TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lord David

Seeing as I'm the new jobber.

Guest Lord David

Figured I should post an intro or something.

Some of ya who post on the X-Net forums know me as xfwmike, aka the XFW owner (HAH! We kicked your asses last month :P *gets a shoe in the face* OW!), and also the boyfriend of XFW co-owner, and X-Net Icon judge Rachel Lucid (No, I can not get her to give you kind reviews :P).

Those of you who don't know me... will get to know me as a guy who tells crap jokes, and who will be your next jobber for the near future ;).

Anyways, figured I'd drop in a little hello, as this section of the forum kinda feels slow... and I'll probably ignore the main part of the forum, and just stick to posting in the SWF section. Mainly 'cause I'm lazy enough as it is, and if I start posting in the rest of the forum too, I'll never get any work done ;).

So... to summarize... "Hi" :D

Hi back atcha. I am this fed's Triple H. Only with more eyeliner. Welcome aboard - so are you the newest member of the British Mafia, or merely a foreign imposter?

Guest Lord David

I'm just some UK jobber, who's looking forward to jobbing here now ;).

It's like the old saying... that I just made up... those who can roleplay do so, those who can't, run their own feds ;).

Guest Failed Mascot
and also the boyfriend of XFW co-owner, and X-Net Icon judge Rachel Lucid (No, I can not get her to give you kind reviews :P).

Can you get her to give nude photos or is that a no too?

Those of you who don't know me... will get to know me as a guy who tells crap jokes

You're in good company. :P

Welcome to the SWF!

I'm just some UK jobber, who's looking forward to jobbing here now ;).

It's like the old saying... that I just made up... those who can roleplay do so, those who can't, run their own feds ;).

As long as you're aware that you have to write matches rather than roleplay, it's all good ;) Welcome into the British Mafia - I think it's only me and Landon now, and Landon doesn't really count because his character's a Spanish-American.

*holds Landon down some more*

Guest Lord David
As long as you're aware that you have to write matches rather than roleplay, it's all good ;)

Why ya think I came here, I wont get jobbed out with RP's ;).

Oh, and Mascot... I probably can get her to do nude photos... but for me and me only. muwahahahaha! :firedevil:

You're just lucky I'm not a chav. Cause if I was, I'd rip your bloody head off, ya gyppo.

Whath' 'el yu gat aganst as, ya lampy bast'rd?

Guest Lord David

Has anyone ever told you that you're all completely nuts? :P.

Just like me :D.

The Hooligans it is. A bunch of lager louts, that's us (except me and Dace, who don't drink. And Aecas, who drinks Guinness. I can't remember offhand what Card drinks, but I think he's partial to Guinness too).

Right. 'Ooligans. Sor'id.

The Hooligans it is. A bunch of lager louts, that's us (except me and Dace, who don't drink. And Aecas, who drinks Guinness. I can't remember offhand what Card drinks, but I think he's partial to Guinness too).

Right. 'Ooligans. Sor'id.

Card's partial to real ale.

Me, I prefer good, solid porter that you could stick a spoon into and have it stand up.

*Marks out for fucking Crusen*

And David, don't start with the Pepsi because I'm a Coke man. I can foresee a long and bloody feud between the British Teetotallers ensuing, climaxing with a Six-Pack On A Pole match.

Guest Lord David

I blame my Pepsi addiction on a guy called Greg Dean... him off Real Life Comics. I used to hate that AND coke prior to getting engrossed in that strip, then decided to try Pepsi again, and I got hooked.

But I'll drink Coke too, on the rare occasion it's actually cheaper than Pepsi that is (Which isn't often... they always price an inferior product too high :P).

Bring on chump, I mean champ :D.