TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Angle Pusher

The Guy You Like Who Actually Sucks

The name speaks for itself. We all mark for wrestlers who pretty much suck Like let;s say if you mark for X-Pac or Billy Gunn.

I like Chris Masters (no idea why), Scott Hall and Carlito :ph34r:

I like Carlito, and I don't agree that he sucks, but everyone else does so there ya go...

I like Randy Orton and I think he has all the potential in the world as long as they keep him heel...everyone else thinks he sucks though...

I don't really HATE Chris Masters, I just wish they'd speed up this masterlock challenge thing and get him into a fued or two...and i DON'T mean against the Big Show...

Sycho Sid, definitely. I was a big fan during 1996-1997 especially. If he actually counts, I'd say that I've been starting to become a Cena fan since about after WM.

I forgot about Sid, I actually marked pretty hard when he beat HBK for the title at S.Series 96...now I don't know if I was marking for HIM or because HBK lost, but I was marking...

I agree with Gene Snitsky yeah and I always liked Maven for some reason. He was terrible in the ring, knew only a Body Slam and a Dropkick but he had charisma and a good look. I liked what he did at New Years Revolution even though they didn't wrestle.

Sid, Scott Hall (as Razor Ramon/early nWo days), Ahmed Johnson.

Also, for some reason I really loved Crush in his Japanese gimmick (where he attacked Randy Savage) and Adam Bomb was a favorite of mine. I really wanted to get his gimmicked goggles when I went to a WWF event in 1995, but I ended up getting one of those foam Intercontinental Titles instead because they rock hard, too. Oh well.

I agree with Gene Snitsky yeah and I always liked Maven for some reason. He was terrible in the ring, knew only a Body Slam and a Dropkick but he had charisma and a good look. I liked what he did at New Years Revolution even though they didn't wrestle.

I thought Maven was making terrific progress in every area this year, before he was let go.

Ahmed Johnson was my man back in the day. Same with Tatanka, although I'm not sure how many people would say he sucked. And I was a big fan of X-Pac's before all the stuff with Chyna went down.

If the Masterlock was ANYTHING other than a basic full nelson, I'd be a fan of Chris Masters. I actually like the way the hold is being built up and I'd love to see him go over a big name with it before it finally gets broken by another up-and-comer (to basically elevate two guys in one shot).

And I do like Hassan a lot.

Don't know why people are saying Scott Hall. He wasn't really bad, save for his 2002 run.

As for me:

Gene Snitsky

John Cena

Meng

Bryan Clarke

Stevie Ray (mainly for comedy value)

Guest TheGreatWesuke

Pretty much every old school guy there ever was I have a soft spot for.

Brutus Beefcake used to be one of my favorites as a kid, I'd have to say he still is... regardless of what a wreck he's become.

I was a huge mark for Billy Gunn back in the Mr. Ass days, and to be honest, I liked him in the Chuck and Billy team as well.

Nowadays though, there's just not enough entertaining crap in the midcard. If I was pressed, I guess I might go with Simon Dean. His skits can be pretty funny sometimes.

Currently it's Carlito for now.

For the best unintentional comedy both in and out of the ring, you can't get better than Snitsky and Heidenreich. When they get together, it's comic gold.

i actually liked Billy Gunn during the NAO days, and when they split up i liked him too for some time in 99, but after he lost to The Rock at Summerslam i stopped caring about him.

And i like Kevin Nash but not when wrestling, only in interviews or when doing commentary, he's pretty funny.

Adam Bomb

Tatanka

Sid

Savio Vega

Ahmed Johnson

Snitsky

Edit: The Basham Brothers

Guest Fook

How did I forget Bossman?

He was gold in 99. From getting hanged in HIAC by Taker to feeding Al Snow his own dog to showing up at Big Show's dad funeral and towing the coffin away, then beating the Rock and actually getting a PPV title shot. A career year for him.

Sure he sucked balls in the ring, but how can you hate "You're a nasty bastard! And your mama said so!"?

Can't believe I forgot Nash. Back in the mid-90's he wasn't a total slug in the ring, but I still liked him long after his prime had passed. He's always been good in a speaking role.

Sid.

"The Reflection of Perfection" Mark Jindrak. I never thought the guy sucked at all and feel they cut the legs off the gimmick just as it looked Jindrak was getting comfortable with it.