TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

At least they pushed the episodes up until March. Maybe we'll get them even sooner.

But man, talk about a cliffhanger.

March? Holy crap I can't wait that long! This cliff hanger was damn good. And since every other cliff hanger type ending in Prison Break was continued amazingly, I'm gonna be killing myself waiting for this one.

Can't say I'm looking forward to waiting 6 months to see how this ends up.

Fox Network sucks. First AD is (almost) cancelled, now this. And there isn't even Jack Bauer to tide us through December...

Fox Network sucks.  First AD is (almost) cancelled, now this.  And there isn't even Jack Bauer to tide us through December...

Almost? I thought it was a done deal?

I DVR'd the episode, but apparently the cable went out until around 9:20 or so, so who knows if I'll have the entire episode.

Hey, I got *none* of the episode. Hopefully enough people complain to Comcast & they get the local Fox network to re-air it.

Anybody want to email me a copy? PM me if you have a downloaded version.

Fox Network sucks.  First AD is (almost) cancelled, now this.  And there isn't even Jack Bauer to tide us through December...

4 months

Yeah I forgot they were considering cancelling Arrested and Kitchen which would free up the first prime time hour. And since 24 will more than likely remain new every week, putting new episodes of Prison Break on would be a good move. That or putting the previous week's 24 on

In a perfect world, Fox would shift their schedule around and stick Prison Break at 8pm on Mondays before 24. That would be by far the best back to back two hours of programing on any network on any night.

But, as it stands, March is better than May. And last nights episode was the highest rated for Prison Break so far, and with them actually saying "new episodes in March", its no worse than when some of the Cable shows like Monk go off for a couple of months between new episode runs.

As for last nights episode, I just wanted to scream when everything started falling apart.

In a perfect world, Fox would shift their schedule around and stick Prison Break at 8pm on Mondays before 24. That would be by far the best back to back two hours of programing on any network on any night.

We'll get that perfect world, just be patient for it.

TVWeek reports that this week's "Prison Break" episode will be rerun on Monday, March 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. New episodes resume Monday, March 20 also in the 8 p.m., pre-"24" slot.

::bump::

It's back tomorrow night @ 8 PM.

And sadly, I have to go see an Oasis concert. Better make sure my VCR (haven't convinced Rogers to send us a DVR gratis yet) is set...

Its a continuation of season 1. It will more than likely end with them escaping, and supposedly season 2, which isn't guaranteed but should happen, would be more like The Fugitive, following them all seperately around to see how the handle life on the run and such altough the primary focus would be trying to uncover the whole conspiracy behind setting up Lincoln.

Last nights episode was about as tense as it could get especially the last 15 minutes or so. They really are drawing out the execution..and with all the foiled attempts to stop it (escape plan, rat, try to get the Governor to stop it) it has me really wondering how it will not happen..

Prison Break is probably the best lead in show for 24 and if Fox was smart, they'd schedule Prison Break to start its 2nd season at the same time as 24 in January and run the two shows out until may.

The return of "Prison Break" posted a 6.4/9 for FOX, a little better than its average during the fall.

I was slightly worried that the rating would be really abysmal given that its been almost 3 months since it was last on and Deal or No Deal seems to have been a hit for NBC, but thats really good news that it was actually better than the fall average.

Last nights episode was about as tense as it could get especially the last 15 minutes or so. They really are drawing out the execution..and with all the foiled attempts to stop it (escape plan, rat, try to get the Governor to stop it) it has me really wondering how it will not happen..

Okay, I don't watch this show often; I've seen a few bits and pieces of episodes before, and I saw the one last night, so this might sound really stupid but...

What if they don't stop the execution? Honestly, I think that'd be the most unexpected thing they could do.

I don't think Burroughs gets executed. It seems Michael always has a backup plan. If I had to guess, I'm thinking Sucre may have gone through the tunnel to mess with the fuses in a last-second effort to save Lincoln. They seemed to be foreshadowing something along those lines with Sucre's facial expression as Michael left the cell to see his brother for Final Visitation.

But either way, I thought the episode last night was just great. They did a fine job of finally setting up the execution plotline for next week.

I have no idea how they're going to stop the execution now but just for the sake of this show to be different than any other show where good endings happen, I hope Burrows gets executed.

If Lincoln gets executed it would be up there with Teri Bauer getting killed at the end of 24's first season for unexpected deaths. But if that happens, then does anyone really care if the rest of them escape prison?

No opinions on last night's show? I found it predictable that the burn on Michael would ruin part of the plan. But pretty good episode

Well, it seems that Haywire will be back, with the burnt tat and needing to go through the rubber rooms and all...

So, what's Daddy Burrows been up to all these years? The gov't chick recognized him, plus he slipped the autopsy info to the judge. He's obviously got some inside info. Hmm.

Next week's episode looks interesting. A Lost-like episode revealing each person's background.

Next week's episode looks interesting. A Lost-like episode revealing each person's background.

Let's hope for some bad-looking hairpieces for the cons a la Locke then...

Its pretty clear that the writers of PB have this thing planned out much far in advance, unlike say..24.

Both are pretty good shows, but you get the feeling that even the tiniest detail in PB will eventually come back to matter at some point.