TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

South Park Season 10 starts tomorrow

I swear, well they pulled out the old Stooges Columbia Studios opening for "The Three Murderers", I was gone.

An Accura Cake, that and a resurrected Biggie, if only the boys had summoned Tupac too.

Amazing that at this rate the show need not focus on the 4 boys, I mean they were hardly in this one.

Butters singing "Going Back to Cali"=Greatness.

Very solid episode. I almost pissed myself (was holding it in for the next commercial) when Satan goes "well what DIDN'T Diddy do?" Gacy, Dahmer, and Bundy need to return somewhere down the line. That was fucking gold.

Making Butters into a fleshed out character was one of the best things they did on South Park over the last five years or so. His innocence is a nice counter to the skepticism and sarcasm of the four main characters.

This episode has caused quite the controversial storm here in Australia, and it hasn't even aired here yet.

I thought it was a great episode (thanks Mininova) and I had no problem with the Steve Irwin bit, I actually thought it was hilarious.

I found it extra amusing because there's a local radio announcer here from a popular morning show who's been talking about going as Steve Irwin with a barb in his chest for Halloween.

i enjoyed this weeks halloween show as well. Butters trying to be all "gangsta" was hilarious. I love Butters, hes way more entertaining then any of the regular boys. south parks Satan was funny as usual and had me going with the "nobody dress as the crow" line just cuz he wanted to do it, then he decided to be a schoolgirl. the 3 murderers was of course classic stuff. The Irwin bit was funny, if not a bit tasteless (but thats classic SP for you). I liked how Satan got so indignant at "someone dressing as Steve"

Butters dancing with Biggee at the end was a great ender

Biggee Smalls, Biggee Smalls, Biggee Smalls..........

Guest Smues
Original air Date: 2006-11-01

Cartman*s plan to propel himself into the future goes horribly wrong. South Park Elementary faces strong opposition to the topic of evolution being taught to the 4th graders, especially from Ms. Garrison who has to teach it. Eric Cartman can*t be bothered with what*s going on in class. He*s busy manipulating his own personal time-line to align with the precise release date of the newest, hottest game.

Oh, boy, this one's going to piss athiests off. Granted, they've made fun of many religions, so why not?

I did not need to see Mrs. Garrison having sex.

The Cartman subplot is great.

Another 2 parter? If it's as good as Cartoon Wars, I can't wait.

Figures that there'd be a war between Atheists, let me guess, they differ on what ridiculous thing God is interchangable with.

Guest netslob
Oh, boy, this one's going to piss athiests off. Granted, they've made fun of many religions, so why not?

I did not need to see Mrs. Garrison having sex.

The Cartman subplot is great.

didn't piss me off, i thought it was funny. 'course, i'm not that kind of atheist.

"I will crush your skull like an oyster on my tummy!" Fuckin' sea otter atheists, always causing trouble.

That did get a laugh out of me.

This thing up on Youtube yet?