TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: The Regionals

I'm going to kill someone at CBS. My affiliate showed Gonzaga have a TIMEOUT during the last minute of the WVU/Texas game, and didn't even switch over for the buzzer beater. Apparently, since I'm 200 miles away from Spokane, I must be all over Morrison's jock so much that I don't want to see what sounds like the best moment of the tournament so far. Fuck this bullshit.

Guest Smues
I'm going to kill someone at CBS. My affiliate showed Gonzaga have a TIMEOUT during the last minute of the WVU/Texas game, and didn't even switch over for the buzzer beater. Apparently, since I'm 200 miles away from Spokane, I must be all over Morrison's jock so much that I don't want to see what sounds like the best moment of the tournament so far. Fuck this bullshit.

Here in Spokane we went to the WVU/Texas finish. Odd that we cut away but not you. The funny part is EVERY time they cut from any of these Gonzaga games they run a crawl up top explaining CBS control runs the thing and the local station has no control but DONT WORRY ZAGS FANS ITLL BE BACK RIGHT AWAY.

It wasn't that great, viewing it without my Die Texas Die glasses. More bizarre to me than great.

It's a great finish when you've got Texas in your money pool.

Nice to see the commentators mentioning the biased officiating in UCLA/Gonzaga.

Don't worry, if Gonzaga is to become the new Duke, there will be a big stink about the one side refereeing. I don't like either team getting the calls, but if you're going to get on the Zags, you gotta get on the Blue Devils too.

The finish was bizarre from the standpoint of that it was a buzzer beater without a buzzer due to the malfunction during the LSU/Duke game.

Nice to see the commentators mentioning the biased officiating in UCLA/Gonzaga.

Don't worry, if Gonzaga is to become the new Duke, there will be a big stink about the one side refereeing. I don't like either team getting the calls, but if you're going to get on the Zags, you gotta get on the Blue Devils too.

I think everyone else saw the ridiculous calls against LSU tonight as well. Enberg even commented on Davis' 4th being a BS call. And well, Shelden Williams should have fouled out on that phantom Paulus foul. I can't stand when the refs want to hand a team the game by any means necessary, regardless of who they're favoring.

Is there some way that both teams can lose? I really don't want to see Gonzaga or UCLA in the Elite 8. The worst part is that even if they lose now, they can't really be considered failures, since they would have either lost to a 1 seed or made the Final Four.

Guest Smues
Is there some way that both teams can lose? I really don't want to see Gonzaga or UCLA in the Elite 8. The worst part is that even if they lose now, they can't really be considered failures, since they would have either lost to a 1 seed or made the Final Four.

You aren't the only one wishing both could lose.

This should be a 1 point game at best. I guarantee Morrison will get a call here if anyone even looks at him funny on the drive after this TO.

Wow...now this is a finish. Gonzaga has to feel like complete shit as they pretty much dominated this game. Although not quite over yet.

Guest NYankees

HOLY SHIT, The Bruins took the lead. Adam Morrison is breaking down crying with time still left.