TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Ramadomacomment!

It was late and we're still missing matches, but having seen all of them, I can say this was unequivocally the best Christmas PPV the SWF has ever done. Normally these things are disasters of epic proportions, with missing matches and no-shows abound.

Not to say that there weren't no-shows, but there were like... status-quo no-shows.

Big congrats to ELM for effectively securing his position as the greatest World Champion of all time. However, MOTN honours has to go to Johnny vs Wildchild. I remain stunned by the outcome of that match. I would have bet a MILLION dollars it went the other way.

Good stuff all the way around. The real question to ponder over the break: Will I still be here in January? STAY TUNED

-Z

Good stuff all the way around. The real question to ponder over the break: Will I still be here in January? STAY TUNED

-Z

SPOILERS!

Yes.

Damn fine way to end the year, says I.

Be even better when the rest of the show comes up, but still. :P

Edited by chirs3

One word

Wow

What else can I say?

and I have one wish for 2006: Wildchild Vs El Luchador Magnifico - title or not isn't important but I want to see that battle

Congrats to JJJJJJ as well, hell of a match - glad you didnt' bring it like that for Genesis ;)

kudos to those that showed :)

Man this is the time of the looooooooong title reigns isn’t it? I just realized that we’ve had no title changes in forever and when we return to action on January 4th we’ll have the following title reigns

SWF World Champion: ELM – 106 days (second only to a reign of 127 days… by ELM as well)

SWF Tag-Team Champions: TKO – 58 days (which is the SHORTEST reigning champions of all active champs)

SWF International title: Jay Hawke – a staggering 205 days come Jan 4th :o (Longest by far)

SWF Cruiserweight Title: JJ Johnson – 142 record breaking days (22 more than Spike’s monster reign)

SWF Ultraviolent champion: Bruce Blank – 124 days (2nd only to Wildchild at 138 days)

Shall we start betting on which title will change hands and how many months from now it’ll happen? ;)

I meant to ask about that.

01/02 and 02/03 breaks don't seem to have been counted, but 03/04 and 04/05 were. So, either I figure out what days the breaks for the last two years were and edit those figures, or I add in the X-Mas break days to the 01/02 and 02/03 breaks...which'd be easier.

I'd just add the other ones in, in all honesty.

I mean, WWE's taking about 10 days off for the holidays and their title histories aren't going to slow down for them. Why should ours?

All matches have now been edited in to the PPV. Also, the Christmas break does, and has always, counted towards title histories.

It's at this point I'd like to add that Judge, Janus and myself were responsible for the raw, shrewd genius that was Blazenwing vs Blazenwing. I heartily endorse what was written and invite all others to read it and be amazed. Enlightened, if you will.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

All matches have now been edited in to the PPV. Also, the Christmas break does, and has always, counted towards title histories.

It's at this point I'd like to add that Judge, Janus and myself were responsible for the raw, shrewd genius that was Blazenwing vs Blazenwing. I heartily endorse what was written and invite all others to read it and be amazed. Enlightened, if you will.

-Z

Greatest thing I've ever read in 4eva. Props!

Yes, the Blazenwig Vs Blazenwig match was a true showing of insanity...but good, fun insanity. I'm rather fond of the Doom: the Movie "First Person" segement wth Christain Fury.

I've read most of the matches and I can say it was a damn fine effort all around. Props to all and have a Merry Christmas!

Blazenwing vs Blazenwing was brilliant, and I agree about the 'fun' thing. Which is why I like TORU as he's so much easier to do stupid things with than Toxxic.

The rest of the show - brilliant. Fantastic. Kickass. And thanks for JJ for putting together such a brilliant match and making TORU look like a fucking monster even in defeat.

And here I thought I was booked in an actual match that I actually went to the trouble of writing... heh, should have expected something like the... what the hell WAS that... out of you fuckasses. And being considered a jobber just because I don't like writing matches isn't cool. Bitches. :P

I've gotta say, I'm pissed at my lost opportunity, as I had absolutely no writing time these past few weeks. Working for a merchandise company is a killer this time of year as expected, and it doesn't help that I'm responsible for inventory and restocking, so I've been bouncing in and out of the office like a superball. Hopefully ELM and I can do it up again soon sometime.

That said, the title match was extremely well written, and who knows if I could have beaten it, but still, I give major props to ELM for that bout.

Might I take this opportunity to say that the return of Tim Dillion is a) welcome and b) long overdue. Knew you couldn't stay away for long, IL ;)

Thanks man, I knew I'd be back eventually. Just be glad I didn't run with the idea of Luchador's death being the last Punk'd prank before Ashton switched gears and tried Spunk'd which resulted in tons of law suits. Of course, under Punk'd's contract, you can't reveal it was a prank until said prank was done. ;)

Edit: I'll edit in some real comments soon since I intend to read the show.

Edited by InsanityMan

Yes, the Blazenwig Vs Blazenwig match was a true showing of insanity...but good, fun insanity. I'm rather fond of the Doom: the Movie "First Person" segement wth Christain Fury.

I've read most of the matches and I can say it was a damn fine effort all around. Props to all and have a Merry Christmas!

Y'know... I just read that...

And that was...

FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Hm. I haven’t tried popping the crowd yet. I probably should.

Ya think I popped the crowd too much?

-----

... As I jump on the table, raising my hands over my head, waiting for that long-anticipated crowd pop...

-----

Heh. ;)

Sign in to follow this