TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: The Regionals

Good game, kind of a weak ending with the goaltending but still exciting.

At least they got the call right.

I have the biggest shit-eating grin possible on my face that Mason won. Goddamn, I should have gone to the campus tonight, I bet they're going fucking crazy right now.

Big Baby is undersized. I don't think he'll be drafted that high.

I meant the 310 or whatever he actually weighs moreso than the 6'9 for Davis. He's a space eater with good hands and feet. He'd definitely be a high lottery pick if he came out because he has good skills and can always lose the weight. It's better to be that than the guys who have the appropriate build but the wrong kind of skills for the position, like a Shelden Williams who is also 6'9 but will have to play the four and won't be able to overpower many of them in the NBA.

I haven't seen Roy play at all because I live on the East Coast and the only team from the West that got significant TV time was the Gags naturally.

Davis has some Kevin-Willis-like short arms. Too short for his body, which might work against him in the pros.

Guest Smues

UW up 45-40 at the half. Good first half of play, but I think Uconn comes out strong in the 2nd half and dominates the rest of the game. Fouls are gonna kill us too. So I think UW wins, but if I don't have to ever see Jensen miss badly from 3-point range again I'll call it good.

Guest Smues

Damn I had to watch Jensen clang another one from 3-point range. My night is ruined!

Guest Smues

I seriously have the urge to hunt down every person involved in the creation of this Direct TV commercial and kill them. And then kill their families.

"Good news: I got a promotion."

"Better news: I got Direct TV."

THE GUY WITH THE PROMOTION COULD BUY DIRECT TV WITH A BETTER PACKAGE THEN YOU GET YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT!

arggg I hate commercials.

Guest Smues

Damn UW has missed it's last seven field goals attempts and can't buy a bucket. Come on UW get your groove back before Uconn finally wakes up.

Guest Smues

Man Uconn is turning it over every possession. If UW weren't ice cold right now the lead would be 20. As it is right now A quick hot streak from Uconn would erase the lead.

Guest Smues

Oh please coach go sit down and don't get your own tech. please. And Roy is at 4 fouls oh shit.

Guest Smues

Great 7th foul less than 7 minutes into the half. I knew fouls were gonna kill us.

Guest Smues
Roy might have just thrown this game away for UW by picking up those 2 fouls. Damnit.

Yep.

The lead is down to three and I think Uconn pulls away here.

Guest Smues

FUCK and now 4 fouls on Brockman. This is going to get ugly in a hurry. And there's still 12:05 left? FUCK.

Guest Smues

And quite possibly UW's last lead of the night is gone. Blah

So how's the Florida/ George Town game going? I don't think we've seen a highlight since halftime.

Guest Smues

Wow I don't think I've seen this many travels and double dribbles in one game. Sloppy.

Guest Smues

Uconn's first lead in 20 minutes. At least I haven't had to see Jensen shoot in a while.

Ya know, rudy gay has all the athletic talent in the universe...

Too bad he'll never learn how to put maximum effort in all the time...

Ya know, rudy gay has all the athletic talent in the universe...

Too bad he'll never learn how to put maximum effort in all the time...

That mix of talent and apathy reminds me of Derrick Coleman for some reason.

Guest Smues

It just occured to me that unless you're rooting for both teams chanting "Let's go Huskies" doesn't really work tonight.