TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

South Park Season 10 starts tomorrow

Guest Princess Leena

You can also download the episode through southparkx.net, and probably other Southpark sites. It's only like a 35MB file, too.

saw it late last night after work. It was indeed classic. Stans mothers reaction was great "who cares?"

lmao on all the kids getting fat and acne and stuff from playing non-stop

Next episode: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered as Eric Cartman finally reveals the true culprit behind the attacks on September 11th.

Airs: Wednesday October 11, 2006

tv.com

I'm going to give Freakshow a chance, considering I also hated Drawn Together at first, and look how far it has come.

Considering that this show combines David Cross, Will Arnett (?) and Jon freakin' Benjamin, I have high hopes.

Drawn Together has come far?

I love Cross and Benjamin but the first episode was not very good, half the plot was spent on the dude in the house with the pig and the Freakmart guy. I need more Cross and Benjamin.

The SP episode was great, the best part for me was just the tone of voice Cartman used all the time.

What happen to Barbrady? Dear God what happen to Barbrady?

Good episode last night. Not as good as last weeks, but pretty good nonetheless. The Hardy Boys parody was great, and it rips on "Truthers", so that's pretty awesome.

"Freakshow" still needs some work.

This episode reminded me of when I was in the 4th grade, and somebody took a shit in a bathroom sink.

Guest Connzilla

Heres a short little preview of tomorrows show.

"Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy"

A South Park Elementary School Teacher is conducting and illicit affair with a student. As the new School Hallway Monitor, Cartman takes it personally when an infraction is committed in his jurisdiction

It sounds good. I hope Cartman busts out his "respect my authority"

Lord knows we need a Butters centered episode ASAP.

I swear, if they ever do an episode where Randy Marsh and Butters team up to go on adventures... I'm not even sure I'd be able to watch it. The joy would be too much.

Oh shit, this is just fucking wrong.

"Yeah. Let's find him and give him his luckiest boy in the world medal."

"Beth's my bitch, bra. I put together a whole team."

"What's hard? You just get a boner, slap her tits around a little, stick it in her, and pee."

"Stick it in her and pee?"

"Unless you don't want to get her pregnant. Then you pull out and pee on her leg."

Cartman pretty much stole the episode. Other highlights included Ike saying "I did a no-no" and Butters singing to his cock.

"Freak Show" sucked as usual last night. Seems like it's doing poor in the ratings, and is moving to 10:30 on Thursdays next week.

The thing about the show, is that it would be funny...as a 5 minute internet skit or an 11 minute show on Adult Swim. When you stretch it out to 20 something minutes though, it's going to get boring. Also, the attempts at political humor are too forced, and sometimes just feel like sour grapes. Another problem is the FreakMart sub-plot is really lame, and just feels too much like they are saying "Big Buisiness and corperations are evil!" instead of something interesting.

I really wanted to like the show, but it's really let me down. Also, if it gets cancelled, you know David Cross (funny as he is) will post a 4 page rant about it's cancellation, which seems obvious at this point. Sorry guys, but it's just not funny.

Yup, Freak Show should never go longer than 7 minutes cut out the filler with the owners of the freakshow and Freakmart. TV Funhouse is more entertaining than this crap.

Last night's ep was the drizzling shits with its utter focus on Bearded Clam.

Anyone complaining about the voice acting is off the mark. Jon Benjamin alone is quality voice acting, the problem is writing. That and crappy supporting cast, such as it is.

But it is a deadly problem.