TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Edgehead

Eugene Hospitalized

It would be a great way to introduce a new wrestler.  Claim he was the guy who beat up the retard.  Instant heel and feud.

Judging by the fans reactions to Eugene lately, I would say the fans would cheer the new wrestler instead of boo him.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

My fiance's older sister is Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend (but they still have sex, when he's in Kentucky), and one of his best friends. She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

My fiance's older sister is Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend (but they still have sex, when he's in Kentucky), and one of his best friends. She talked to him, and he said he was taking drugs, and that the WWE are going to be sending him to rehab, probably in Kentucky.

Wow, that interesting...

Explanation on Raw:

Bischoff: (Talking to random heel) So, I've sent Eugene home . . . INDEFINITELY!!!!! *big smile*

Random heel: That's great, but why didn't you do this months ago?

Bischoff: *smile erodes* . . . . . I don't know.

I really didn't need to read that they're still doing it. That was a bit of to much info honestly.

I remember reading an article about him in a newspaper (online, it was a Kentucky newspaper) and I guess he's had tons of injuries so this doesn't come as a huge surprise.

But very eerie with the same timing as the whole deal with Eddie.

Guest Coffey

I believe you. *Adam Sandler face*

Explanation on Raw:

Bischoff: (Talking to random heel) So, I've sent Eugene home . . . INDEFINITELY!!!!! *big smile*

Random heel:  That's great, but why didn't you do this months ago?

:lol:

Explanation on Raw:

Line of the thread right there

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

It's true, man. I train at OVW and met a girl at one of the OVW shows. Her older sister is a huge OVW mark, and Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend. They're still really close.

It's true, man. I train at OVW and met a girl at one of the OVW shows. Her older sister is a huge OVW mark, and Dinsmore's ex-girlfriend. They're still really close.

lovitz.gif

Yeah and Morgan Fairchild is my luvah.....that's the ticket!

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Meh, I don't blame you for not believing everything on the 'net. Whatever, I guess.

Guest Leelee

I'm Randall Orton's current girlfriend, and he fucks me all the time. No matter where he is.

Explanation on Raw:

Of course, Bischoff would punish that random heel by having him face...KANE!

Explanation on Raw:

Of course, Bischoff would punish that random heel by having him face...KANE!

I really want to hire Kane when I have kids. They don't do their homework? Fine. Then tonight, my son, you're going to face....KANE!

That'd set 'em straight.

Guest jackie fargo

If you train at OVW, and you date a girl you met at the show-then here's a question for you-

Who is the Blonde with huge T**** that attends every show-she is probably somewhere around 16-19 years old-

What is this girls name?

Is she related to someone who works at OVW?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
If you train at OVW, and you date a girl you met at the show-then here's a question for you-

Who is the Blonde with huge T****  that attends every show-she is probably somewhere around 16-19 years old-

What is this girls name?

Um, OVW is full of girl fans that are blonde with huge tits.

Hell, my girlfriend is blonde, 16, and has huge tits. She goes to every show, maybe you're thinking of her.

You got to give more details, dude.

Wow, this thread has completely gone in a different direction.

Guest The Z Man Tom Zenk

Who is the Blonde with huge T****  that attends every show-she is probably somewhere around 16-19 years old-

What is this girls name?

Um, OVW is full of girl fans that are blonde with huge tits.

Hell, my girlfriend is blonde, 16, and has huge tits. She goes to every show, maybe you're thinking of her.

You got to give more details, dude.

OK, you have a 16 yr old fiance? way to fuck her future up before it starts.

*pictures I Am Sam*