TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlefreak

OAO Vengeance 2006 Thread

Eugene has been like a castrated donkey ever since Triple H "broke" his arm in that cage match, and then he showed up like a week later acting the same, as if nothing had happened.

Obviously, I hope Umaga "kills" Eugene and we never see him on TV again. I want to see Eugene pathetically crawling around on his hands crying and begging for his life after an extended beatdown from Umaga. The referee turns away in disgust and Umaga hits him with about a dozen Samoan Spikes as the crowd roars. Estrada can then put out a lit cigar on Eugene's face. Eugene is finally taken out on a stretcher, covered with a blanket. The paramedics roll him past a waiting ambulance and chuck him into a dumpster, never to be seen again.

The only way that bit could be improved is if we could see Muhammad Hassan, Mordecai, and all of the former Juniors already in the dumpster.

This card has me interested enough that I'll probably head down to the sports bar tonight. I missed ONS due to sleeping late/the NBA Finals, but I'm going to make sure I see this one. On to predictions:

Edge vs. RVD (WWE title): Edge almost has to take this in a screwjob. I'd love to see RVD retain, but Edge winning is the only logical thing booking-wise.

DX vs. Spirit Squad: This one's pretty obvious. DX goes over in a ten minute brawl.

John Cena vs. Sabu: I like Sabu here to give one win for the ECW side with the built-in excuse of the lumberjacks causing the loss. Also, this is another reason for Cena to stay involved with ECW if they really want to keep Raw starts involved in ECW.

Shelton vs. Carlito vs. Nitro (IC title): Couldn't care less on this one, but I'll go with Carlito since he seems to be getting a push.

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton: 50/50 booking between the brands prevails over their desire to punish Orton, and Randy takes the win while looking as bad as possible.

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley: Foley loses the first fall while screwing around, then gets pissed off and serious in the middle of the second fall, while the third fall is an epic battle, as good as the two are capable of wrestling where Flair ultimately takes the win.

Kane vs. Fake Kane: Fake Kane takes the win here with the storyline that Kane isn't focused enough or evil enough or something like that with his current character. Besides if Kane just beats Fake Kane in the first match that kind of kills the heat for the storyline a little.

Umaga vs. Eugene: Umaga with the squash.

My predictions for the wins:

Umaga

Bogus Kane

Ric Flair

Randy Orton by cheating somehow

Johnny Nitro

John Cena

DX

Edge

Guest Princess Leena
Obviously, I hope Umaga "kills" Eugene and we never see him on TV again.

I think the Eugene character must end tonight, for a reason to put this obvious squash on PPV.

Not ordering, not only because ONS was two weeks ago, but I have no interest in any of the matches. RVD-Edge has had next to no build other then a few run-ins. Besides, we all know the real main event is DX vs. Spirit Squad.

We've already seen Angle-Orton and Cena-Sabu. Based on the past, the lumberjack stipulation usually doesn't improve matches. Mick Foley promising a horrible match doesn't help matters.

Umaga-Eugene and Kane-Kane... yikes.

Logical booking says ECW gets buried tonight, going 0-3. I guess I could see Angle winning to keep him strong, but a screwy win for Orton (roll-up while holding the ropes, of course) is more likely.

I want to see Umaga beat the reatardedness out of Eugene with his thumb.

Guest zetableh

Anybody wanna do an AIM chatroom like we did for ONS? I'm not ordering this, but it was kinda nice to be able to piece together what was happening from what people told me in the chat.

I went ahead and ordered it.

AIM chat:

tsmwwevengeance2006

I'm not going to do any sort of PBP, but someone else might take care of that. I'll post results as they happen though.

This better be a good show to be this close to ONS and still expect everyone to buy it.

I was just thinking Randy brought his working boots tonight and then he busts out 2 chinlocks in a row.

EDIT: Make it 3.

Guys, you don't have to ask to join. Just send a message to the channel. That's how I got in, I think...I haven't used AIM in years, since I usually use Trillian.

"I'm gonna take you for a ride little boy" - Vince McMahon

Please tell me the context of this quote, or else its going to bother me all night.

He said it to a little kid in a wheelchair.

I'll let you think about the rest. :P

WWE Legends = 80s journeymen wrestlers who happened to be employed with WWF for a year or two during the glory days and never held any major titles.

Do most people understand what Foley means when he says he's mad at Flair for what he said about him? It seems like it goes over the crowds' heads.