-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the Smartmarks Federation
Next Sunday A.D.
There'll be a wrestling show
For the pleasure of you and me

It's owned by Gizmonic Institute
Who gave their previous test subjects the boot
The Smartmarks thought it was the perfect place
So they took a bunch of wrestlers and they shot them into spaaaaace!

They'll fight in silly matches
The dumbest, we can find (La la la)

Our viewers will sit and watch them all
And we'll monitor their mind (La la la)

Now keep in mind they can't control
When the matches begin or end

They'll suffer through the insanity
With the the help of their wrestling friends...

WRESTLER ROLL CALL

Zyon!
Grendel!
Tom Flesher!
Dooooooooooooooooooom!

If you're wondering how they'll eat and breathe
And other science facts (La la la)

Just repeat to yourself it's just a show
I should really just relax

For SWF Lockdown...three thoooousaaaaaaaaand!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
swfworldtour2.jpg
SWF LOCKDOWN!
Live, Wednesday, July 5th, aboard the Satellite of Love!
(6pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

The SWF's World Tour continues it's... uh... Off World... Tour... as we barely escape the burning wreckage of the Cairo Station thanks to the friendly folks aboard the Satellite of Love!

10_satellite.jpg

Certainly we're grateful for the ride, but perhaps the inhabitants of the SoL are even more grateful for our arrival! Up until now, Mike, Crow, and Tom Servo have been force fed the most awful movies known to man by the evil Dr. Forrester, who's determined to find a movie so awful it literally saps the will to live out of anyone who watches it... but now that we're here, Dr. Forrester has given Mike and the bots the week off, and instead of wisecracking their way through terrible movies, they'll be providing smartass commentary for our show instead!

Special OPTIONAL Guest Commentators: Mike Nelson, Tom Servo, and Crow T. Robot!

If any of you godless heathens wish to use Joel instead of Mike, I guess I'll let it slide.

concrew.jpg

The Crowd: Anywhere between 50 and 5000 SWF fans (exact size specifications for the SoL are hard to find), and the entire cast of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens © vs. Bruce Blank

-> Michael Stephens, ever-eager to defend his title, is going to have a real fight on his hands tonight! Bruce Blank, the Ultraviolent Champion who broke records like they were... things... that break easy... now takes the fight to the Main Event, with the biggest prize in the industry on the line! Can the King of Ultraviolence succeed outside of the Hardcore Arena?
Rules: Standard singles match. Sorry Bruce. :P
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: Evolution

-=-=-=-=-

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Aecas © vs. Austin Sly

-> Austin Sly, fresh off not one but TWO victories over Spike Jenkins, has made it quite clear that he wants to move up in the world, and tonight, he gets his shot against the reigning International Champion, Aecas!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-

HANDICAP MATCH
Grendel vs. Tom Flesher © and Charlie "Grappler" Matthews ©

-> Grendel's still steaming over being attacked by Tom Flesher, and as a response to this incident he threw down the gauntlet! Feeling a little bad about the Sandwich match, Peters allowed Tom to bring Grappler in with him, but this fact hasn't deterred Grendel one bit! Will the new tag team champions put this dog down, or can Grendel succeed in
Rules: Standard handicap/tag rules. Only one member of MatFlesh allowed in the ring at any given moment.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Longdogger Pete

-=-=-=-=-

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - HOUSE RULES
ROCKET NUMBER 9 MATCH
Jimmy the Doom © vs. Mike Van Siclen

-> Our second Question Mark Man (not the first QMM) reveals himself - it's MVS! (I assume) he made quite an impact on Stryke, and has since expressed interest in the Hardcore Division, so we've given him the honor/pleasure/gift/blackmail he demanded of a Hardcore Title shot against Jimmy the Doom!
Rules: This is a standard Hardcore Brawl - no DQ, no countouts, pinfalls count anywhere.

The only hitch is, the referee is Rocket Number 9.

Rocket Number 9 is an external camera that Joel/Mike and the Bots use to see anything outside the ship. For this match, it will be orbiting the Satellite of Love, constantly running in some crazy loop that takes it by all the windows on the SoL. The only time a pinfall can be counted is when Rocket Number 9 sees it, so you must attempt to pin your opponent while near a window that RN9 is currently passing by.
Send to: Secret Agent

-=-=-=-=-

ANGRY CRUISER MATCH
Bloodshed vs. Landon Maddix

-> I had hoped to get Zyon/Cross on here tonight, but I haven't heard from Cross, so that match is delayed, which means Landon's CW Title aspirations are delayed as well! THIS MAKE LANDON SMASH! In order to keep him tuned up, we toss him the only available Cruiserweight we have right now - BLOODSHED! Known more for being a sick mothertrucker than solid cruiser, can Bloodshed triumph in this restrictive setting?
Rules: Cruiserweight Rules.
Send to: Longdogger Pete

-=-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Wildchild vs. Kerry Staunton

-> Seemed like a good idea. :)

-=-=-=-=-

OPENING BOUT - DEBUT MATCH
Ciro Vitale vs. "Big Country" Martin Hunt

-> Newbie debut, take two (rhyme intended)! Trent Hawk failed to dazzle audiences last week due to, I dunno, let's say a power outage. Let's hope we fare a bit better this time around. Ciro Vitale, the brash young Italian with a love of the high life, takes on the other resident JttS, Martin Hunt!
Word Limit: 4000

-=-=-=-=-

Opening Promo: Unclaimed

-=-=-=-=-

In case anyone isn't familiar with MST3K, here's a few references:

Spring Fever Short

Gumby Cartoon - Robot Rumpus!

And yeah, I'm not too wild about using an active writer as a marker, but considering the rousing response I got in the Community Board thread, this is the best short-term solution. I'll do my best to make sure there are no conflicts of interests as far as which matches get marked.

Any retirees out there too lazy to return to active duty (DREW), feel free to volunteer here. :P Edited by chirs3

Guest Evolution

Oh Raynor, how I love thee.

Bruce, Toxxic, I hope you guys are up on your MST3K knowledge, or I'm going to be SUPER disappointed.

EDIT: On second thought, both of you guys just write matches and I'll be down with that.

I've never seen the show and my connection is too slow to be able to conveniently view the clips.

Unless anyone can give me a text rundown of how these guys speak, I'll be writing King and Francis, and you'll like it.

I've never seen the show and my connection is too slow to be able to conveniently view the clips.

Unless anyone can give me a text rundown of how these guys speak, I'll be writing King and Francis, and you'll like it.

Get broadband, you doofus. :P

But still, if you can't (or don't want to) write 'em, King and Francis is fine.

Edited by chirs3

Get broadband, you doofus. :P

But still, if you can't (or don't want to) write 'em, King and Francis is fine.

Oh, shush. It's not like i can't afford it. I just can't be bothered to ring ntl.

Am I allowed to do a special flashback section or something even though I'm still inactive?

I have got to get in on this shiznit!

I've seen SOME MSTK3K but not a lot, I dunno if I'll be able to really incorporate it or not - the Dane and the Brit face off and try to get a piece of Americana right ;)

Johnny's board name is Secret Agent, for what it's worth. Which is a lot, considering they'd find it pretty difficult to turn their matches in to JohnnyDangerous.

At least it's not some sort of "Pure rules, let's all shake hands and have cupcakes afterwards" kinda rules - not like Bruce can't cheat *MUA-HA-HA-HA!*

At least it's not some sort of "Pure rules, let's all shake hands and have cupcakes afterwards" kinda rules - not like Bruce can't cheat *MUA-HA-HA-HA!*

Where do you get cupcakes for Pure Rules?

Am I allowed to do a special flashback section or something even though I'm still inactive?

I have got to get in on this shiznit!

Absolutely. :)

Johnny's board name is Secret Agent, for what it's worth. Which is a lot, considering they'd find it pretty difficult to turn their matches in to JohnnyDangerous.

Man, I always do that. Not sure why.

I call opening promo. And unlike Spike, I'll actually write one. And I know Spike's already called it. I call it by virtue of him blowing his last go at it :P

Or semi-opening promo, whatever.

Where do you get cupcakes for Pure Rules?

Obviously you weren't been backstage in ROH When Nigel McGuiness celebrated his title victory or you'd know all about the cupcakes.

My number 1 fan to the rescue! :P

Guest Aecas

Having a tough time getting much done I'm afraid.

Its roasting around here and the house is a sweatbox, that combined with 8 hours of workplace sweatbox is not a favourable result. I'll try and get something in but I give fair warning it may not be much of anything.

I'll be reading this show for sure, although it would be cooler if someone went through and MSTied some matches or segments afterwards.

And what's wrong with Joel? I like them both.