TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

I got called unAmerican by my Dean,

I'm aware of which one he is referring to.  Others though who visit this forum, probably are not and now you've ruined my hopes of having a MLK is not a anti-semite discussion.

Fucker.

That's right, bitch.

Eat it.

Guest MikeSC
So say you don't like paying taxes for a school system that isn't performing, you should leave America, yeah?

No, it's that cursed reality where you have to do things you just don't love doing or support.

The only reason we even have stuff like the pledge of allegiance is so people can make sure other people know they're patriotic.

Its pure show.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
If you're too lazy to actually follow your beliefs, don't gripe to others.

Who said anything about being lazy?

Job.

Girlfriend.

Friends.

Family.

Etc.

If you're too stupid to understand these, don't talk to others.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
all you brits look alike...

I know, it's like they're all clones, or something...

davidbeckham.JPG chav.jpg

Guest MikeSC
If you're too lazy to actually follow your beliefs, don't gripe to others.

Who said anything about being lazy?

Job.

Girlfriend.

Friends.

Family.

Etc.

If you're too stupid to understand these, don't talk to others.

If you truly think something is bad, you leave it. Simple concept.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Not if your job prevents it, not if your girlfriend/boyfriend prevents it, not if, you know, being able to see family and friends prevents it.

PLAGIARISM!

Apologies, I could only find a picture of me with painted nails and a naked male torso in the background. Ain't it always the way? Some here have already seen this, and say it's pretty much how they'd pictured me.

I'll confess I didn't picture you as a Joey Fatone look-alike.

Having googled the name and realised who that is, I must disagree!

Guest MikeSC

Not if your job prevents it, not if your girlfriend/boyfriend prevents it, not if, you know, being able to see family and friends prevents it.

Again, if you really think something is bad, you leave. Simple.

Again, if you really think something is bad, you leave. Simple.

when you say the word "prevent", what exactly are you meaning? Are they holding a gun to your head or something? There's tons of jobs out there, tons of chicks out there and fuck the friends and family if they're all being bitches...

PLAGIARISM!

Apologies, I could only find a picture of me with painted nails and a naked male torso in the background. Ain't it always the way? Some here have already seen this, and say it's pretty much how they'd pictured me.

I'll confess I didn't picture you as a Joey Fatone look-alike.

Having googled the name and realised who that is, I must disagree!

Nonsense!

4_1704581.jpg

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
when you say the word "prevent", what exactly are you meaning? Are they holding a gun to your head or something? There's tons of jobs out there, tons of chicks out there and fuck the friends and family if they're all being bitches...

For me, I train at OVW, and well, WWE don't have a school outside America. My girlfriend is 16 and in highschool, so I can't leave her, she's the one. I imagine people have lots of reasons that stops them from just up and moving.

For me, I train at OVW, and well, WWE don't have a school outside America. My girlfriend is 16 and in highschool, so I can't leave her, she's the one. I imagine people have lots of reasons that stops them from just up and moving.

I thought you were back in Ireland? And if not you at least got up and left all your friends, family girlfriends, jobs etc to go train in OVW?

Look at where this convo went...our convo about the Pledge not just jumped the shark, it jumped the fence and was last seen running through Old Man Haines' field about three farms down.