Ken Kennedy

Ric Flair

Eugene

Shawn Michaels

Simon Dean

William Regal

Steven Richards

All of the lightweights

My ass he's not. Dude is big and has 7 different kinds of Backne and even Chestne. He's puffy. Trust me, he's on the juice.

I was watching the 2002 TPI last week, and Ken Kennedy looked like a stick insect back then. If anyone else wants to see what Kennedy looked like either off the juice or not on much of it, go get that tape.

Guest The Mustang

Batista, Lasley, Triple H, Orton...meh, Masters, Boogeyman, Tomko, Venis...who will probaly be realesed within a month and Snitsky, all that come to mind as of now.

Guest Leelee
When I first saw this thread I thought it was about whether or not Test was using steroids.

Me too.

But, then I'd be showing my Test love, which is wrong.

It will end up similar to major league baseball, where you'll get a few no name guys, maybe some guys down in OVW, and maybe one major star a year like Palmeiro.  The "major" guy will be someone like Chris Masters.

Barry Bonds = HHH

Palmeiro = Kane

Guest Leelee
It will end up similar to major league baseball, where you'll get a few no name guys, maybe some guys down in OVW, and maybe one major star a year like Palmeiro.  The "major" guy will be someone like Chris Masters.

Barry Bonds = HHH

Palmeiro = Kane

Who can play Canseco?

Barry Bonds = HHH

Palmeiro = Kane

Who can play Canseco?

Kevin Nash or Bret Hart.

So we seem to have established a group of guys who we all agree on being gassed these days. As well as a few guys we disagree on or aren't sure about.

So now let's move back and look at former superstars who may or may not have been on 'da juice.'

Tell me your thoughts on these guys:

Rock

Austin

Foley

Hogan

Warrior

Sting

Sid

Bret Hart

HBK

Jericho

Chyna

Randy Savage

Owen Hart

Luger

Steamboat

Ok a few of those guys are obvious, and clearly Foley never took anything (i think he stated in his book that he never once took painkillers)

PS: I think I like the who's-on-roids game a bit too much...

PPS: Still hope Vince is serious about this

Actually Foley stated that he went most of his life without taking pain killers until one time the pain was too much. He tried them and then quickly stopped because he was afraid he would become addicted.

Even though he's not emplyed by WWE anymore, what about someone like Daniel Puder? He has an amazing physique and looking at his myspace and official website, he is against steroids and drugs of any kind (including alcohol).

I will make a list of the ladies:

On the juice big time:

Victoria

Hemme

Melina

Laree

Trish

Torrie

Stacy

Lillian

Downhome

Okay, so my list was just another excuse to make a Downhome has a vagina joke. You got me..............Playa!

The obvious yes group = Hogan, Warrior, Sid, Chyna, Savage, Luger and pre back injury HBK.

Rock - I'd say he tried 'em briefly but quit.

Austin - Yes, but he didn't abuse them.

Foley - If he did, he needs a refund from his supplier

Sting - I'm gonna say no, just looked like a naturally big guy to me

Bret Hart - see Sting

Jericho - Off and on. When Jericho had a 6 pack, he was on 'em. When he didn't, he wasn't. He was always one of the easiest to tell when he was cycling.

Owen Hart - I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, although there were times he looked bigger than his usual size.

Steamboat - I'll say he was clean because The Dragon was never excessively big nor puffy looking.

So we seem to have established a group of guys who we all agree on being gassed these days. As well as a few guys we disagree on or aren't sure about.

So now let's move back and look at former superstars who may or may not have been on 'da juice.'

Tell me your thoughts on these guys:

Rock: No. He always had a very natural, somewhat lanky look to him.

Austin: ...maybe? I dunno. I don't think so, I don't see it, but it kind of wouldn't surprise me.

Foley: Pssh, no.

Hogan: Well, DUH...but I think he's been clean since coming back to WWE.

Warrior: He's, like, the poster child for steroids.

Sting: Didn't look it.

Sid: I'd think so, but then he did have a very big frame. Not only tall, but broad. Maybe not as bad as some of the guys.

Bret Hart: I don't think so, no. It wouldn't surprise me if he expirimented, though, being as passionate as he is about wrestling. But he never looked it and it's not his style.

HBK: Probably in the 80s, and DEFINITELY during his run on top. I mean, as a kid I didn't notice, but it seems so obvious now. At present, I doubt it. He's very lean.

Jericho: I noticed he bulked up around 2002, but it didn't seem like roids to me.

Chyna: I'd think so.

Randy Savage: Dude was a bit too big for his frame. Seemed like he was on them, then off for awhile in the early 90s, then back on during his WCW run.

Owen Hart: Nope.

Luger: BWAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA

Steamboat: Didn't seem like it.

Guest tony manero

Here's a pic of the Boogeyman, Marty Wright, from a while back sans face paint and costume:

178-02.jpg

JUICED TO THE GILLS

Ric Flair (hence, why he doesn't look flabby anymore like in WCW)

Are you fucking blind man?

And why do people think Big Show is on roids? The guy is just a big lump of lard.

I believe Bret has admitted to trying steroids at one point earlier in his WWF career.

He has.

Jericho - Off and on. When Jericho had a 6 pack, he was on 'em. When he didn't, he wasn't. He was always one of the easiest to tell when he was cycling.

I think that has to do with dieting then roids. Jericho got big, but it was mostly pudginess, not muscle.

Here are a few wrestler a few years ago and now:

Benoit

Then

benwom.jpg

Now

chris_benoit-0.jpg

Rey

Then

Rey_Mysterio_Jr_-_Oscar_Gonzalez_Gutierrez_02.jpg

Now

reymysterio.jpg

Angle

Then

kurt%20angle.jpg

Now

kurtangle.jpg

Cena

Then (Only OVW picture I could find)

John_Cena_-_John_Sena_01.jpg

Now

johncena.jpg

I still don't think Rey has. His before and after pics reveal pretty much what I said earlier. He's gotten a little bigger and definitely more ripped, but that's nothing that can't be done just by hard work. He hasn't become too big for his frame, gotten veiny, had backne, or any other tell-tale signs of roid use.

Cena looks like he's gotten off roids if anything.

Okay why can't a wrestler just get bigger? I'm sure the WWE has a method how to get ripped really fast. Benoit doesn't even look that different, you just see more muscle and he's greased up in the second pic. Kane is not on roids judging by those pics, same with Hardy and Rey. Angle looks good in his first pic and more natural but I'm not sure....I'm going to have to say he's on roids. Cena looks like he has been on roids but I think he stopped now. He used to be bigger.

01.jpg

and

03.jpg

24.jpg

and

69.jpg

(hmm I dunno bout Edge)

When he cam back from surgery, for the first 6 months or so, Edge was definately on roids. Judging by his body, I think he probably stopped (or starting doing it less) after that groin injury of his. I don't think right now he's on the for sure list, but back in the spring of '04? Oh yeah.