TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Comments which don't warrant a thread.

Try 70 hours a week. Times it by 21 days straight.

I dunno how that math works, but okay!

Little groggy this morning.

10 Hours a Day x 21 Days Straight.

So do I. Especially when teachers say it.

Must be a Canadian thing, eh?

I found out that at our camp our grocery bill is on average $500,000 a month.

Bunch of math nerds, the lot of ya.

1cc1827236ed81aab83998b3290f05a1.png

lol.

Don't get it. I used the calculator on my computer to do the first half, and said fuck it when up came 25.857482 (give or take - I'm stressing laziness, not incomprehension).

Try 70 hours a week. Times it by 21 days straight.

I dunno how that math works, but okay!

Little groggy this morning.

10 Hours a Day x 21 Days Straight.

You a rig pig?

Bunch of math nerds, the lot of ya.

1cc1827236ed81aab83998b3290f05a1.png

lol.

Don't get it. I used the calculator on my computer to do the first half, and said fuck it when up came 25.857482 (give or take - I'm stressing laziness, not incomprehension).

A dozen, a gross, and a score

plus three times the square root of four

divided by seven

plus five times eleven

makes nine squared and not any more

Guest Tzar Lysergic
Well, a lot of people that don't sleep until noon have jobs, so not really.

I work 40 hrs a week, Monday through Friday, so waking up at 7am on the weekends is ridiculous for me.

40 whole hours?? Oh, muffin!

You aint lyin brother...you guys busy as shit right now, too?

Not much more than we normally are this time of year, production-wise. Remember that new system I talked about it that PM way back? I'm working on setting the god damned labor standards for assignments of all possible sizes and ranges. Tedium ad nauseum. I'm doing other shit like working with the maintenance guys and the system contractors on commissioning cranes and timing conveyors, blah blah. I actually have this weekend off, as mandated by my manager.

"Take the weekend off or you're going to die."

I worked something like 140-150 hours the past ten days. The wife said I looked like a tweaker about a week in. Couple days after that was when I was mean to Bob on here.

I'm watching football and sitting on this goddamned couch all day. Probably go fishing tomorrow. I don't know what to do with myself.

yuck, setting production standards...always a pain in the ass. Our boss JUST asked us to review them and see what bars need to be raised. Oh the folks out there will LOVE that! Anyway, we started the Saturdays in the 3rd week of August and will be working them through the 2nd week of December, pretty much like every year here.

Use the order of operations. It works.

God damn, it does! The answer is 81. I would have also accepted "snacktacular".

I still used a calculator. Also, I had a recurring, well, not nightmare, but scary thought when I was around 11, that I would win some obscene cash prize from McDonald's or something, and I'd blow it on the skill-testing question, because it didn't follow BEDMAS.

There are far too many senators, lieutenants, and generals on TSM right now. It's like the "Canadian" pandemic all over again. This doesn't even account for doctors or spacemen (and we apparently have a Spiff who is both a Space Man and a General).

how to deal with cops

A lot of material here, some of it may be interesting, but at least the first video is short enough.

If you watch the "what not to do" segment of the extended version, you can see the cop describing the car as smelling like "Bob Marley's ass".

Can I run the next Poster Tourney? I have amends to make for the hockey draft....which wasn't too bad, but we waited too long to implement the NFL Draft rule. Also, I was drunk for much of it, and I'm not drinking much any more.