TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BorneAgain

Smackdown Spoilers for the 8/25 airing

Dark Match:

*2 Cold Scorpio pinned Rene Dupree.

Smackdown:

*WWE World champion King Booker names Finlay and William Regal his "Royal Knights" with a ceremony inside the ring. They both thank Booker and promise to take care of anyone who crosses him. Bobby Lashley, then Batista hit the ring, with everyone brawling. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long comes out and decrees there will be a handicap tag main event tonight...King Booker & William Regal & Finlay vs. Batista & Lashley.

*Ken Kennedy defeated Matt Hardy after WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms (at ringside doing commentary) hits Hardy.

*Backstage, The Miz and Ashley discuss Leyla winning the Diva Search.

*The Miz comes to the ring and brings out Leyla, who thanks everyone for their support. Miz plugs that he'll make his in-ring debut on next week's Smackdown.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated Tatanka.

*They show highlights of Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero from Summerslam. They show Vicki Guerrero walking backstage, as she'll be coming to the ring after a commercial break.

*Vicki Guerrero comes to the ring and addresses the crowd. She apologizes for getting involved in the Guerrero vs. Mysterio PPV match and said she is going to move on with her life, but first she wants to apologize to both. Mysterio comes to the ring. She apologizes to Rey and they hug. Guerrero comes to the ring and hugs Vicki as well. They are all about to leave when Chavo attacks Rey. He goes to hit Rey with a chair, but Vicki stops Chavo and takes the chair away...then hits Rey with it. Chavo DDT's Rey on the chair. He and Vicki hug and leave Rey laying in the ring.

*WWE Tag Team champion Paul London (with Brian Kendrick) defeated KC James (with Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool) via DQ when The Pitbulls hit the ring and attack London. All three teams brawl.

*MVP comes to the front row to sit ringside with two women as they go to commercial.

*Kristal Marshall defeated Jillian Hall.

*They aired a vignette for Jimmy Wang Yang, which is his new official name, doing the cowboy gimmick he's used during a few recent dark matches.

*Vito defeated Sylvan. MVP was laughing at Vito from ringside, so Vito called him out. MVP got in the ring to confront him, but MVP's agent calls on the cell phone and says they don't have a contract yet, so MVP turns down the challenge.

*Batista & Bobby Lashley defeated WWE World champion King Booker & William Regal & Finlay.

Cowboy Jimmy Yang? Uh huh. Is Bob Orton going to come kick the crap out of him (without bleeding, mind you) for stealing his gimmck?

A Bulldogs/KendrickLondon/Teacher's Pets 3 way match would be acceptable. Make the blowoff a ladder match or have some other way to have Kendrick throw himself off some conveniently elevated spot.

Cowboy Jimmy Yang? Uh huh. Is Bob Orton going to come kick the crap out of him (without bleeding, mind you) for stealing his gimmck?

A Bulldogs/KendrickLondon/Teacher's Pets 3 way match would be acceptable. Make the blowoff a ladder match or have some other way to have Kendrick throw himself off some conveniently elevated spot.

Bulldogs vs. London Spanking vs. Teacher's Pets

BROKEN IN HALF MATCH

First team to throw Brian Kendrick from an elevated spot with at least a ten foot drop wins. Note: If Kendrick falls under his own power, he is eliminated from the match and is to be replaced by Matt and/or Jeff Hardy. Should Matt/Jeff also fall under his own power, Katie Vick will step in to finish off the contest.

Guest Princess Leena

Looks awful. God, I hate when SD does any Guerrero shit. It completely turns me off from watching.

Bulldogs vs. London Spanking vs. Teacher's Pets

BROKEN IN HALF MATCH

First team to throw Brian Kendrick from an elevated spot with at least a ten foot drop wins. Note: If Kendrick falls under his own power, he is eliminated from the match and is to be replaced by Matt and/or Jeff Hardy. Should Matt/Jeff also fall under his own power, Katie Vick will step in to finish off the contest.

All the way up to Katie Vick, I'd be willing to watch that match.

Why are Chavo or Vicki Guerrero heels?

I too have pondered this. All Chavo did was state the truth. Rey HAS been exploiting Eddie's memory ever since his death, and yet by WWE logic, CHAVO is the heel? Makes no sense to me.

This show sounds awful.

Why are Chavo or Vicki Guerrero heels?

I too have pondered this. All Chavo did was state the truth. Rey HAS been exploiting Eddie's memory ever since his death, and yet by WWE logic, CHAVO is the heel? Makes no sense to me.

This show sounds awful.

JBL won the title fair and square from Eddie at GAB in the strap match, yet he was booed like mad for speaking that truth.

Which ring/setup was up during Scorpio's match, if anyone knows. Seems like ECW would need him more than Smackdown, with a few new faces already added to Smackdown lately. Still not a full roster but a lot better than about a month ago.

ECW already has so many guys they can't even fit them onto the shows. That said I would take a 2 Cold Scorpio over Matt Striker on ECW any day.

I am really hoping that this Vicki thing just leads to her going off TV, cause there is literally no good that can come from her being around after this.

ECW already has so many guys they can't even fit them onto the shows. That said I would take a 2 Cold Scorpio over Matt Striker on ECW any day.

Striker is a good promo, better then alot of talent on the roster. He could easily be a Shane Douglas type figure (and I don't say that in relation to the current gimmick).

Striker is a good promo, better then alot of talent on the roster. He could easily be a Shane Douglas type figure (and I don't say that in relation to the current gimmick).

I like Matt Striker, but he's no 2 Cold Scorpio!

Dark Match:

*2 Cold Scorpio pinned Rene Dupree.

Smackdown:

*WWE World champion King Booker names Finlay and William Regal his "Royal Knights" with a ceremony inside the ring. They both thank Booker and promise to take care of anyone who crosses him. Bobby Lashley, then Batista hit the ring, with everyone brawling. Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long comes out and decrees there will be a handicap tag main event tonight...King Booker & William Regal & Finlay vs. Batista & Lashley.

*Ken Kennedy defeated Matt Hardy after WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms (at ringside doing commentary) hits Hardy.

*Backstage, The Miz and Ashley discuss Leyla winning the Diva Search.

*The Miz comes to the ring and brings out Leyla, who thanks everyone for their support. Miz plugs that he'll make his in-ring debut on next week's Smackdown.

*Sylvester Turkay defeated Tatanka.

*They show highlights of Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero from Summerslam. They show Vicki Guerrero walking backstage, as she'll be coming to the ring after a commercial break.

*Vicki Guerrero comes to the ring and addresses the crowd. She apologizes for getting involved in the Guerrero vs. Mysterio PPV match and said she is going to move on with her life, but first she wants to apologize to both. Mysterio comes to the ring. She apologizes to Rey and they hug. Guerrero comes to the ring and hugs Vicki as well. They are all about to leave when Chavo attacks Rey. He goes to hit Rey with a chair, but Vicki stops Chavo and takes the chair away...then hits Rey with it. Chavo DDT's Rey on the chair. He and Vicki hug and leave Rey laying in the ring.

*WWE Tag Team champion Paul London (with Brian Kendrick) defeated KC James (with Idol Stevens & Michelle McCool) via DQ when The Pitbulls hit the ring and attack London. All three teams brawl.

*MVP comes to the front row to sit ringside with two women as they go to commercial.

*Kristal Marshall defeated Jillian Hall.

*They aired a vignette for Jimmy Wang Yang, which is his new official name, doing the cowboy gimmick he's used during a few recent dark matches.

*Vito defeated Sylvan. MVP was laughing at Vito from ringside, so Vito called him out. MVP got in the ring to confront him, but MVP's agent calls on the cell phone and says they don't have a contract yet, so MVP turns down the challenge.

*Batista & Bobby Lashley defeated WWE World champion King Booker & William Regal & Finlay.

These storylines interest me.

I've been pimping a London/Kendrick vs Finlay/Regal feud since the first time they teamed up to help Booker. That would potentially be a great mix of styles.

At the risk of sounding corny, Jimmy Wang Yang and I don't care.

And if anyone's taking a crazy bump off of some platform or some crap, it's London and not Kendrick. Kendrick's smaller but London's the company bump merchant.

At the risk of sounding corny, Jimmy Wang Yang and I don't care.

And if anyone's taking a crazy bump off of some platform or some crap, it's London and not Kendrick. Kendrick's smaller but London's the company bump merchant.

They could use that for London & Kendrick tshirts.

Have the Hooliganz logo from their shorts on the front, and on the back 'COMPANY BUMP MERCHANTS SINCE 2003."

And they could have them in all the different colours of their shorts.

Or not.