TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: The Regionals

Cus coaches never foul, cus they're stupid.

You'd think when at least one fucking guy hits a game tying/winning 3 per night they might just foul a dude so there's no chance to tie it. Now UConn will come back and win the title just to piss me the fuck off.

Guest Princess Leena
Is it weird to anyone else to have an Elite 8 without an ACC or Big Ten team?

This year, not really. The ACC had a huge down year. Big 10 is a little surprising, but it's not like they had any great teams.

They had better stop letting Anderson shoot, even if he missed the one a minute ago, and that was a nice layup.

Guest Smues

And UW is somehow STILL keeping up. So who wins it at the buzzer for Uconn this time? Gay?

Is it weird to anyone else to have an Elite 8 without an ACC or Big Ten team?

No, but two PAC10 in E8(Maybe) during a "off-season" is slightly weird yet not surprising.

This was almost the perfect round of 16 with Duke, the Gags and UConn going out, but another stupid coach gave his team a chance to lose a game they had control over because they don't think someone's going to hit the big 3 despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

Guest Princess Leena
That was hardly a foul on Dentmon. Williams got twisted up and fell, nothing more. Very bad call, though too bed he looks hurt.

Tough call, but it had to be made. There was incidental contact.

And the rule that the coach gets to choose his FT shooter has always needed to be changed.

Guest Smues

And that's the game right there. If UW just lost I would have been ok with it. But to get this close....I need to go lay down.

With every close call in this last 2 minutes or so going UConn's way and the amount of boos coming down from the D.C. crowd, this UConn/George Mason game Sunday is going to be nuts. UConn/GMU in D.C., for the Final Four. CBS should be eating this up, because it's about as perfect a Cinderella setup as you can get.

Marcus Williams isn't hurt. This is a bullcrap play by Calhoun to get brown to shoo the FT's

Williams a 84.5% free throw shooter so I doubt that. I think he was just being a pussy.

Damn and I was getting all excited about two Pac-10 teams with shots at the Final Four. Jensen's idiotic foul near the end of regulation was the killer.

Guest Smues

steal and then turn it over. FUCK I should have turned the goddamn TV off. I knew it. FUCKsledqasjlkdjufjhglksdf