TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BillyTheStud

What is your favorite catchphrase that didn't..

Guest Dillon Likes Bossman

"How do you like me now?" - Holley

Ok, it was horrible....but it was fun to hear the crowd not react after he puts his heart and soul into asking.

"I'm Tazz, and I'm thug-life born, thug-life bred and when I die I'll be thug-life dead."

Just seems a tad bit too long to close out a promo.

"If you don't know me, then you ain't my homie!"

Grandmaster Sexay

I was a Too Much mark back when they got TV time. They hadn't been Too Cool long enough for me to hate them.

Oh, Rock has come up with worse... how about the time he called Coach a popcorn fart?

I dont know Popcorn Fart was pretty funny.

My favorite although Im sure not meant to be a catch phrase came when Hogan was in the 18 wheeler and ran into the Rock in the Ambulance. Before doing that he yelled "Im gonna cripple your ass. nWo Style!!!" That my friends could of sold more T-Shirts then Austin 3:16 anyday of the week and twice on a sunday.

How many times did Hogan say that in that segment? 7 times?

I too liked Holly's 'How do ya like me now?' It is possibly the most boring catchphrase ever, delivered in the most boring manner ever. And they played it before his every match, like they were expecting the crowd to go nuts like the breaking glass.

If I wasn't me, I'd definitely want to be me- One of RVD's goofily arrogant phrases.

Enough is enough! And it's time for a change! - Owen Hart, of course. For whatever reason this evolved into an inside joke with me and my friends into 'Nyaaargh! I'm sicka this shit!' Which would have been a money catch phrase, mark my words.

Guest Sturgis
"Hollywood....or as the Nitro Girls call me 'Wood'!"

Hogan tried so hard to get that one over.

Now THAT'S a catchphrase.

And it was "I'm gonna lay the smackdown on his crippled ass nWo style."

My favorite although Im sure not meant to be a catch phrase came when Hogan was in the 18 wheeler and ran into the Rock in the Ambulance. Before doing that he yelled "Im gonna cripple your ass. nWo Style!!!" That my friends could of sold more T-Shirts then Austin 3:16 anyday of the week and twice on a sunday.

haha that was so funny because he said it like 20 times before he crashed into the ambulance. Wherever he saw the camera he went "I'm gonna cripple his Ass!...nWo style! haha!"

Guest jm29195

Or in Hogan's 03 comeback where he called Rock 'Rock a Jabroni' (Rock of Gibralter)

How many failed catchphrases/shirts has Piper had now?

One Warrior Nation shirts were never gonna sell....

Since the Disciple was in the oWn, he should have called it the 'pair of Warriors nation' or the pWn. Ok, that was bad.

I thought Piper's 'the Pipes' nickname was hilariously bad. His Alcatraz segment was priceless. "Aaah! The Pipes! The Pipes! The Pipes is(are?) comin' for you Hogan! The Pipes! Aaah!" *Runs off, presumably to swim to the arena he's going to fight Hogan in.*

Oh, and Chon is justice! Chono is rule! would have gotten over huge.

And it was "I'm gonna lay the smackdown on his crippled ass nWo style."

Oh right I knew it was something like that anyways. Either way it was pure gold! What was that one that Booker T was always spouting off in WCWs dying days. I cant remember what it was but it started out with "My daddy always used to tell me..." And then it went off somewhere else where I forget. Oh and Booker Ts "Dont hate the playa, Hate the game." Was also really crappy...But the important thing right now is for someone to tell me what that other catchphrase of his that started off with "My daddy always used to tell me...."

Sid during WCW's death days . . .

"Mama says it beees that way sometimes!"

Na I know that wasnt it...I think its something like "My daddy always told me if you want some you gotta be big enough, bad enough strong enough, come get some" or some crap like that....I didnt want to say the rest cause all I know for sure is the "My daddy always told me..." part.

Guest Duncan Eternia

Booker T - "I'm gettin' too old for this shit"

I think he only said it once but it was gold!

Guest Stunt Granny

"I DON'T DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!!" Stone Cold Steve Austin- May 2001

"Save the drama for your mama" - Booker T during dying days.

I thought that caught on pretty well actually...

"Through fierce winds and pouring rain, all evil shall fear the hurricane!" - Hurricane during the Invasion angle, never caught on but I always thought it was pretty cool.