TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
res37618

Another reference to the Reformation of DX

Was just at the official site for the Charlotte Bobcats Arena, looking for possible ticket prices, and saw this "talent listing" for WWE Vengeance. While this has been rumored and apparently seen on a PPV preview on some cable system, this seems to lend even more credence to it:

From CharlotteBobcatsArena.com

World Wrestling Entertainment’s® (WWE) Vengeance, a live, pay-per-view event Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 7:45 p.m. with tickets on sale Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.

Superstars scheduled to appear:

THE RETURN OF DE-GENERATION X! - DX IS BACK!!!

JOHN CENA

TRIPLE H

Charlotte’s own…RIC FLAIR

SHAWN MICHAELS

EDGE

THE SPIRIT SQUAD

BIG SHOW

KANE

CARLITO

SHELTON BENJAMIN

SNITSKY

“THE MASTERPIECE” CHRIS MASTERS

LITA

TRISH STRATUS

TORRIE WILSON

VICTORIA

And many more!

Line-up subject to change.

Tickets for WWE’s Vengeance go on sale Saturday, May 13 at 10:00 a.m. Ticket prices will be $175.00, $75.00, $50.00, $35.00 and $20.00 (plus applicable convenience fee). *The $175 seat is ONLY the first 5 ringside rows. The ticket holder gets to keep the commemorative collector’s chair. They take it home at the end of the event. Tickets will be available online at CharlotteBobcatsArena.com, or by calling 1-800-495-2295. Tickets also can be purchased in person at Charlotte Bobcats Arena box office and the Blumenthal Performing Arts Center ticket outlet.

And notice RVD isn't being advertised. Are the separate ECW plans starting right after One Night Stand?

I love how they advertise Snitsky as a draw too.

So another mistake showing that DX is reforming. Snitsky says that this isn't his fault.

Again I must know why people are excited about DX reforming?

My thoughts exactly. I guess it won't be as bad as the NWO reforming in WWE.

Think about that statement for a second.

Does anyone know if there is a presale for this PPV? The last time Charlotte had a PPV, I stood in line for hours just to get shitty tickets for $75.

Guest Princess Leena

Whenever I think of DX now, the first thought that crosses my mind is Chyna's peniclit.

Whenever I think of DX now, the first thought that crosses my mind is Chyna's peniclit.

I think of the fact that out of all the members involved with DX, the good one died first.

Yea, it would be good to know if there is going to be a presale or not. Me and a friend are looking to drive up that way from lower SC, and it would be good to get some close-up seats.

Who died in DX?

Rude, dude.

Yeah I didn't scroll down until I could think of the answer myself.

He jumped to WCW, and died not entirely too long afterwards :(

One of the best heels ever.

UGHHHHHHHHHHH...

I almost threw up when I saw that...

I couldn't eat for days..

It was GROSS.

Who died in DX?

Rude, dude.

Yeah I didn't scroll down until I could think of the answer myself.

He jumped to WCW, and died not entirely too long afterwards :(

One of the best heels ever.

Remember when Rude showed up on Raw and Nitro on the same night? One of the coolest things he ever did.

Because they're an established group in wrestling history and people love a good trip down memory lane. If they do reform however, I guarantee the whole thing will feel like a watered-down version of their glory days.

My favorite DX member was Neidhart.

He looked so out of place, yet happy, with Triple H and Michaels before they beat the piss out of him.

I am so drawing a blank on Neidhart trying to be apart of DX.

My favorite DX member was Neidhart.

He looked so out of place, yet happy, with Triple H and Michaels before they beat the piss out of him.

I am so drawing a blank on Neidhart trying to be apart of DX.

It was on a Raw not long after Survivor Series '97. He was offered a spot with DX and then, later on the show, they beat the crap out of him.

Because they're an established group in wrestling history and people love a good trip down memory lane. If they do reform however, I guarantee the whole thing will feel like a watered-down version of their glory days.

Which is why we are asking why people are excited when it is just going to be a tired, pale imitation of the original like every other wrestling re-tread. The new DX won't be any different than the new Hulk Hogan or the new NWO or the new Four Horsemen or the new etc, etc, etc. This never works and people are idiots if they keep falling for it. See the ECW thread.