TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The RAW Thread for 05-02-05: Show Comments

If they are playing it out for the winner to get a shot on RAW, then it will most likely start with 8 men, so that the winner gets a shot on the night of the draft.

The negativity here is hilarious because it's true :lol:

The wwe is screwed up, so who knows what the hell this all means. I still wonder what Edge will do with his #1 contendership :P Really, I can see why people lose faith with this company with all of its logic gaps.

However, if this leads to draft night's title match wouldn't it be funny for Christian and Edge to be screwed of the title shot by being sent to smackdown. E and C up against Cena would work.

Hey, that battle royal Rumble 94 finish is ridiculous. I'm just glad they don't ruin Hogan/Orndorff's steel cage finish by copying it.

I predict:

Face wins tournament.

Face Vs. Batista in June. Batista loses some heat.

Triple H interferes. Triple H gets heat.

Triple H Vs. Batista at Vengeance. Trips wins belt due to "Batista not being as over and me being hot".

Vengeance *is* in June, if you're referring to the June PPV.

No, I think the Batista Vs. New #1 Contender Match would be at about June 5th Raw. Maybe a week earlier.

Vengeance is June 26th, HHH/Batista #3.

And stop saying Edge is the "#1 Contender". He has a guaranteed title shot, that is all.

Okay, I guess Edge is not the #1 contender when he can get a title shot ahead of all contenders to the title. With the guaranteed shot he is the FIRST in-line.

I'm starting to think someone else besides Trips will win this tournament. Don't get to happy as that might be Batista's only title defense against another competitor before facing Triple H in HIS match for the title at Vengence in the HIAC. Yeah, so, I think someone like Benoit will win to make Batista look really strong. HHH regains the title at the ppv. Silly me thinking Batista would at least get a reign until SummerSlam.

Triple H isn't wasting time, is he?

He might be where Flair is at by this time next year if things are going this way.

Drunk off his ass and proclaiming another wrestler is the greatest of all time?

Because it says "to determine the NEXT #1 Contender".

Wouldn't make sense for Triple H to be the previous #1 contender and then become the next #1 contender.

It ain't gonna be Trips, IMO.

The "next #1 contender" would face Batista...when? Bad Blood is the June Raw PPV, right?

Would it be then or as a "filler" program during the month of May?

Edge isn't the first in line for a title shot, either.

Edge is just a wrestler who can have one title shot any time he wants due to a stipulation.

The winner of this tournament is first-in-line.

I assume the tournament will be over before the draft. but i guess nobody really knows when the draft will be either.

I tried to order Bad Blood last year and the signal would just NOT go through. Contacting Comcast in Trenton, NJ for assistance, which is the equivalent of asking Leonardo DiCapiro's character in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" to fix your computer, was no help. So my friends and I didn't see it.

Lucky us, a 5 bucks each well saved.

Guest LooneyTune

Last I checked, there is no Bad Blood this year (the spot went to ECW PPV).

Guest Shadow

Thats what i was saying. Alot of people here seemed to be under the influence that there was a Bad Blood PPV.

I would like to say that I felt that RAW started off right, failed to capitalize on someone's increasign popularity, but it was nice to see him get some heat back with the backstage stuff.

All the more reason.

I mean, there's very few non-stale acts on Raw, so push the one that's stale? Stupid WWE

I think the problem right now is that almost every time it seems like a wrestler is starting to become popular, or is very popular, the WWE seems to have no confidence in the guy because he's not HHH, or he's not a big guy from OVW. As I said in another thread, I'm actually beginning to worry about the WWE's future. If this keeps up, then interest in the product is going to continue to fall, up to the point where the company will find themselves in serious jeopardy.