TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheJuice31

SNME

I would have had Randy continue to be all respectful to Hulk about Brooke, which would win Brooke over, but Hogan would be the overprotective asshole dad. Brooke would finally go with "bad boy" Randy to get back at her dad, and THAT's interesting.

Instead, they had him RKO him on a Buick trunk, and now both Hulk and Brooke will hate Orton, Hogan goes over clean as SS.....bleh.

Brooke doesn't know Randy RKO'd her father. I'm sure that Randy will will txt or IM Brooke on monday and say he hopes her dad is doing better after his fall.

Brooke will think it's sweet, Hulk gets angry and protective. Brooke turns. Orton thinks SS is in the bag but he loses when Brooke's "real" boyfriend, Harry Smith costs him the match.

Hogan goes over, Brooke gets promotion and they move onto the Smith/Orton program.

The stupid thing is, Hogan is apparently looking straight at the direction where Orton comes in from.

You guys look into wrestling too much. Who honestly cares?

The stupid thing is, Hogan is apparently looking straight at the direction where Orton comes in from.

But I guess we can assume that Orton just runs fast.

Its logical he was walking away when Hogan looked, and then came back running when he turned around, as it's not like he hit the RKO while Hogan was still looking.

Just a random observation I guess...But finlay's the only white guy in this match.

You don't want to see color added to the broadcast??

It's about time WWE started to show more people of color on their broadcast. Throughout wrestling most of the people wrestling on TV were 99% white.

Thumbs up for the Snakes on a Plane commercial.

When was the last time the WWE Title was defended on NBC anyway?

Event: Saturday Night's Main Event #31

Date: October 27, 1992

Arena: Hullman Center

World Heavyweight Title Match: Bret Hart defeated Papa Shango via submission to retain the title.

But I guess we can assume that Orton just runs fast.

Its logical he was walking away when Hogan looked, and then came back running when he turned around, as it's not like he hit the RKO while Hogan was still looking.

Or maybe Orton gets super speed from the speed force. Oh wait that's gone now. Never mind.

Watch Edge's expression when he comes out. Meltzer has said you can tell if he's winning or not by his smirk or lack thereof as he walks to the ring.

And don't you think Hulk will tell Brooke what happened?

LMAO at how they already have a Taker/Show promo ready.

Watch Edge's expression when he comes out. Meltzer has said you can tell if he's winning or not by his smirk or lack thereof as he walks to the ring.

And don't you think Hulk will tell Brooke what happened?

LMAO at how they already have a Taker/Show promo ready.

Teenaged girls will listen to a "hot" guy who is super-sweet to them before their typically overprotective fathers.

Well, here's Edge w/ Dusty Gozongas

I've wanted to say that for a while now.

Just a random observation I guess...But finlay's the only white guy in this match.

You don't want to see color added to the broadcast??

It's about time WWE started to show more people of color on their broadcast. Throughout wrestling most of the people wrestling on TV were 99% white.

Dude, I'm black. Not to mention actually plan on being a wrestler. So obviously, that'd be a no to your question.

Like I said, it was just a random observation.