TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

50 Cent vs Dr. Dre?

50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting." (allhiphop.com)

Actually, Dre would be battling 50 through Game because Dre has no desire to get behind the mic. As awesome a producer as Dre is, no way he tries to battle even an elementary MC like 50 behind a mic.

Until more comes out of this, I'll wait until commenting further on a potential 50/Dre beef.

Actually, Dre would be battling 50 through Game because Dre has no desire to get behind the mic. As awesome a producer as Dre is, no way he tries to battle even an elementary MC like 50 behind a mic.

Until more comes out of this, I'll wait until commenting further on a potential 50/Dre beef.

Unless Eminem writes the disses for him.

Em would kill just about anyone in a battle just freestyling. Give him a chance to think it out and write, it'd murder. However, what's on paper and what comes out of the mouth are two different things and I'm not sure Dre would translate to good.

Em vs 50 is where the real money is.

Ok, now I'll stop commenting. Just looked this story up, it's in the rumors section of allhiphop.com, so take with a grain of salt.

Em would kill just about anyone in a battle just freestyling. Give him a chance to think it out and write, it'd murder. However, what's on paper and what comes out of the mouth are two different things and I'm not sure Dre would translate to good.

Ok, now I'll stop commenting. Just looked this story up, it's in the rumors section of allhiphop.com, so take with a grain of salt.

How do you know EM would side with Dre? My bet is he'd stay out of it.

IF this were to happen, big if, it'd wind up being G-Unit vs All of Aftermath and Dre's friends(and he has a lot of those) so Dre wouldn't have to spit one verse to beat G-Unit.

I sort of hope this happens though so Ice Cube gets involved to help Dre and maybe remembers what made him so great back in the day. Angry Ice Cube = gold.

Because Em would side with Dre. Em credits Dre with saving his life. Em credits 50 for making him some more money. Em has gone to bat for Dre in beefs. He is still cool with the people 50 has battled. 50 has also continuously said how Eminem isn't really needed for him to be famous and how he would have made it anyway.

The Em - 50 battle is coming. I am still patiently waiting.

IF this were to happen, big if, it'd wind up being G-Unit vs All of Aftermath and Dre's friends(and he has a lot of those) so Dre wouldn't have to spit one verse to beat G-Unit.

I sort of hope this happens though so Ice Cube gets involved to help Dre and maybe remembers what made him so great back in the day. Angry Ice Cube = gold.

Oh cmon, the 50 cent-Eminem feud is inevitable. It has to happen at some point.

Wow... if 50 beefs Dre, then he really is an ungratious bastard. Most of his success comes off of Dre's beats, just compare the Massacre with Get Rich. The Massacre was mostly a non-Dre produced album, whereas Get Rich was a mostly Dre album and we saw how much better Get Rich was than the Massacre. Without Dre's beats behind him, 50's disses would suck. Besides, nobody will side with 50 if he turns on Dre. Game's disses against 50 Cent pretty much killed anything 50 and G-Unit said back, so if its G-Unit vs Aftermath and Co, 50 Cent would get buried by probably the entire damn rap industry.

I actually thought Dre had a pretty good verse going at Ja on "Shit Hits The Fan".

Niggaz is so gangsta, Niggaz is thugs

Niggaz'll spend their whole life peddlin drugs

Slanging dope in hopes of one day bein able

To own their own label and give the game up

Some niggaz came up, some just didn't

That's just the way it is, if it ain't meant it, it just isn't

Some niggaz'll get money and pay niggaz to back em

So they can act up, feel comfortable, and rap tough

And that's as backwards, cuz them niggaz just gone keep coming back

And that's when extortion happens

You struggle to get free, I know how this shit be

You deal with anything to live legitimately

But you gone find if you do get in this industry

It's best to be business with me than against me

Niggaz get behind mics and ain't even MC's

Niggaz get on MTV just to diss me

This shit don't even piss me off

I'm laughin all the way to the bank

Watchin the satellite from a Bentley

You niggaz don't even got a car

You're so far under my radar

I don't even know who the fuck you are

To tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissin

I don't even listen to your shit to know who the fuck I'm dissin

The media just feeds into these feuds

Tryin to add fuel to the fire. This little nigga, Ja Rule

Talking bout he's gonna slap me. Nigga please

You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees

I laugh at these magazines when they interview em

All they doin is making fake threats to us through em

And pussy you're not Pac, I knew em

Pac was a real nigga, you just a fuckin insult to em

It's too bad we had to fallout before he passes

If he could see this shit now, he'd be whoopin your ass

You're talkin to a pioneer who engineered this shit for 19 years

Who you got in your ear? I don't even gotta say it, the fans know

Quit tryin to be tough, nigga, you look like a asshole

Of course, he probably didn't even write it.

Oh cmon, the 50 cent-Eminem feud is inevitable. It has to happen at some point.

Oh yes, I cannot wait for post-Encore Eminem to face off against post-Massacre 50 Cent. I'm on the edge of my seat.

<_<

It's never going to happen folks. Dre will not produce on Game's album because he doesn't want to lose 50, which of course, will make Dre look bad and make 50 look like God. It's strange, with Eminem out of commission (for good it seems), 50 thinks he is the artist running all of the shots on Shady/Aftermath.

EDIT - It appears the G-Unit/Diplomats beef has begun. Ma$e just dissed Cam'ron.

Well, if Dre doesn't work on Game's album, then Game will have beef with him. Then it'll be Game vs. Dre, which will still be pretty fun to see.

However, I can't see Dre backing away and not producing Game's album cuz 50 doesn't want him too.

Em & Dre vs. 50 and the Game in a battle to the death. Em's working a handicap match though since Dre's going to manage and produce instead of kicking ass and taking names. However...

An Ice Cube run-in for the Dre side on the posers delux would be wonderful though. Fuck, the Game's fake and 50's a publicity whore with no soul.

I've been out of the loop for a while regarding the Rap Game, so let me get this straight.

Rapper A is pissed at Rapper B because Rapper B is going to work on Rapper C's album. And Rapper A doesn't like Rapper C. Did I get this right?

And people think pro wrestling is pre-planned...

It would be a bad business move on Dre's part to side with Game than 50. 50 is where the money is at. Besides, Game is nothing, but a troublemaker seeing how he's already working with artists that 50 despises (R. Kelly for example).

Eminem is a terrible MC right now. And even in his prime he was overrated (I'm not for that corny ass loony raps that he spit. I can't understand how someone smart enough to tie their shoes can like that shit).

Dr. Dre will go with Game cause he's from the West Coast.

Eminem is a terrible MC right now. And even in his prime he was overrated (I'm not for that corny ass loony raps that he spit. I can't understand how someone smart enough to tie their shoes can like that shit).

You obviously have never listend to the dude. He never has been and isn't now a terrible MC. He had a terrible album. Still tearing it up on mixtapes and such.

Oh, and Game did say on the radio the other day that Dr. Dre is working with him on his next album.

I don't even think it has anything to do with siding. 50 is forgetting that no matter WHAT he does, Dre is going to get paid off of him and all of G-Unit. Severing ties with game is still taking money out of his pocket. Plus, he is a rap vet, so who is 50 to tell him who the fuck he BETTER not work with. Dre obviously likes the game (He is the one that signed him, not 50) and Game showed his loyalty and gratitude for that when he put his ass on the line to diss Suge Knight not long after Dre signed him.

I've been out of the loop for a while regarding the Rap Game, so let me get this straight.

Rapper A is pissed at Rapper B because Rapper B is going to work on Rapper C's album. And Rapper A doesn't like Rapper C. Did I get this right?

And people think pro wrestling is pre-planned...

You forgot that Rapper B stole Rapper D's car to get street cred, and Rapper D battled Rapper C once, and

aw fuck it

You obviously have never listend to the dude. He never has been and isn't now a terrible MC. He had a terrible album. Still tearing it up on mixtapes and such.

Oh, and Game did say on the radio the other day that Dr. Dre is working with him on his next album.

I don't even think it has anything to do with siding. 50 is forgetting that no matter WHAT he does, Dre is going to get paid off of him and all of G-Unit. Severing ties with game is still taking money out of his pocket. Plus, he is a rap vet, so who is 50 to tell him who the fuck he BETTER not work with. Dre obviously likes the game (He is the one that signed him, not 50) and Game showed his loyalty and gratitude for that when he put his ass on the line to diss Suge Knight not long after Dre signed him.

Come on man, even if I didn't want to listen to Eminem, I'd have to. When his albums come out, his videos are all over TV and the radio.

And there's nothing you can tell me about Eminem. I was a big fan from 1997 when he invented the Slim Shady character and was rapping with Thirston Howl the III and the Outsidaz, all the way until 2002. In retrospect, now when I listen this his older music (When he was supposedly one of the best), I'm just not impressed. When I compare that to say Nas, or Ras Kass, or KRS-One, it just doesn't add up. He gets a lot of praise cause his mutli-syllabic rhyme scheme is very impressive. What he says to me, isn't. Especially right now. Right now he's just terrible. All the fake thug nonsense is just laughable.

So to recap..

In his prime, he was good, but very overrated in retrospect.

Right now, he's unlistenable to me.

And Dr. Dre will side with Game if he has to. Dre doesn't need 50 Cent. Dre was set for life before 50 Cent picked up a mic.

Dre wants to make money period. He'll stay neutral between Game and 50 until someone calls him out. (50 most likely) I don't understand why Dre pawn Game off to 50 in the first place. This shows why Dre is fucking lazy sometimes.

Come on man, even if I didn't want to listen to Eminem, I'd have to. When his albums come out, his videos are all over TV and the radio.

And there's nothing you can tell me about Eminem. I was a big fan from 1997 when he invented the Slim Shady character and was rapping with Thirston Howl the III and the Outsidaz, all the way until 2002. In retrospect, now when I listen this his older music (When he was supposedly one of the best), I'm just not impressed. When I compare that to say Nas, or Ras Kass, or KRS-One, it just doesn't add up. He gets a lot of praise cause his mutli-syllabic rhyme scheme is very impressive. What he says to me, isn't. Especially right now. Right now he's just terrible. All the fake thug nonsense is just laughable.

So to recap..

In his prime, he was good, but very overrated in retrospect.

Right now, he's unlistenable to me.

I agree with one thing, Looking back on his Slim Shady days, while his raps are entertaining, most of them are pretty simple.

Now aside from that, you OBVIOUSLY haven't heard anything eminem has done since 02 besides radio singles. It's safe to say Eminem has established himself as one of the GOAT's. If not THE GOAT. He is a better rapper today than he was yesterday, he may have put out a lackluster album, but his rhymes are 10x better than they ever were. Even people who hated encore recognize that his raps are great, he just made poppy/stupid songs. Saying Eminem isn't a great rapper is like saying Ashlee Simpson is the best female vocalist on earth. It's just very stupid.

For me it's like Ludacris, I've hated everything Ludacris has done since Word of Mouf, but I recognize the man is a pretty damn good rapper, he just makes stupid songs, for the most part.

If you are judging Em's work from just his albums, then I can see where you might say he's overrated, especially Encore, which was awful.

However, the albums before them were excellent and if you listen to his freestyles and mixtapes, I'm sorry, he's still spits as good as anyone in the game today.