TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kkktookmybabyaway

Cookie - Monster = Goodbye childhood memories...

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

That show is still crossing the line. I don't like the look of that fucking "Ernie", either. Arrogant son of a bitch.

They should have him get diabetes from all that sugar, and every week they can have a segment where kids guess where on CM's ass the insulin is getting injected. The number of that day can be his current blood/sugar level.

"Today's number is... 186! Ooh, Cookie Monster need to go to hospital!"

With all due respect, a blood sugar of 186 shouldn't send you to the hospital. Please get your facts straight before failing to be funny.

I do know what I'm talking about, seeing as how I have diabetes. Fat people with diabetes have to keep their sugar level in a very tight range of 20 points, while average people with it can have a good bit more freedom with their eating(around 50). I'm assuming CM is fat because he does nothing but eat COOKIES. His fur makes it hard to tell how fat he actually is. Plus, he's a fucking PUPPET. His blood/sugar limit is fucking non-existant.

As for not being funny- humor is subjective, fuckass.

journalridiculejpcount.jpg

"Cookie Monster now has EIGHT, EIGHT toes! AH AH AHH!"

Why don't they just make him the Veggie Monster and completely ruin him. Those hippies have gone too far this time.

They're not hippies. Hippies are ignored and don't succeed. They're stupid soccer moms on their cellphones while driving their SUV and too busy drinking Starbucks to notice their kid at all. But it's somehow TELEVISION'S FAULT? Maybe if instead of keeping up with the Joneses, they should keep up with their parenting.

Surely if kids were following Sesame Street's example they'd live with a male 'friend' and be living in trashcans. Fuck these new-age hippies. Fuck fat people.

Ya know what? A little bit of my childhood just died.

They feel guilty that we Americans have all the food we want. They say we are getting fat. To be honest, I really don't see a disproportionate amount of fat people compared to thin people. Why eat low carb and shit when you can die in a car accident the next day?

Sounds like fatty talk.

I do know what I'm talking about, seeing as how I have diabetes.

My mom has type 2 diabetes. We should form a support group or something.

We could get together and talk about the struggles of living with the disease.

Just don't expect me to cook you any of those fucking special diabetic-friendly meals or inject you in the ass or anything.

Just don't expect me to cook you any of those fucking special diabetic-friendly meals or inject you in the ass or anything.

Nah, I'm the type who just has to watch my sugar/carb intake. Fuck that low carb shit. Just smaller portions. Also, Diet Sundrop is really good.

Your mom gets ass injections? I hope you don't have to do it.

Oddly enough, my dad was diagnosed for the first time today.

My mom is also diabetic, although I don't know anything about it. She doesn't require injections. I wonder if that means I'll get it? OH GOD NO!

Nah, I'm the type who just has to watch my sugar/carb intake. Fuck that low carb shit. Just smaller portions. Also, Diet Sundrop is really good.

Your mom gets ass injections? I hope you don't have to do it.

Oddly enough, my dad was diagnosed for the first time today.

Naw, she's got type 2 diabetes, which is what I'm assuming you have as well if you don't have to take insulin injections. That's type 1, if I'm not mistaken. Like with you, she just has to watch what she eats and take some medication to ensure her blood sugar remains stable.

I'm a bit concerned that I'll develop it later in life myself, but in the last year or so I radically changed my diet & lifestyle, so I'm hoping that's enough save me, at least for a few decades.

Hmm, now where have I seen that name, or something close to it, before?...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!1111

Seriously, they may as well have made Kami homosexual...They'd've had an "AIDS" and "A-OK to be gay" message wrapped into one furry, orange, green vest-wearing package.

You know, I have to be honest here, if I was a muppet? I'd totally ostracize that AIDS muppet. Cause, hey, why take chances?

Guest Duke_The_Dog

I've watched Sesame Street lately and have not seen a difference.

Do they still show the grover as a waiter for the blue man skits?

Its a shame that the Pianist who screwed up and then banged his head into the Piano was banned. i miss him.

/wipes tear from childhood