TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Blank

Ashes 2 Ashes word count thread

It's the day before the deadline and no word count thread? - or is that just for Genesis?

Anyways we all know that Janus is done, has been done for 4 weeks probably (slight overstatement... but only slight)

but how about everyone else? coming along? (hopefully there'll be few no shows)

I've personally just rounded 8000 words and I'm running out of steam

and I don't feel good so I'm not sure if the last 1000 words or so are even coherent ;)

0 words. If you want to get technical it's actually about 100, but that's not much better. I've been struggling to get a clear idea of what i want to do with my match aside from a few spots but i'll pump out something, even if it's no good and bound to lose to whatever JJJ does.

Up to 687 words, now i can't lose! And at least i have a match outline in mind now, though where i'll find the time actually write it i have no idea. Perhaps i'll write half a real match and MANSONOSITY the finish by exploding JJJ's head or some such tomfoolery.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND done - sent in too, I do believe it'll accomodate Tom's strict deadline ;)

how long?

that'd be telling - but it's my longest match yet (of course I've only ever written one PPV match before this so that doesn't say THAT much)

Win or lose this has been a fun match to write and I apriciate Janus dusting off his white trenchcoat to step into the cemetery and get a chance to beat up Bruce - you da man (two men actually)

Win or lose this has been a fun match to write and I apriciate Janus dusting off his white trenchcoat to step into the cemetery and get a chance to beat up Bruce - you da man (two men actually)

My sentiments exactly. I had fun writing, and win or lose it was worth it just to cause some ruckus. Either way, both of us will probably be getting a lot of stitches after the match. :P

Had about 4.5k, hated it, so I scrapped it and I'm starting over. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass, as this match is vastly important to me, as various people know.

I'm at 1k on the dot, and I'm going to be updating this for every additional 3k I get, plus when I'm done. If it ends up the way I want it to, I'll have three updates and a finish.

I'm looking at about 800 garbled words and a half flat cup of coke. It's time to step away from this mess and go at it again tomorrow. Hopefully i'll have something worth submitting by the deadline. At the moment it's not looking promising.

Match finished and submitted at a paltry 1927 words. Ran out of time to do the big epic match i wanted, mostly through laziness and drawing a complete blank on the match for most of the time i had available to write anything. At least i didn't no-show though, and given my history of doing just that getting anything in at all is a small victory in itself.

7840. Shortest PPV match I've ever written, I think. I like this tag team malarky! :)

Um...I never did actually check how many it ended up with. Probably in the 8k range if I had to guesstimate.

Had I realized the deadline was tonight, however...

Sign in to follow this