TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card - 9-11-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
canadiantour.jpg
SWF SMARKDOOOOOOOOWN!
Live, Monday, September 11th, from the Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton, Ontario!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

IvorWynne.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens and Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix vs. Bruce Blank and Nemesis

---> Bruce Blank and Nemesis, known as those huggable, loveable Weapons of Mass Destruction, took down Johnsonosity to earn their shot at Tag Team Gold. But Michael Stevens has proven to be something of a road block for Bruce, on more than one occasion. Then again, I'm not sure how good Landon is feeling after Gabriel Drake destroyed him on Lockdown! Can Team Brumesis capitalize on Landon's injuries and pull out the upset?
Rules: Standard tag team match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Longdogger_Pete

PROBABLY NOT CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH
Tom Flesher vs. Johnny Dangerous~!

---> With Tom Flesher set to Main Event Genesis, it only makes sense that he warm up against a main event wrestler! Johnny Dangerous returned to grace the set of the House of Marvelous, and the reaction was so overwhelming that he's staying on! And tonight, his first match is a real doozie - two former, and potentially future, World Heavyweight Champions collide in the first of two Main Event Matches!
Rules: Standard singles. I doubt Tom will make Cruiser weight. :P
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Evolution

CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH
Zyon vs. Birdman

---> MAD CRUISER ACTION~! Since the Cruiserweight Champion gained a few pounds, we can't really count on him to provide us with some high-flying action. Instead, two of the top Cruisers in the fed collide, and the winner will go on to face the Cruiserweight Champion some time after Genesis!
Rules: Cruiser rules!
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: chirs3

"HOUSE OF MARVELOUS" INTERVIEW SEGMENT
---> For the third show in a row, The House of Marvelous will bring out a mystery interviewee of GREAT MAGNITUDE~! We've had The Birdman... we've had Johnny Dangerous... who's it going to be for lucky number three?

SINGLES MATCH
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Michael Cross

---> Gabriel Drake may be undefeated, but it's hard to defend that when he's jumping people backstage! I doubt he and Landon are finished, but La Cucaracha's got a title match tonight, so Drake continues his trek up the card against Michael Cross!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: hhh6294

OPENING BOUT
Mike Van Siclen vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

---> Mike Van Siclen is at the BREAKING POINT~! with these Wildchild shenanigans. He's been attacked, humiliated, pranked, and even had birds ripping the flesh from his boooooooones... Some might say this provides Akira with the advantage, but really, I wouldn't want to be in the ring with a guy that's this pissed off. Well... uh... sucks to be you, Akira! :P
Rules: Standard singles match.
Send to: Ace309

Opening Promo: Unclaimededered.

NOTES: Those unbooked wishing for a match, speak up.

ALSO: Please PM ALL GENESIS PLANS to me. Even if you've done so once before, do it again, to make absolutely sure I don't forget. If you've got no plans, PM me anyway. Hopefully we can come up with something a little better than random multiman. :P Edited by chirs3

That's no excuse for laziness on your part, I can't tolerate this further.

You have been warning, Raynor, you have been warning.

Apologies for the lateness. This morning it was bad luck, in the form of Yet Another Random Power Outage That Utah Power Can't Ever Fucking Find A Reason For. And this evening, it was just greed, as I worked late for extra $$$.

Tinkering now. Should be up fairly shortly.

You ever gonna let that go, Muzz? :P

You bring everything you got boy, and that long green streak o' piss callin' himself Nemesis, we'll beatcha asses so hard you cain't sit dahn for a week!

(I have no idea what accent I was trying to get across there)

You ever gonna let that go, Muzz? :P

'Fraid not. : D

I like the Main Event, much better than the random, thrown together tag matches of recent ages.

You bring everything you got boy, and that long green streak o' piss callin' himself Nemesis, we'll beatcha asses so hard you cain't sit dahn for a week!

(I have no idea what accent I was trying to get across there)

An homage to Dick Van Dyke's cockney accent in Mary Poppins perhaps?

Ah yes that reminds me - the 9/11 show would probably be a good show to NOT use the tasteless nickname "the Twin Towers of Terror" you know?

Ah yes that reminds me - the 9/11 show would probably be a good show to NOT use the tasteless nickname "the Twin Towers of Terror" you know?

Or, for that matter, a move called Ground Zero.

Or, for that matter, a move called Ground Zero.

:ph34r: that'll teach me to be politically incorrect