TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest whitemilesdavis

I can't believe it.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Whoever suspended me from the WWE folder should kiss my brown-eye. You're a sackless Nazi-mod who has to powertrip on a wrestling message board to compensate for the lack of ever having female interaction in your real life.

This guy is definitely a legitamate poster and definitely NOT a PBP.

Guest whitemilesdavis
And yet you're the one throwing a hissy fit over being unable to view and post in one forum on an internet message board.

What's next? I have sand in my vagina? Why don't you clean it out for me, douche.

This would never have happened if Tyler had been made a supermod.

Guest whitemilesdavis
Is being suspended from the WWE folder really that big of a deal for you ?

It's not like you were never going to be let back.

If it's not that big of a deal, why do you get your jollies out of suspending people? Whoever thought it was a good idea to make you a mod hated this board.

What's it over?

I was simply making retarded posts like every single other person in that folder.

Jesus, pull the goddamn Waaahhhhmbulance over for a bit and relax.

And why is he mod? Well.....would YOU turn down a request from THAT high up?

If I got my jollies out of suspending people, I'd have suspended more people than just you.

And if you have such a low opinion of the WWE folder, then why are you throwing a temper tantrum over not being able to post there ?

Come on, this guy is clearly asking for a ban. This whole thread is akin to charging at a police officer with a butcher knife.

It's also obvious that his first few posts in said thread were sarcastic.

Maybe it's because I actually respect wrestlers, but I don't think it's too much to ask that people don't dick around in a thread announcing the guy's retirement, and where he talks honestly and emotively about leaving the business.

If people really find it that important to be a dick, make a thread elsewhere.

This is like the best good cop/bad cop routine ever.

HTQ: "It's just temporary. Cool down, man. And try to have some respect."

Ill: *BLAM*

Why? Suicide via mod, that's all this was. It's a rough line of work, HTQ. You can't let your feelings get in the way. When you put on that badge...

You know what, I'm even boring myself with this analogy. At any rate, he was rightly banned, in my view.

Aw, c'mon, Dosh! Think of it: authorizing someone solely for the purpose of banning him. How cool is that? Come on. Abuse your power.

Aw, c'mon, Dosh! Think of it: authorizing someone solely for the purpose of banning him. How cool is that? Come on. Abuse your power.

Who is Dosh?

Rico Thread

For those too scared to venture...

It's threads like this one that remind me why I rarely venture in the wwe folder, and when I do go there, I try to limit which threads I read.

What fucking fun is it purposely trolling/flaming on a fucking message board? Don't jagoffs like that have paint to huff or glue to sniff?

Was whitemilesdavis Banky?

Professor Plague?

Hadn't read that until I posted my comments, Sass ... very well could be. Banky hasn't done the outright annoying gimmick in a while, so he was due.