TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

* I'll use spoilers tags, just in case....*

By the looks of the previews it looks like

Abruzzi is killing off one character

. Any guess on who this is ? Are they getting rid of the dead weight remaining ?

T-Bag getting killed

would make sense, but it would mean the end of the most interesting character on the show.

And, on a side note, I'm glad that fat-ass couldn't make the break. Just like Tweener, Michael practically gave him a free ride on the escape.

I've heard a rumor about that:

T-Bag grabbed a pair of handcuffs last episode when they knocked out the guard. Once they get to the plane, he's going to cuff himself to Michael so they have to take him along. Abruzzi then takes a hatchet and chops off T-Bag's wrist.

But then again, that might not be true...there's been a lot of rumors floating around tonight about who dies.

Sara ODing was really obvious but still probably the most unsettling thing about last night.

I didnt see them killing off the President..that came out of nowhere.

Haywire stealing the girls bike was awesome too for some reason.

Haywire stealing the girls bike was awesome too for some reason.

I think it was the football helmet that elevated it to "awesome" for me. Remember kids, safety first.

The helmet, PLUS putting his hands out to the side as he's peddling away.

I didnt see them killing off the President..that came out of nowhere.

I thought for sure it was going to be for the VP. Good swerve, I totally didn't even think about it being for the Pres.

Westmoreland dying was sad. I was hoping he'd hang on long enough for help to arrive.

I think/hope Sara will make it. Notice the dude said *possible* OD.

Haywire's an awesome character... it's funny how they tricked him again by telling him the keys were in the trash can and then drive off without him. I hope him and T-Bag make it past the escape and they can focus on what they do afterwards as well.

By Nellie Andreeva The Hollywood Reporter June 19, 2006

The "Prison Break" gang will face a formidable nemesis next season to be played by "Invasion" star William Fichtner.

The second season of "Prison Break" chronicles the manhunt for Michael (Wentworth Miller), Lincoln (Dominic Purcell) and the other inmates who successfully broke out of prison at the end of Season 1.

Fichtner will star as a federal agent assigned to track down and comprehend the escaped convicts.

The search for an actor to play the role went down to the wire and production on the show, on location in Dallas, had to be postponed by a day until the deal with Fichtner was finalized.

and I dont know if its been mentioned but Season 1 hits DVD on August 8th.

B000FKO3GW.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V66353075_.jpg

I dont like the box art though.

I picked up the set at Best Buy for $37 with a bonus disc of 24 2 minute mobisodes and a $5 coupon of My Name is Earl S1 on September 19th.

Overall, with the bonus disc (only available at BB) theres a couple of worthwhile extras but nothing really astounding. I did find it hard to believe there were 22 episodes, as I was thinking it was like 18.. And I've warmed up to the box art although its still not that great. Good deal for $37, not so good for $50 which is the regular price.

Season 2 reminder - Monday August 21, 8pm

Season 2 reminder - Monday August 21, 8pm

Shit, for real? Damn, I thought it wasn't starting til mid-September. Good news, either way!

Fox wants an early start because they need some early ratings before they get crushed. If they didn't have American Idol, 24 or House, they would be screwed.

The mobisodes are really dumb as its like alternate reality land in the Prison Break Universe, sorta like the webisodes off the 4th Season of 24 set. Since its brought to you by Toyota..everyone drives a Toyota. Plus theres no way to access the individual episodes that I can find so it just plays right through.

Im going to try and watch all the episodes between now and the 21rst but with my work schedule..might not make it.

FICHTNER~! That's gonna be hot. I just finished season one and having fallen off this show despite starting this thread originally I can now rejoice for having caught up in time for season two. Some general thoughts on the finale/whatnot......

- I agree with the swerve surrounding the presidents death. As if the shit surrounding Linc and his dad couldn't get any more fucked.

- Haywire stalking the guys around the prison before the escape was awesome, as was his stealing the bike and helmet.

- T-Bag is definetly alive but I'm not sure how he'll fit into things in season two.

- That final shot..........wow. Not sure how the next season can start off with them eluding the fuzz.

Hells yeah. Interesting that they showed Tweener in the preview, I figured he'd be written out for a while. I was wondering at what point the DB Cooper fortune was going to be brought up. T-Bag, C-Note and Michael were the only ones who heard him say where it was and I imagine they'll be gunning for it before the government wises up and tries to move on it.

I Remember the most common comment about Prison Break last year was "How are they going to make this work past the first season?" Well, at least the second season looks like its going to be as good if not better than the first. I really cant wait.