TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

...So why spend the money on these games? I'm also assuming you are buying most of these at launch for full retail value?

Nah. Cheap Ass Gamer, man. I hardly ever pay full price. Plus I play them all. It's just that some get less play time than others.

Virgin Megastore is probably out of business right now but last week I picked up GTA IV and WWE SDvRAW 2009 together for $60. I wish they would have marked the games down further but I'm happy with them.

Hmm thats interesting to note, that its still called Virgin Megastore over in the States. In 2006 or so, Sir Richard Branson sold the stores off and they were rebranded as Zavvi.

According to Gamespot.com, Resident Evil 5 will have a demo out on XBL on Jan. 26th and then the demo will release for the PS3 a week later. I'm really looking forward to it.

Guest Smues

Awesome. I look forward to downloading it so I can kill a bunch of white people in Africa.

Awesome. I look forward to downloading it so I can kill a bunch of white people in Africa.

You don't need a game to do that, just join the local political party in Africa.

Aye, I was reading about that yesterday. It MIGHT be out in Japan on the PS3 this year, but they promised they wouldn't release it elsewhere until the JAP PS3 version was complete.

So glad I've got a job again, I'll get paid end of Feb just in time to pick up Street Fighter and Resident Evil <3 Hell, I was even thinking of selling the xbox and the games to cover bills and rent! WHAT WAS I THINKING, I BETRAYED MY LOVE! Well, you get the picture - fucking credit crunch.

In the next Mario & Luigi RPG on the DS, not only do you control the Mario Bros AND Bowser at the same time, but Mario and Luigi are inside Bowser. Fantastic Voyage style, not like fan fiction style.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44848.html

Hmm. Seems interesting, though I wonder how well the Touch-Screen added attack powers will play out during the game.

Some people I knew 8 years ago or so would probably use this to try to make a "Science of Mario's World" site.

Dug out the PS1 this week and put 5 hours into Castlevania Symphony of the Night already...great damn game

5 Hours well spent! That's a fucking classic if there ever was one. You should try it on a PS3 with the 1080p update if you get the chance.

Finished it up today with 197%...still a little more to do if I just wanna up my items and whatnot. 10 hours total. Awesome damn game. I play it through every couple of years

Portrait of Ruin for the DS was pretty amazing as well

I never played enough of SOTN to fully form an opinion on it, but I've always fucking *despised* the Metroid series, partially because of the backtracking