TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

I got called unAmerican by my Dean,

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I thought you were back in Ireland? And if not you at least got up and left all your friends, family, girlfriends, jobs, etc to go train in OVW?

I was talking about America. I don't respect America, but the job I want is in America, my main friends are in America, my girlfriend is in America, and my girlfriend is American, living in Kentucky.

FromBeyondTheGrave goes out with a transexual.

Maybe in the past, not this one, she's 16, she's a sweetie.

If you truly think something is bad, you leave it. Simple concept.

Not if your job prevents it, not if your girlfriend/boyfriend prevents it, not if, you know, being able to see family and friends prevents it.

Again, if you really think something is bad, you leave. Simple.

Okay, pull money out of your ass for everyone who should "just leave" wherever they're discontented. It's an expensive world, you know. I don't care about the other intangibles others are listing, simply funding their daily lives is a problem for a lot, let alone uprooting and going somewhere else.

PLAGIARISM!

Apologies, I could only find a picture of me with painted nails and a naked male torso in the background. Ain't it always the way? Some here have already seen this, and say it's pretty much how they'd pictured me.

I'll confess I didn't picture you as a Joey Fatone look-alike.

Having googled the name and realised who that is, I must disagree!

Nonsense!

4_1704581.jpg

Fuck, it is true.

Not if your job prevents it, not if your girlfriend/boyfriend prevents it, not if, you know, being able to see family and friends prevents it.

Okay, pull money out of your ass for everyone who should "just leave" wherever they're discontented. It's an expensive world, you know. I don't care about the other intangibles others are listing, simply funding their daily lives is a problem for a lot, let alone uprooting and going somewhere else.

well...I don't think "just leave" is the solution, but definently START LOOKING for other options...you know?

Don't forget the ever popular: "Oh so you're mad at AMERICA! Well WHERE are you going to go??? Where is better than AMERICA!!!"

That one always makes me change my mind.

The Pledge thing was easy for me to get around cuz I would just simply lip sync to the words. I respectfully return my Grammy Award to the Academy.

well...I don't think "just leave" is the solution, but definently START LOOKING for other options...you know?

Of course, but telling people to go somewhere else just like that is retarded and it's mostly the same people who maintain that the people in New Orleans should have simply left before Katrina hit. You know, like it ain't no thing.

I can think of at least one instance where Mike thought things were bad, yet he didn't leave. Remembe...

Oh, excuse me a moment, the phone is ringing..

I can think of at least one instance where Mike thought things were bad, yet he didn't leave. Remembe...

Oh, excuse me a moment, the phone is ringing..

Idiot. It isn't ringing.

She broke it on his head remember?