TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Any weed smokers here???

What's your perferable method of smoking chronic?

I like hitting up blades, it gets me really baked. Bongs, and philly blunts are cool to.

Canada has the best chronic byfar.

It's not too far past 4:20 here. I've smoked 3 bowls, and i'm feeling pretty good. I agree with you on Canada's weed. The stuff I had in Toronto was excellent.

I just hit up some blades like 5 miniutes ago.

Toronto's weed isn't nothing special. You want the BOMB chronic, come to B.C. or Alberta(Calgary STAND UP)

A particular town or area doesn't really matter, unless you're comparing strictly outdoor, which not many people I know even smoke. Most of the weed is all grown indoors, and let me tell you, when you're growing weed in your house is doesn't matter what part of the country you're in. Its all about how well you treat the plants, what kind they are, and nutrient levels.

That said BC does have the best outdoor stuff, but I'd say only 15% of the weed that is smoked is grown outdoors nowadays.

Guest DRH 502

Blunts. I did like bongs but cops searched me and found paraphanelia and here in Kentucky every charge after your first on para is a felony...

Guest DRH 502

You are lucky. I've only smoked bud from Kentucky and Indiana...:( Although i've smoked some decent Northern Lights, William's Wonder and Pineapple Kush recently.

The weed I had in Los Angeles was 1000x better than anything I've had here in Toronto.

I've smoked both, and only judging by limited sampling, I liked Toronto's better. But as others have said, it depends on many factors.

You are lucky. I've only smoked bud from Kentucky and Indiana...:( Although i've smoked some decent Northern Lights, William's Wonder and Pineapple Kush recently.

I fucked a girl from Foster, Kentucky once. She was quite the pot smoker. It's funny because I've never even smoked a cig, much less lighted one up. She had great redneck poon though, I've got to give her that.

You take two knives (like, butter knives or something) and you stick them in the heating element of your stove. Once they're hot enough, you stick your weed/hash on the end of one, then squeeze the blades together to burn it all right quick while you inhale the resulting smoke.

I don't smoke a lot now, but I always liked my own joint to my head. I don't want your filthy lips on my cigarette or beer so why the fuck would I want them on my joint or bowl?

Yes, I use to catch some heat from my friends for this.

Guest DRH 502

The blade thing is best with hash i'd assume although i've never tried it. It just doesn't seem practical to smoke actual cannibis in this manner...

The blade thing is best with hash i'd assume although i've never tried it. It just doesn't seem practical to smoke actual cannibis in this manner...

Everytime I've smoked weed if blades, it's been fine.

Do you use a hooter???

I'm just trying to picture being stoned out of my mind fucking with knives over the stove and then trying to place weed on the end of a knife without spilling it or burning myself.

I imagine it's not a hard task to do, but I keep having that vision.

Good point, Lushus.

I've heard of blades/hot knives, but I've never tried that method. I have always smoked bowls, although I do own a bong. I have friends who like to smoke blunts and sometimes joints, but I think it's often a waste and I don't even know how to roll, anyway. Recently, my friends and I have purchased some decent $10 sneak-a-tokes from Penny Lane, a local head shop, in the colors of different Power Rangers. Hey, what can I say? We are Power Ranger marks. I'm the black ranger- Mattstodon. ;) Okay wow, I should have kept that to myself.

Now, time for a wake and bake.. kind of. I woke up an hour ago.

Guest DRH 502

I've never used to blades method in my entire life...and i'm a rather ambitious stoner. To each his own though. I live in the middle of the woods so I take care of myself when it comes to that stuff (KAYFABEEE~!)...the last 2 years i've put out Northern Lights and Hash Plant which I ordered of Emery years ago. Since he went down, can anybody recommend a new seed company?? I don't care to fuck with femenized seeds because they are too expensive plus I like to have a male (seperate from the rest of course) to pollinate for seed purposes...but last year my male got stolen (yeah, females around 100 yards from it but they steal the fucking male) and I didn't get any seed. I used my last seeds (the Emery's) this year so I need recommendations on a place to purchase and reommendations for a new strain to try out...keep in mind its for an outdoor climate with an approximate 4-5 month grow season.