TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

RF and Dana Dameson had sex

lol he just pretended she was nick carter ;)

Please. There is no way Rob would pretend it was Nick Carter...

...he pretended it was Aaron Carter...

I'll inform ya of the fuss, since I have heard it all, being exposed to the Northeastern Indy territory...

Dana Dameson, yeah, why all the fuss? Well, she broke into the business, based on the sole reason that she just wanted to BE in the business. In a DOI interview, they asked her about her wrestling fanship, and uhh...gotta love the way she NEVER WATCHED wrestling until the attitude era of the WWE! Wow..

She ended up working for some the well known promotions like Carmine Sabia Jr's SSCW, worked for JAPW, and also did UXW (USA PRO). Her gimmick was to be jailbait.

She was insane. She even worked a gimmick, and even brought that gimmick into her regular life, saying she hated black and hispanic people, but the way she did it was very unentertaining. Like, there is this wrestler in the Northeast, Crazy Ivan. He does a gimmick like that, but it's entertaining. She made the gimmick vulgar. She went on hotlines, having some interesting interviews.

Everywhere she went, she was always causing trouble. I remember she frequented a local indy show near me, American Wrestling Alliance. She caused trouble there with Deranged, and there was a fight once with Deranged's girl. She got into a fight. She later caused trouble with Homicide. Dana entered the lockerroom like she had business there. She was a fan at that point. It would be like ME entering the damn lockerroom. Alot of the boys in the back didn't like it. She made a scene, and police were called. Hell, everytime she was at a show, there was a problem. Funny, the police ended up staying to watch a great match that was happening at the time! After that fiasco, the owner of the promotion, banned her from coming again, and a BUNCH of other promotions banned her from their shows, after seeing the bullshit she did.

Soon after that, she announced she was retiring from the biz. She later admitted that she didn't care for the business, and only used it as a stepping stone for her TRUE career, modeling, hence the MANY photos from above. If you were over at the DOI boards months ago, the FAMOUS fake posters there were TRASHING her BIG TIME, since they had an ongoing joke about her being a slut and stuff, and because of her face, they called her a hamster...LOL It was COMEDY GOLD.

But, she does look good to me. I'd hit..I don't care how many in advance did it already...but I want some...lol.

Okay, finally got an answer, thanks. From what it sounds like, I hope she did quit the biz, good riddance.

In a DOI interview, they asked her about her wrestling fanship, and uhh...gotta love the way she NEVER WATCHED wrestling until the attitude era of the WWE! Wow..

I didn't either. Some people learn quick.

From what I read, she was notorious just for being a ring rat and a vicious cunt to deal with once she was actually used on shows.

We don't say cunt on this board.

We say "buchiach". :D

The day I say more cushin for the pushin is the day i will quit this fucking forum. And speech altogether.

Dana Dameson, yeah, why all the fuss? Well, she broke into the business, based on the sole reason that she just wanted to BE in the business.
I see no issue with that ... I'm sure a lot of women become wrestlers/valets/whatever purely because they want to be more famous rather than for some real love of wrestling. Much the way a lot of guys become wrestlers because their football careers don't pan out (e.g. Luger, Goldberg)

She was insane. She even worked a gimmick, and even brought that gimmick into her regular life, saying she hated black and hispanic people,
Are we certain that she brought the gimmick to her real life, rather than bring her real life views into her gimmick??

Think I'll pass...

02.jpg

She sure as hell needs a different outfit. I think I've seen at least three other valets wear the exact same stuff, that's clear gimmick stealing.

That very first far away shot made her look alright, after that it was pretty disgusting. But this is nothing to be really shocked over.

She looks good in one and then ugly in the next...anyone think she is actually a set of twins an evil ugly one and a nice good looking one and the ugly one is out there trying to ruin the good one's reputation by being ugly mean and fucking a child molester?

What I didn't like about her is the fact she is such a newb to the wrestling world. She didn't care about it. She caused trouble whereever she went, and didn't respect the biz.

Guest MikeSC

The problem is that she REALLY isn't that attractive.

Really.

She is average, at best. I see more attractive women at the bookstores I frequent.

-=Mike

sack.jpg

awesome! :lol:

Edit: If I had more time I'd find a picture of a 6 pack of beer and a lightswitch...that's how I lovingly describe certain women: "she's a six pack and a lightswitch kinda gal"

I think I'd just do her doggy style making her face the wall. She probably doesn't have that bad an ass so I could stare at that.

The brown paper bag is a good suggestion though.

If I had more time I'd find a picture of a 6 pack of beer and a lightswitch...that's how I lovingly describe certain women: "she's a six pack and a lightswitch kinda gal"

904334.jpg

Lightswitch.JPG

Lushus doesn't have two minutes to spare, apparently

The problem is that she REALLY isn't that attractive.

Really.

She is average, at best. I see more attractive women at the bookstores I frequent.

-=Mike

Oh like you wouldn't fuck average women. Just because there is a 20 dollar bill out there doesn't mean I'm not going to take a free Five dollar bill.