TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJ Johnson

Genesis Word Count Thread!

I'm probably going to be turning in a 6k PPV match. This is the first time a PPV match of mine has even been below 9k.

Yeah, I'm going to do the entrances last. I have no clue how I'm going to write an entrance into a friggin' toy store. Especially a toy store that closes about three matches before mine.

Yeah, I'm going to do the entrances last. I have no clue how I'm going to write an entrance into a friggin' toy store. Especially a toy store that closes about three matches before mine.

That's the best part, you could do a whole breaking and entering scene where you guys can't even find each other in the dark toy store, then the toy cymbal monkey starts playing and the store comes alive...

:P

Final Count:

This one got a bit out of hand. >_>

WHOA!

thank god I'm not shooting for anything near that - just average PPV length

currently just over 4000 I do believe, I ran out of stuff to count on after I reached 21 :lol:

0 out of 0.

going the old "Quality over quantity" route eh??

Man I'm almost done, longest match I've ever written (Except when I once wrote a Rumble for a fed - bleh)

Just a few odds and ends and grammar checks to go, which is lucky as it's due tonight ;)

I've edited that sucker through like 3 times now - I'm done, If I go on I'll over edit it and just kill the momentum of it.

just over 9000 words

now I need about 9 shows where I don't go near the 9000 work mark again please :D

Good point, ELM.

Sadly, if my match won...and if yours won...and if Spike's won...

That's about a full three hours to read this thing right there.

I'm hoping for some short matches on the undercard.

Sign in to follow this