TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

New Indy wrestlers to TNA

Dave Meltzer is reporting that TNA is looking at the following list of indy wrestlers to possibly sign or give tryout matches to: Kevin Steen, El Generico, Jack Evans, Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, Cody Steele, Mike Foxx - and Matt Sydal who both AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have both been trying to get into TNA.

credit: TNAwrestling.com (probably taken from somewhere else)

Teddy Hart wrestled for TNA already, didn't he?

Harry Smith in TNA could be interesting. Put Hart and Smith together, you get TNA's version of the Hart Foundation!

[Yeah, I'm probably exaggurating big time. :P]

Guest Coffey

Kevin Steen has never impressed me. He's too bland.

If they're bringing in El Generico, they should bring in the Human Tornado too. Might as well get another tag team around.

Is Sydal even that good? I think I saw him once and I wasn't really impressed.

Hart, Smith and Evans battling for the rights to the real Team Canada would kick ass. Get Bret as their manager or the person who brought them in would kick even more ass.

Is Sydal even that good? I think I saw him once and I wasn't really impressed.

Hart, Smith and Evans battling for the rights to the real Team Canada would kick ass. Get Bret as their manager or the person who brought them in would kick even more ass.

Sydal makes Styles look like Mark Henry in terms of athletic ability and mind-boggling acrobatic skills, but Jack Evans trumps Sydal in that department anyways.

Sydal is a great baby.

and NEW HART FOUNDATION would be great to see as they are all legitimately in the hart family.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that TNA is looking at the following list of indy wrestlers to possibly sign or give tryout matches to: Kevin Steen, El Generico, Jack Evans, Teddy Hart, Harry Smith, Cody Steele, Mike Foxx - and Matt Sydal who both AJ Styles and Samoa Joe have both been trying to get into TNA.

credit: TNAwrestling.com (probably taken from somewhere else)

Yay. :D

Has there been any news on whether McGuinness is gonna sign with TNA or if there was any interest by either side after the match with Sharkboy?

Why is Bryan Danielson never considered being signed by either TNA or WWE? Does he not want to go to either one since he is the ROH Champ (I think) or is it something else?

Personally, Danielson would be awesome in TNA.

I've been calling for Jack for months and I'm a big mark for Sydal, so I'd love to see those two. Some people aren't too hot on him but I'd be happy if they got Steen, because they could do with some different sized guys on the roster. And Generico would be huge. I dread to think what the "Olé" rip-off would sound like though.

Edited by King Cucaracha

Why is Bryan Danielson never considered being signed by either TNA or WWE? Does he not want to go to either one since he is the ROH Champ (I think) or is it something else?

My understanding was that both have offered him deals in the past, but he'd rather be wrestling 20/30/40 minute matches with people who he wants to wrestle, rather than have a little more money and be put into 4/5/6 minute TV matches so he turned them both down.

Is Teddy still crazy?

Not to the same batshit insane levels of the past, but yes.

Out of that list Matt Sydal i'm most pleased to see getting another shot in TNA. I just hope they bring in Delirious with him.

Guest Amy Ace

They need to bring in Jack Evans and hook him up with the Strong/Aries/Shelly stable and just have them been Gen Next.

They should also definately scope up Harry before the E does. Maybe form "The New Hart Foundation" with Teddy, eh?

Cody Steele?

Man thats old school NSP days (with Eric Young) He looks like a lot like Edge in a way, so I guess who's Christian is partnering up with.

I'm probably the only one here who remembers Raven breaking Mike Foxx's fingers on an episode of WWE Heat. Also did'nt Cody Steele work with Lance Hoyt and Mike Foxx at the PCW indy from Arrington, Texas?

They need to bring in Jack Evans and hook him up with the Strong/Aries/Shelly stable and just have them been Gen Next.

They should also definately scope up Harry before the E does. Maybe form "The New Hart Foundation" with Teddy, eh?

Harry, Teddy and Jack would make an excellent Hart Foundation stable especially if Bret actually does sign with TNA.

Hart Foundation 3.0(Jack/Teddy/Harry and maybe someone else who can play the Pillman role as the family "friend")W/Bret Vs Generation Next (Aries/Strong/Shelley/Sydal)

I'm not sure, but I remember Cody Steele, Eric Young, Derek Wylde and Lazarus having some great matches. Its too bad "Suicide" Shaun Ball had a horrible leg injury a few years back because he would do well in TNA

(these wrestlers were all at one point working for NSPW and FSPW in the ealy 2000's in the Niagara region).

My understanding was that both have offered him deals in the past, but he'd rather be wrestling 20/30/40 minute matches with people who he wants to wrestle, rather than have a little more money and be put into 4/5/6 minute TV matches so he turned them both down.

And that my friends is called intelligence. Danielson should just continue to develop as a wrestler. He is great and should be even better in a few years. I believe Harry Smith also turned down the big E (maybe TNA as well) to get more experience wrestling different styles of wrestling.

Guest Pinnacle Chris

I'll be seeing Harry this weekend at our show. I'll ask him about it.

Guest karlitoapple

Meltzer never reported this in his newsletter or any of his recent website updates. I know that Harry Smith hinted that he would be with WWE sooner than later at the fanfest for the recent 1PW shows. He has had a developmetnal offer for a long time. Watch, maybe people in WWE will buy intothese reports and go after anyone on this list.