TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

His role in an episode of Seinfeld will always be one of my favourites.

Plus, he also saved the Brothers Grimm from being a COMPLETE waste of $9.95 (for me at least).

What's up w/ the picture that Haywire took? The way he was looking at it makes me think he saw something in it, much like he saw the escape route in Michael's tattoos.

I got a kick out of C-Note's "whassup, Snowflake?" line.

What's up w/ the picture that Haywire took? The way he was looking at it makes me think he saw something in it, much like he saw the escape route in Michael's tattoos.

I think Haywire's going to Holland.

I love that Haywire was dressed exactly the same as he left off on last season, didn't bother to change his appearance or anything. And I'm glad they played him off for comedy on this episode, I think the show needed it.

I dunno what I think about the whole gang getting back together already, seems soon. And it was only a matter of time before Tweener went down, so I wasn't suprised there

Hmm, maybe. I'm leaning towards it being legit, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

And speaking of surprises, even after countless bait & switches, I still bought Tweener walking up to the correct house. It wasn't until he was ringing the bell that I realized he went to the wrong place. He went out with his "honor", though, so big ups to Tweener. I'll miss your superflous "s" 's at the end of words, yo.

Wow! Mahone is FUCKED UP, Sara is in trouble, her pops is dead, Sucre goes crazy, Tweener is d-e-a-d, and Linc is out on his own. Great mini-cliffhanger, can't wait until the show comes back.

When's the next new episode?

I think it's kind of dumb to make Mahone a really fucked-up, willing-to-kill anti-hero type, since we already have about 30 of them on this show, but it's a lot better than having him be supersmart know-everything guy.

One thing that can always be said of Prison Break: it delivers payoffs. Getting to be too much too soon now, but at least it doesn't spend half a season wandering around.

Guest NYankees

Wow! Mahone is FUCKED UP, Sara is in trouble, her pops is dead, Sucre goes crazy, Tweener is d-e-a-d, and Linc is out on his own. Great mini-cliffhanger, can't wait until the show comes back.

When's the next new episode?

Not for another 3 weeks.

I think Haywire's going to Holland.

Probably. But I think it's Holland, MI

John Heard seems to be on a roll here. Died on Battlestar Galactica, died on Prison Break, is a bit of a screwup on CSI: Miami... it's only a matter of time before he dies there as well...

"I'm sorry kid. I don't have anything against you. But they do."

He's linked to somebody, at least.

"They" could just be the voices in his crazy, pill-addled mind. Probably not, but, still, the dude is fuuuucked up.

F/X will be re-airing all 7 season 2 episodes starting at noon

and the show returns Monday

Thanks for the heads up, I''m all about it

I'm thinking the Sucre thing is a work. Just the way Michael said "'Adios amigos' huh?" in that preview seemed like they planned it

HA!

they got worked, but still