TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Who's going to be at WrestleMania?

Shitty seats are better then no seats.

Guest MikeSC
Also in the shitty seats crowd, somewhere practically behind the set. Let's hope I don't get fireworks in my face.

You could always fake an injury and sue them.

-=Mike

Guest Edgehead

Akebono

How bout that for a sign.

or

Stone Cold Fears the Wifebeater

I'am proud to say that I'll definlly be going. in my 9 years of being a wrestling fan. this would be my 2nd live wrestling event. my first live event was a SmackDown! just 2 or 3 weeks before WrestleMania 17. the one where Undertaker got arrested by Triple H and the Main-Event was Kurt Angle Vs Steve Austin.

I have never in my life been looking foward to anything as I am going to Wrestle freakin Mania next week. I can gurentee that this will be the best event I'll ever attend. and I got pretty good seats to. they're going to be somewhere in the middle oppisite the camera side. I haven't looked at the ticket yet so I don't know exactlly where I'll be sitting. its just going to be me and my cousin going, were both pretty big wrestling fans. I'am really looking forward to it.

The card is shaping up to be one hellava card. so many great matches to look foward to and best of all, I'am looking foward in seeing the Undertaker live.

I can gurentee that this will be the best event I'll ever attend.

Agreed, especially if the only other event you've been to is Undertaker chasing Stephanie around while HHH cuts a 45 minute promo.

The Undertaker part, heh. I wouldn't mind seeing that :D . with Triple H, I'd proabally just go take a piss brake, or buy something from the food court till hes over.

Taker666,

PPVs are soooo much more energetic than Smackdowns. I was at Royal Rumble 2001 and the energy in the place was just... wow...

Of course there was a great undercard plus the Royal Rumble match.

I'd imagine Wrestlemania topping that.

My friend's selling me his extra ticket if I can come up witht the money soon. Needless to say, I'm trying everything to do just that.

If I can manage the extra $50, which I'm doubting now, I'd like to go to the Hall of Fame ceremony.

I'll be going - totally coincidentally, I was able to take off two weeks from work right now (I live in MN) and my family, who lives out in CA, surprised me with a plane ticket out there if I wanted it. Needless to say I'm going. Ended up paying $200 for a ticket to Mania off Ebay, but it should be worth it - lower level seat. Also got a ticket to Raw the next day AND seats to Smackdown in San Diego. Its nice having family in southern Cali :)

This will be my second Mania, ended up going to Mania 19 which was a real fun time for sure. This should probably top it with Raw and SD the days after. Still thinking about doing the HOF thing but not sure. I wish WWE would still have the fanfest!!!

BTW, does anyone need a ticket still? I have an extra one I ended up bidding on off Ebay and won. $100 ticket, in premier seating section 11, row 6.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I will be at Wrestlemania this year. This will be the 4th straight here I'm going (Been to WM18 on). I leave for Cali tomorrow so should be fun! I'm definitely psyched for the Angle/Shawn match the most.

Matt, I just PMed you.

Does anyone from the LA area know of any side stuff WWE is doing in LA or CA in general the week of the show?I heard somewhere of maybe a Road to WrestleMania deal at some malls there next weekend and maybe a public deal middle of next week where they set up a ring somewhere?

Well they are having a fan fest type thing in a mall in culver city, heres a full list of mania weekend events from wwe.com. also jericho confirmed on byte this this week, that Fozzy will be playign at the motorhead 30th anniversary concert at The Wiltern Theatre in Hollywood on April 1st friday night

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Manhattan Beach, CA

SHELTON BENJAMIN & CANDICE will be signing autographs at Game Rush@Blockbuster located at 1130A Sepulveda Blvd. from 7-9 p.m.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hollywood Blvd., CA

Be sure to be at Hollywood Blvd. (between Highland and Orange), adjacent to Hollywood and Highland Center) for a free preview of WrestleMania 21, including exhibition matches. The event begins at 12 p.m.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Westchester, CA

EDGE & MARIA will be signing autographs at Game Rush@Blockbuster located at 8813 S. Sepulveda Blvd. from 4-6 p.m.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Glendale, CA

REY MYSTERIO & MICHELLE MCCOOL will be signing autographs at the Toys R Us located at 2905 Los Feliz Blvd. from 7-9 p.m.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hollywood, CA

RANDY ORTON, SHELTON BENJAMIN, CHRISTIAN, MATT HARDY, LITA, KANE, STACY KEIBLER, JBL, BATISTA, MISS JACKIE, HURRICANE, ROB VAN DAM, JOHN CENA, JONATHAN COACHMAN, KURT ANGLE, BIG SHOW, and TRISH STRATUS will be on hand for the 3rd annual THQ Superstar Challenge starting at 7:30 p.m. at the House of Blues located at 8430 Sunset Blvd. Tickets will be required for this event and are available at Ticketmaster and House of Blues.

Friday, April 1, 2005

Culver City, CA

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 21 TOUR featuring WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "The Mouth from the South" Hart, Ron Simmons, and Christopher Nowinski - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. - Westfield Shoppingtown Fox Hills, 294 Fox Hills Mall, Culver City, CA 90230. For more information, please call (310) 390-7833.

Friday, April 1, 2005

Torrance, CA

BOOKER T & ROCHELLE will be signing autographs at Game Rush@Blockbuster located at 21841 Hawthorne Blvd. from 4-6 p.m.

Friday, April 1, 2005

Sherman Oaks, CA

ROB VAN DAM & STACY KEIBLER will be signing autographs at the Tower Records located at Sherman Oaks Galleria on 15301 Ventura Blvd. from 4-6 p.m.

Friday, April 1, 2005

Hawthorne, CA

EDDIE GUERRERO will be signing autographs at the Toys R Us located at 14705 Oceangate Ave. from 7-9 p.m.

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Hollywood, CA

WWE HALL OF FAME INDUCTION - 5:15 PM - Universal Amphitheatre, Hollywood, California. For more information, please call (213) 480-3232. To purchase tickets, visit www.ticketmaster.com.

HULK HOGAN, JIMMY HART, NIKOLAI VOLKOFF, THE IRON SHEIK, PAUL ORNDORFF, BOB ORTON JR. and RODDY PIPER will be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame at the Universal Amphitheatre. Current WWE Superstars will also be on hand. Tickets for this event are required and can be purchased at Ticketmaster and the Universal Amphitheatre Box Office.

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Culver City, CA

ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 21 TOUR featuring Ron Simmons and Christopher Nowinski - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Westfield Shoppingtown Fox Hills, 294 Fox Hills Mall, Culver City, CA 90230. For more information, please call (310) 390-7833.

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Los Angeles, CA

THEODORE LONG & HARDCORE HOLLY will be signing autographs at the Team LA store located at the STAPLES Center, 1111 S. Figueroa, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Culver City, CA

CHRIS JERICHO will be signing autographs at the Toys R Us located at 11136 Jefferson Blvd. from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Saturday, April 2, 2005

West Los Angeles, CA

JOHN CENA will be signing autographs at Game Rush@Blockbuster located at 9201 Venice Blvd. from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. featuring a special appearance by DOUBLE A from Power 106.

I could have got tix, I had the presale info and everything, but my dad had just taken me to raw in anaheim, and we werent sure if there was enough money in the bank, then I didnt tell him cuz I am an idiot.

STill hall of fame tix left, but I dont really want to pay 35 bucks for cheap seats plus parking. Plus Id have to beg my friend to go with me lol cuz my lazy ass dont drive.

I eneterd a contest to win wm tix and hof tix thru my cable company, but the drawing aint till monday i think, not that Ill win lol

My luck ill win the third prize, a wm 21 tshirt (hey at least theyre worth 25 bucks )

Most likely I watch it on tv, despit being only like an hour or so away from the staples center. (my third wm in ca in the 11 years i been here and still nothing :(

I've been a fan for over 15 years, been to countless live events and PPV's, but still no WrestleMania for me.

Chicago is about 8 1/2 hours from here, so I'm considering trying to go next year. I keep holding out hope that WM will come to the southeast sometime soon (Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando, etc.), but I don't think it'll happen. Unless you're LA, Chicago, or NYC, your odds of getting a WM in or around your area are pretty limited.

Is anyone willing to split the cost of a hotel room or something? I'm nearly broke and I need a place to stay til the Metrolink starts running again on Monday morning. I don't care if I have to sleep on the floor.

That's sorta funny that RVD is doing a lot of promoting while not on the card. Think he'll make some sort of appearance on the PPV, since it's in his backyard?

I can't see it.

Other than a cameo in Eddie vs. Rey, there's nothing for him to do that'd make much sense. Unless he's, on an off chance, inducting someone into the HOF.

well I guess I didnt win the contest. So Ill be watching on ppv. I doubt Ill get down in LA for the weekend either cuz of personal issues . But I hope all of you who are going have fun. Makes some cool signs, how about one that tributes TSM?

"SMARTMARKS FORUM ROCKS" or something such.

Even though he isnt on the card I would bring a "Simon Invented Weight Loss" sign

as well as "Hey HHH, you're not Lemmy, shave the beard!!!!"

"Vince fears ring aprons"

"What's the deal with airline food?" (Ok im kidding there)

"You paid $49.95 to see this sign"

of course if anyone can make another F*ck The FCC sign it would be appreciated

So umm.. what time are you guys going to be arriving there? This is my first WWE PPV, I have no idea what time I should plan on getting there.

Guest Brian

If there's anyone in LA, who lives there because I'm not sure if this will come through, pm me if you're interested in two $75 tickets. Ticketmaster lost one of my orders and I've made my money back and then some, but the order they lost they're holding at the box office. I had sold them, but lost contact with that person and so they're just sitting there. All I have to do is e-mail Ticketmaster with a name and you can, hopefully, pick these up. First come, first serve, and no guarantee.

I'm assuming they will open the doors between 2-3pm or so, so that would be a good time to show up. Anyone go to the thing in Hollywood today? Sounded like an ok lineup for a free show.....

Also, anyone need a single ticket to Raw the next night? I got one for $40, Premier level seat.

If there's anyone in LA, who lives there because I'm not sure if this will come through, pm me if you're interested in two $75 tickets. Ticketmaster lost one of my orders and I've made my money back and then some, but the order they lost they're holding at the box office. I had sold them, but lost contact with that person and so they're just sitting there. All I have to do is e-mail Ticketmaster with a name and you can, hopefully, pick these up. First come, first serve, and no guarantee.

Dont suppose you have a pair of tickets to Raw by chance?