TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AboveAverage484

So Fire Pro R is back

On the wrestler select screen, the wrestler's finisher is listed as "Critical: Move name here" - the "issue" with some of the current fans is finisher's don't always cause a critical and some new players are probably going to be confused by this when they get into the edit area.

It's a non-issue for me, personally.

It doesn't bother me too much either which is why im just grateful the game is getting translated and i don't have to use the English patch anymore.

Anyone actually find it on sale in any stores today? I checked on my break for a lark (I ordered mine from Amazon a month ago) and Toys R Us didn't get it, GameStop didn't get it and FYE didn't get it.

I don't think this will be in many stores since it's a PS2 release and not a heavy hyped one. I figure it will be sold via the internet and word of mouth.

I got it this afternoon at a small import game store i've been going to for like 15 years now.

Game is awesome. I had a great classic already with Great Sasuke vs. Jushin Thunder Lyger

Edit mode looks pretty complicated though. Kinda clunky.

Also, for anyone that was wondering. All the wrestlers have been left alone in terms of moves, fighting style, and appearance.

i havent found a copy yet, i waited cuz i figured i wouldve gotten at B&M gamestop, boy was i wrong :( oh well if i cant find it by tomorrow im just gonna order it on Amazon.

I gave in and ordered it through amazon, i should be getting it by Monday. Huzzah!

Amazon knocked back my order until after Thanksgiving, so it's a waiting game now.

They probably shipped it. I got that e-mail yesterday, but then they still shipped it yesterday.

No one seems to actually have the game yet, although indications from fireproclub.com are that the Japan saves seem to work with the NTSC version.

A few guys over at FPC have it. Apparently they got it at local shops. One guy scanned in pages from the instruction manual, etc, to prove it as well. Myself, I've got a friend in DC buying it and shipping it to me this week. I already have the Japanese version, but I want to support this port's release, and plus I can play this version on my PS2 at work. :D

You have a ps2 at work *glares* bastard! im getting it today it actually shipped from Amazon.

quick question, do you guys know if i could save more than one edit pack on my second memory card on the ps2? and switch between them? I just got mine, time to put i have a sudden sickness plan into motion so i can get out of work.

quick question, do you guys know if i could save more than one edit pack on my second memory card on the ps2? and switch between them? I just got mine, time to put i have a sudden sickness plan into motion so i can get out of work.

You can transfer between two cards, but each card can only have one savefile on it.

You have a ps2 at work *glares* bastard!

Yah, it's tucked away in my hanging filing cabinet above my desk. I can only use it after hours though.. or when the boss is wandering around out of the office. In some ways my office is a lot like The Office. ;)

Thanks a lot for the info dude, so i could have a save file on one card and then overwrite it with the save for the second one? sorry but im kinda of a noob when it comes to this.

I thought the game was the shit just playing through it normally.

Then I had Sting/Road Warriors vs. Vader/Miracle Violence Connection in a landmine explosion match.

I then realized that it was beyond anything I could imagine.

Thanks a lot for the info dude, so i could have a save file on one card and then overwrite it with the save for the second one? sorry but im kinda of a noob when it comes to this.

That is correct, sir.

I'm using edits on my PS3 and anytime I stick the memory stick in there and save to the 2nd memory card, it asks if i'm sure I want to overwrite.

For you guys looking for good edit packs go to fireproclub.com ........They're already converting the japanese saves to the american versions for the PS2 and PS3

Thanks dude. I second that, some of the edits those guys have are fucking amazing.

Any chance some of the edits will be designed written style for those of us not yet playing games through the internet or on a download drive?

Doubtful. I tried asking for that style when I first got the game and no one was really willing to write up templates. I just went and got an AR Max Drive from ebay for like $12.99. If you plan to use it a lot, it's worth it.