TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

I'm surprised to see them continuing the Bellick-in-prison storyline. The last shot we've seen of him before the Christmas break, with Avocado saying "Welcome Home Boss" could have concluded his story. He's gonna look like absolute hell next week, the other guy is gigantic.

I'd like to see Sara's reaction when Michael is going to meet up with her along with Kellerman.

Meh, so-so episode. I cannot make myself care for C-Note's storyline though.

Show's losing a little steam for me, but I still enjoy it.

Don't care for the Bellick storyline, if he's not chasing the brothers or has anything to do with the main story then it's just filler

I liked seeing Bellick think he was tough motherfucking shit for all of 2 minutes until he got the warning from that guard. Fantastic. I like Bellick, so I'm glad to see he's still going to be hanging around.

And was that the alien bounty hunter from the X-Files playing the other guard (the one that didn't speak) for Steadman?

Sarah Wayne Callies Is Pregnant

Sarah Wayne Callies, who plays Dr. Sara Tancredi on FOX's Prison Break, is expecting her first child with her husband, Josh Winterhalt.

The baby is due in late summer, according to her publicist Jodi Gottlieb. TV Guide first reported the news on Tuesday.

Callies, 29, has primarily been a TV actress during her career, having co-starred on the short-lived TV series Queens Supreme and Tarzan before Prison Break.

In September, she talked to the Dallas Morning News about appearing on the hit FOX drama, on which almost no character seems safe from being killed off.

"You certainly never know when you're reading a script if it might be your last," she said. "But I'm not afraid, because this experience for me has been so rewarding. I'll still be grateful if it ends next week."

Prison Break returned to FOX on Monday night after a two-month hiatus.

Hey, I'm watching season 8 of The X-Files on DVD, and the dude who plays Bellick is in an episode ("Salvage").

He also plays a crazy medieval captain type dude in the 5th season of Buffy. :P

Hey, I'm watching season 8 of The X-Files on DVD, and the dude who plays Bellick is in an episode ("Salvage").

He also plays a crazy medieval captain type dude in the 5th season of Buffy. :P

I knew he looked familar :-D good stuff

Last nights episode was more confusing to me than usual. I knew they weren't going to see the President because..duh..shes not on the show (the phonecall sounded halfassed somehow too..).

Kellerman's a bad guy again, more than likely.

The Haywire stuff ends up being annoying.

Sucre stealing the old guys car..bleh..

Bellick getting out just to track down Michael and Lincoln is stupid.

Dub, did you not see next weeks preview? I'll spoiler it if people don't wanna see it...

Mahone is shown talking to Bellick, and then explaining that he needs a "junkyard dog" to do the things he can't. Bellick is then seen running around outside. I think that they're gonna say he's getting transferred, and then some company thing will go down on the way (like with the brothers) and he'll get out.

I knew they weren't going to see the President because..duh..shes not on the show (the phonecall sounded halfassed somehow too..).

Here's a story about Wettig's deal between Prison Break and Brothers & Sisters:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Intervie...E-7FAD93DA8E81}

That link is broke, but..I remember the original deal being she could do voice acting and appear in 1 episode..so has that changed?

I like mondays episode, It was good to see Sucre and Haywire, when was the last time that we saw Haywire?

And I find sucre's storyline better than the guy who's wife is in jail (I forget his name)

And I cant wait to see sarahs face when she finds out whos working with them

I don't like C-Note's side story at all, I could just do without that.

HAYWIRE! I was glad to see him back, much goofier than I remember.

I figured Bellick was getting out somehow, no reason to keep his prison storyline going if he wasn't going to do anything more outside of Fox River

I knew they weren't going to see the President because..duh..shes not on the show (the phonecall sounded halfassed somehow too..).

Here's a story about Wettig's deal between Prison Break and Brothers & Sisters:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Intervie...E-7FAD93DA8E81}

That link is broke, but..I remember the original deal being she could do voice acting and appear in 1 episode..so has that changed?

Do a search on her name, and you can find it.

What I get from that is that if you're already a recurring/main character on a Fox show, don't expect to do the Fox show AND some other show on another network. But if you're still working on another show on another network, AND you come aboard a Fox show (Peter McNichol), that's OK.

Dub, did you not see next weeks preview? I'll spoiler it if people don't wanna see it...

Mahone is shown talking to Bellick, and then explaining that he needs a "junkyard dog" to do the things he can't. Bellick is then seen running around outside. I think that they're gonna say he's getting transferred, and then some company thing will go down on the way (like with the brothers) and he'll get out.

Ah, I didn't see that. The preview was cut off on my affiliate. Thanks! :)

Here's the story on Wettig... I've spoilered the one part that could possibly be considered a spoiler. Otherwise, read on...

Brothers & Sisters' Patricia Wettig Plots a Prison Break

by Michael Maloney

Patricia Wettig by Kevin Foley/ABCPatricia Wettig, Brothers & Sisters

TVGuide.com just last week broke the news that later this season Patricia Wettig will take a break from playing mistress-with-the-mostess Holly Harper on ABC's Brothers & Sisters (Sundays at 10 pm/ET) in order to reprise her role as Prison Break's Caroline Reynolds, aka Madame President of the United States. At ABC's recent winter press-tour party, the three-time Emmy winner shared with us her take on B&S' Holly, how the deal came down for her to rejoin Prison Break, and who in her own family couldn't believe she chose playing an "other woman" over the ruler of the free world!

TVGuide.com: Holly and Nora (Sally Field) appeared to find some common ground a few weeks ago on Brothers & Sisters. Could the two women ever be friends?

Patricia Wettig: Well, I don't think we've quite met on common ground. It's always tense. And I don't think we've ever actually been friends or that we ever will be, but circumstances keep putting us together. I think what's particular about [our relationship] is that each of us has a prejudice about how the other should be. But there have been some surprises. I'm not sure where it's ultimately going, but I do enjoy it.

TVGuide.com: Holly is every wife's worst nightmare — the secret mistress. What reaction do you get from viewers?

Wettig: People come up to me and say, "Oh, I wanted to hate your character! You're the evil woman, the nemesis.... But last week you said something that made me want to like you."

TVGuide.com: What's it like working with your husband [b&S executive producer Ken Olin] and children on the show?

Wettig: Well, I'll tell you, my daughter [Roxy Olin] is on a few shows playing Jason Lewis' lover, and my son [Cliff Olin] wrote the Christmas/Hanukkah episode, so Ken and I and Cliff and Roxy were all at the read-through [for that show] and it all felt so normal. I've been around family and friends in so many professional settings. Afterward, I say to myself, "Do you know how unusual it is that Roxy is doing a part that Cliff wrote, and that Ken and I are there, too?" I guess so much of thirtysomething was about family and friends. We knew [thirtysomething creator/executive producer] Marshall Herskovitz and [his wife, writer] Susan Shilliday.... Everybody was all entwined. It all seemed perfectly normal.

TVGuide.com: Backing up a bit, we should note that Jason Lewis' character (Kevin's boyfriend, Tyler) is gay....

Wettig: Ah, but he has a girlfriend — there's the complication. It's good. It's playing out very well.

TVGuide.com: Speaking of daughters, are we going to see Holly's soon?

Wettig: Yes, I just read the episode! The character is, like, 21, and she's a college girl. She's potentially the next sibling [to join the Walker clan]. She shows up in the very last scene of this last episode that I just read. [TVGuide.com's Ausiello Report has since broken the news that Everwood's Emily VanCamp has landed the role, and started filming this week.]

TVGuide.com: What can you say about your return to Prison Break?

Wettig: I'm doing a couple of voice-overs off camera for a couple [of shows]. Then I'm doing an episode [where I'll be on screen], and I believe it's a scene with Wentworth [Miller, who plays Michael]. I have not seen the script.

TVGuide.com: You get to see your former Prison Break sibling, John Billingsley (The Nine), at ABC functions, yes?

Wettig: Yes. It's so funny. We saw each other at the ABC upfronts [last May] and were like, "Wait a minute...!"

TVGuide.com: Do you know much about how the legalities worked out between Fox and ABC?

Wettig: I do. Fox wanted me to be a regular, so I had to make a choice [last summer], obviously. But I told them I could do one [episode]. Then Fox called ABC and asked, "If she did voice-overs for a couple, and then only appears in one show, would that be all right?" They both agreed.

TVGuide.com: Sounds very amicable; you don't always hear it working out like that.

Wettig: I know.

TVGuide.com: Maybe the decision-makers at ABC are Prison Break fans?

Wettig: [Laughs] I don't know! But my son is a big fan. At the time I made the decision to go with Brothers & Sisters, he said to me, "Are you nuts? You can't leave Prison Break!"

Last nights episode was more confusing to me than usual. I knew they weren't going to see the President because..duh..shes not on the show (the phonecall sounded halfassed somehow too..).

WOW! Although Im willing to bet they got her to really do the voice for the phone call, it really wasn't the president..lol. My half deaf self actually picked up on something..

I am also pissed off the killed off Haywire..Im gonna go put that in the death thread..

"Brad Bellick, I'm with the Bureau." That whole segment of him riffing on how he wants to identify himself was great. I'm glad Bellick is back out of jail, although I'm afraid he has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

And poor, poor Haywire.

I really enjoyed the Haywire scene, for what it's worth. Mahone realized that taking Haymore into custody, processing him through the system would be far too much trouble given what the end result would be so he cut through the bullshit and gave Haywire what he wanted.

Oh, and C-Note is the man. Episode MVP, followed by Kellerman who's slowly becoming my favorite character on the whole show.

Mahone realized that taking Haymore into custody, processing him through the system would be far too much trouble given what the end result would be so he cut through the bullshit and gave Haywire what he wanted.

He didn't have any intention of taking him into custody. His orders were to kill Haywire, which he didn't want to do, but he saw the opportunity to convince Haywire to kill himself, thus removing the guilt from himself.

I'm glad Bellick is out...I'm really starting to dig his character.

Also, I find it funny that the fat white dude who tried to fuck with the robber but got creamed but ended up getting to take the credit for breaking his arm.

the Kellerman/Sara relationship mirrors the Michael/Mahone relationship in that they are great adversaries. There also seems to be some sort of respect/touche in his laugh at the end of the Sara/Kellerman scene. It's almost like Kellerman's thinking, "Wow, you are definitely my equal. You aren't some weak, submissive little girl that's all emotionally torn up. I respect you, I am going to kill you, but I respect you. Oh, and I might be a little turned on by you as well."

And Sara/Linc/Michael ditched Kellerman! And Sucre meets up w/ Maricruz!

But what does C-Note have against Michael? If it wasn't for him, C-Note would've never seen his daughter & wife. It's not Michael's fault he got caught. He could've waited out his prison term, but he decided to join in the break out.

He doesn't have anything against Michael. He's doing so that his wife could get a deal out of prison so that his kid wouldn't have to goto a foster home.

Also, did I blink? Where was Bellick this episode?

I don't remember him saying 'I'm coming for you Michael'...I heard 'I'll get you Scofield' saying that to Mahone.

I agree, he realized that he hit a dead end, and couldn't help his daughter.