATE YOU BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU BITCH"!!

I have that Raw on tape, and if you look closely, Tammy breaks Kayfabe for a second and laughs a little. She has to stiffle laughter pretty much the whole segment, trying to pretend she's not hearing that woman screaming at her, when she could clearly hear every word she was saying. This was indeed from the ECW Invasion Raw from Feb. 97, when Sunny and Marlena were having their brief program.

When Foley was going into his match with Orton they had that one in ring promo where Foley was trying to get Orton to spit on him. When Mick punched himself in the head multiple times, Orton clearly said "You're fucking crazy". It wasn't really audible, but very easy to read his lips.

oh yeah i remember at the HHH-Rock Ladder match from SS 98, they were face to face before the start of the match and the rock was saying something reaaaaally long but it involved alot of variations of 'fuck'.

Plus he was overdoing his lips movements so one could clearly understand him.