TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The Youtube Thread

they skipped the 1st part of it with Austin trying to break into Bret's room, and Patterson and others trying to convince Bret to calm down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQuN3aqetyI

Rick Rude wants the key!

He was always really profane when it's not being heard by the entire arena. Any time I saw him at a house show he would generate insane heat at ringside with people using near Dudley-levels of antagonizing.

I love how McMahon casually brushes off Heenan/Rude to go over next week's lineup.

There's supposed to be one that plays these days before TV shows that's updated, but I haven't been to a taping since 2002. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

I was thinking an update would be nice. We only see up to Jericho winning so no Cena, Batista, Orton, Benoit, Guerrero, Rey, JBL, or Edge.

There's supposed to be one that plays these days before TV shows that's updated, but I haven't been to a taping since 2002. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

It got replaced by Mania 22 recap video when I went to a TV taping in July. At WrestleMania 23, they aired the video that I believe is their new invenstor/coporate video that goes over attendance, ratings, past history, etc.

Here's Pro Wrestling's Hold On America, a 1999 ESPN documentary on the controversy, steroids, and all of the early deaths in pro wrestling, featuring interviews with Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Rob Van Dam, Chris Jericho, Melanie Pillman, Louie Spicolli's sister, Superstar Billy Graham, Scott Steiner, Buff Bagwell, and Dave Meltzer:

Pro Wrestling's Hold On America

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

How hard does The Iron Sheik kick ass? Get ready for his new 2007 shoot video:

While it's obviously funny, it's also sorta sad.

Early Dingo Warrior promo.

"HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY NAAME!"

How did this gem fly under the radar all these years?

I have been looking for this one for years and finally found it.

Heyman shoots on Vince on Smackdown during the Invasion angle

God, I love that... worked shoot though it is, there was enough truth in it to turn a good number of the crowd. And what he said about Taz was right on the money. And I say that being a big time Taz mark back in his heyday.