TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Bound For Glory

Ah, so Bound For Glory is guarenteed to kick ass. Good to know! Feed Jarrett to Monty and they could have the perfect card.

Fuck that, feed Jarrett to to Shark Boy and we'd have the perfect card. lol joking..

I'd love to see Austin Aries & Roderick Strong team up to take on Alex Shelley & if a deal is worked out Sean Waltman... if not, make it a Three Way Dance.

Add AMW v. Team Canada (Eric Young & Bobby Roode) v. The Naturals in a steel cage..

(our Second Monsters Ball as Predicted)

Give us...

Hoyt v. Brown v. Raven v. Abyss.. and have Raven win to take on Jarrett (more so for whatever name value is left).

Whatever the case, the card looks fantastic so far.

I might actually order Bound for Glory JUST to see Joe v. Liger. Does anyone have any ideas whether Joe will actually go over, will it be a DQ finish? etc.

And he should. Joe and Monty are the future of TNA in a lot of ways, in both the short and long term, along with the X Division as a whole.

Tito Ortiz will be working in the main program for Bound for Glory. He'll probably be a ref, cornerman or outside enforcer in the Jarrett-Nash main event, which will be made clear on Tuesday when they do the Spike tapings for the first two shows.

Credit: Observer site

While the rest of the card is excellent and trumps the NWA Title match, Jarrett-Nash is just beyond lame.

I really hope they put that match on last and half or more of the audience walks out so Spike and Co. get a clue that Jarrett and Nash are NOT people who should be on top.

Guest IttoOgami

What exactly is a Monster's Ball match? I never saw the first one. What does it entail?

Also, I am hyped to see the Samoan Submission Machine taking on JUSHIN F'N LYGER. That's worth it right there.

I think it's like a hardcore match. NO DQ, weapons, tables....that sort of thing.

Tito Ortiz will be working in the main program for Bound for Glory. He'll probably be a ref, cornerman or outside enforcer in the Jarrett-Nash main event, which will be made clear on Tuesday when they do the Spike tapings for the first two shows.

Credit: Observer site

While the rest of the card is excellent and trumps the NWA Title match, Jarrett-Nash is just beyond lame.

Unless Liger, Joe, Styles, Daniels, Bentley, Sabin and Williams all break their legs before getting to the ring, there isn't any camouflage in the world that is going to stop Jarrett and Nash from getting shown up.

Guest *KNK*

You have to love Kevin Nash leaving when the company went dark and suddenly is back once it gets an national tv spot.

You couldn't have a worst omen in the world for your promotion's "new" start then placing wrestling's two biggest box office failures in one collective main event.

You couldn't have a worst omen in the world for your promotion's "new" start then placing wrestling's two biggest box office failures in one collective main event.

But they have 'star power', so we're stuck with them in the main event, while the guys who do have talent are forced into the background while a guy who refuses to accept he isn't a star and never will be and the worst drawing WWF Champion of all time get to play at being stars in a company that seems doomed to failiure on its current heading.

Eh, they had a suprisingly good match at Against All Odds (ironicaly named show) which is either a good sign because they could do it again or a bad sign because it's likely never to happen again.

Not the main event I'd go with but if everything under it is awesome, which it looks like it will be, it will be forgivable.

Eh, they had a suprisingly good match at Against All Odds (ironicaly named show) which is either a good sign because they could do it again or a bad sign because it's likely never to happen again.

Not the main event I'd go with but if everything under it is awesome, which it looks like it will be, it will be forgivable.

The problem is that even if they use every gimmick under the sun, which they will have to do to work around the limitations of a match involving both men, it won't come anywhere close to being as good as Liger/Joe, Ultimate X and Styles/Daniels. The last thing TNA need, apart from Jarrett on top, as to have Jarrett and Nash in their first NWA title match on their first post-Spike PPV and have them so obviously upstaged by the guys underneath. What does it make TNA look like if they have two guys on top working a gimmick-laden match that will be **1/2 at best, and underneath them are guys working ****-level affairs? It makes them look like idiots for not putting what even their new found casual fans can see are their most talented workers on top.

Guest IttoOgami

The problem is that even if they use every gimmick under the sun, which they will have to do to work around the limitations of a match involving both men, it won't come anywhere close to being as good as Liger/Joe, Ultimate X and Styles/Daniels. The last thing TNA need, apart from Jarrett on top, as to have Jarrett and Nash in their first NWA title match on their first post-Spike PPV and have them so obviously upstaged by the guys underneath. What does it make TNA look like if they have two guys on top working a gimmick-laden match that will be **1/2 at best, and underneath them are guys working ****-level affairs? It makes them look like idiots for not putting what even their new found casual fans can see are their most talented workers on top.

They may do what they did last month and go with the X-Division match as the Main Event.