TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

Guest El Satanico

I'll leave the Lost loonies to obsess about a TV show, to such a degree.

I found it funny that T Bag got outed by America's Most Wanted. I dont understand how he's being held in Illinois for killing people in Alabama though. And we know where he's going when he gets out..

Sara being a drug addict surprised me..and I thought it was cool that Bellick was more or lessing hitting her up for a date (gift certificates to Red Lobster! lol) than trying to get her a job.

I think we knew about Sucre and his girlfriend, but the fact that it was his Cousin who set him up was a nice touch. And how hot was Mariacruz?

I think the biggest thing was finally giving a reason why Micheal is breaking out his brother. At the beginning, I was like..why is he breaking him out..but Linc getting himself in so much trouble to make sure Micheal got an education and all makes a perfect reason.

Few omissions..nothing on Abruzzi or Westmoreland..

There are only 4 more episodes...and it got picked up for season 2 officially..so yay.

I found it funny that T Bag got outed by America's Most Wanted. I dont understand how he's being held in Illinois for killing people in Alabama though. And we know where he's going when he gets out..

Sara being a drug addict surprised me..and I thought it was cool that Bellick was more or lessing hitting her up for a date (gift certificates to Red Lobster! lol) than trying to get her a job.

I think we knew about Sucre and his girlfriend, but the fact that it was his Cousin who set him up was a nice touch. And how hot was Mariacruz?

I think the biggest thing was finally giving a reason why Micheal is breaking out his brother. At the beginning, I was like..why is he breaking him out..but Linc getting himself in so much trouble to make sure Micheal got an education and all makes a perfect reason.

There are only 4 more episodes...and it got picked up for season 2 officially..so yay.

What was Bellick at that group meeting for?

Also, agreed on Mariacruz!!

They definitely need more Abruzzi - well more than just his face on the newspaper. I'm still holding out that his character is alive!! Have you seen Stormare's VW commercials? Fucking hilarious!

Well, both guys were already incarcerated.

btw, has anyone see "The Brothers Grimm"? Try to reconcile the image of tough mobster Abruzzi constantly saying "Grimmy"...

Guest CurryMan

Spoilers from Peter Stormare about him and prison break in the biggest swedish newspaper aftonbladet.

I don´t know how long I will be left there, I though I had the chance to die there. But they find a way bringing me back. There is several options how to quit this season, they have filmed several different endings I guess it all depends on who is going to be in the next season. I found doing tv is pretty hard, there is no room for acting and FOX is having a hold on what I can and won´t do in movies is bad which really has me saying no to alot of stuff.

-http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?...=10&clipID=7326

LJ has been hanging out with Veronica too much. He's gotten just as dumb as she is.

So how DOES the stupid gene pass from woman to boyfriend's son by a different woman?

Last nights episode just goes to prove my point about how things that seem not so important in one episode come back to be very important later on.. And most of the time, its not telegraphed..I actually didnt get that he was trying to get sent to the nuthouse on purpose, and then when I figured that out, I didnt think about him going there to find Haywire.

This show is quietly becoming my favorite show, more so than 24 just because it has the a lot more dramatic feel to it and its not got the "by the seat of our pants" feeling to it either..But it really is a great 1-2 punch on Mondays.

Last nights episode just goes to prove my point about how things that seem not so important in one episode come back to be very important later on.. And most of the time, its not telegraphed..I actually didnt get that he was trying to get sent to the nuthouse on purpose, and then when I figured that out, I didnt think about him going there to find Haywire.

I disagree that it wasn't telegraphed...

No opinions on last night's show? I found it predictable that the burn on Michael would ruin part of the plan. But pretty good episode

Well, it seems that Haywire will be back, with the burnt tat and needing to go through the rubber rooms and all...

I just read that the 2nd season will start in August just like the first, and get treated just like the first in that it gets pre-empted by baseball, has a "fall finale" and comes back to air the final episodes after 24.

Meh. I dont know why they couldn't just start 24 and Prison Break in January but, whatever.

Yep, in the previews. And HOLY CRAP, Kellerman finds Linc!

I just knew something was up when Linc was on the road. "Hey, am I watching The Fugitive?"

Haha, Haywire. "He thinks he's smarter than me?" Then he gets caught 30 seconds later.

Guest Starks

You can actually watch episode 19 "The Key" right now if you know where to look, and yes it's fantastic!

Once again, tonight's episode was great. I'm rooting for Avocado to get revenge on Tweener before the finale. Only 3 more episodes left.

It's just speculation, but by the looks of the previews, does it looks like

Westmoreland bites the dust ?

. I didn't read the spoilers at the beginning of the page, so maybe something related to that may have been said...or maybe not.

Once again, tonight's episode was great. I'm rooting for Avocado to get revenge on Tweener before the finale. Only 3 more episodes left.

I'd love to root for Avocado, but I can't in good consience root for anyone who looks like a cross between One Man Gang and Tim Sylvia...

I thought it was a great episode, but how stupid are these guards? 'Warden's missing, nobody's seen him leave' Hey let's not check the closet. Also at the end, when they ran after the fat guy, none of them thought about checking the rope first? The only smart one was the guy watching Lincoln and saying 'I'm not gonna be a hero for 14 dollars an hour'.

So great!

Good stuff, AND they found a way to get rid of Veronica until last season. I feel sorry for Nick as he gains a consience at the wrong time and pays the price. Chalk another one up to becoming dumber simply by being near Veronica...