TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Are you kidding, Lushus? I know our tastes in women differ drastically, but I think she looks 343892462364 times better now.

I love a thick booty...I have yet to see this gal on TV, but from pics I've seen, she's a stick with a sucked in face, orange skin, ugly yellow hair and two balls on her chest.

Isn't that Brooke Hogan?

I was just watching Awesome/Tanaka from ONS and got to thinking. Joey Styles dogs Awesome the whole match for selling out ECW, nearly ruining his family, he might have even blamed the death of ECW on him. So my question is, why did Paul Heyman book Awesome to go over?

So Umaga, of all people, is going to be the guy who has to carry Bobby Lashley to a good match on the biggest show of the year? I know that Bobby Lashley was the guy expected to be Trump's guy, but come on. It could be a decent match if they allow it to brawl all over and just become a crazy mess, but by God they better not try to have them have a ordinary wrestling match. And what about the ECW title now? Will it be on the line? Will they have Lashley drop it before WM in order to have an ECW title match? Will they not give a shit about that little tidbit at all? Yeah...I know.

Anyway, here is a news bit or two from PWInsider:

-CM Punk is in line for something of a major push coming up here pretty soon. Look for him to, more than likely, beat Nitro to get that MitB spot, and if that happens then look for CM Punk to feud with Nitro for the spot, with CM Punk possibly being switched over to RAW.

-It's rumored that Vince is now on a mission now to "fix" the ECW brand after he's had enough of the lowered ratings and the various problems. Not to make it the old ECW or anything like that, but to make it a brand that can stand on it's own two feet and to make it a long term permanent fixture in the WWE world.

As long as Lashley vs. Umaga consists of them beating the shit out of each other, it'll be fine.

Anyway, here is a news bit from PWInsider:

-CM Punk is in line for something of a major push coming up here pretty soon. Look for him to, more than likely, beat Nitro to get that MitB spot, and if that happens then look for CM Punk to feud with Nitro for the spot, with CM Punk possibly being switched over to RAW.

Someone must have spiked AA's booze or Finlay's Guinness.

I guess Vince remembered that he was a Punk mark 5 months ago before Finlay and AA got paranoid and wanted to stay in HBK's favor after DX got overshadowed by Punk.

So Umaga, of all people, is going to be the guy who has to carry Bobby Lashley to a good match on the biggest show of the year? I know that Bobby Lashley was the guy expected to be Trump's guy, but come on. It could be a decent match if they allow it to brawl all over and just become a crazy mess, but by God they better not try to have them have a ordinary wrestling match. And what about the ECW title now? Will it be on the line? Will they have Lashley drop it before WM in order to have an ECW title match? Will they not give a shit about that little tidbit at all? Yeah...I know.

Anyway, here is a news bit or two from PWInsider:

-It's rumored that Vince is now on a mission now to "fix" the ECW brand after he's had enough of the lowered ratings and the various problems. Not to make it the old ECW or anything like that, but to make it a brand that can stand on it's own two feet and to make it a long term permanent fixture in the WWE world.

Best news i've heard outta the WWE in a while.

I still believe Booker T would be a better option, however Lashley is obviously a huge favorite of McMahon's, as well as with the news that he wants to establish the ECW brand, it makes certain sense that Donald Trump will choose ECW Champion Bobby Lashley.

Lashley can be carried to decent enough matches, though I don't know if Umaga can do it. Lashley looked horrid against Ken Kennedy, they just had no chemistry together.

Punk moving to Raw is both good and bad. Good in that it is WWE's flagship and that if he's moved there somebody in the wwe must still like him. Bad news in that Stephanie McMahon writes that friggin show, and taking Punk away from ECW basically kills any waning interest I have left in the brand.

For God's sakes CM Punk never overshadowed DX.

I was at that PPV. It's not like the t-shirt ratio in the crowd wasn't at least 15:1 in favor of DX. People just rightfully wanted to support Punk by chanting for him when he was on his biggest national stage match ever.

Thats good that Vince doesn't want to give up on ECW yet. I couldn't see him giving up on it as he's put a lot of effort in bringing back ECW full time. We'll see how it goes though.

I think bringing CM Punk to Raw would be a mistake. ECW needs more talent that will draw people into watching and CM Punk, WHEN GIVEN A FUCKING PUSH, is someone that can draw people into watching.

For God's sakes CM Punk never overshadowed DX.

I was at that PPV. It's not like the t-shirt ratio in the crowd wasn't at least 15:1 in favor of DX. People just rightfully wanted to support Punk by chanting for him when he was on his biggest national stage match ever.

who said anything about shirts, i was talking about crowd heat...

Obviously Umaga is losing dispite who he faces. You have to be a fuckin' moron if you think there is any chance Trump is getting shaved bald.

Guest Johnny B Radd

some news on tonights SmackDown taping from PWI

WWE will open the TV portion of tonight's Smackdown taping in San Diego with Batista explaining why he turned on the Undertaker at the No Way Out PPV.

Also, Kane and Booker T will face off in a Falls Count Anywhere Money In The Bank qualifier match at tonight's taping.

And, Rey Mysterio will make an appearance.

Really odd, whom they are putting in the MITB. Aside from Edge whom has years worth of ladder matches including 3 @ WM itself, the rest aren't known for ladder matches or any stunt fest matches. While Punk isn't a stranger to crazy brawls (Anyone that has a brawl on stage at a strip club or in a blizzard knows how to work crazy matches) but he's built as the MMA machine. Orton and Booker aren't big ladder guys either.

Granted, last year had Finlay whom isn't a big stunt match worker so it's not that odd but they'll need to throw in at least two guys who can take the big bump. I still say they should move MVP into the MitB and shift Kennedy against Benoit instead. It gives a better match and MVP can bump. It looks as if they'll do some tag match with MnM and Hardys instead, leaving the big bumpers out. I don't see any of the cruiserweights getting involved with the exception of Mysterio whom is a big enough name.

Just curious who'll play the high spot machine for this match.

Except for the whole poo-soir remark, that actually wasn't a bad Nitro interview. I wonder how many takes it took though.

Punk, Edge, Booker T, Orton in the MITB - who are the last two? Assuming one is from SD! and the other from ECW? I'd love to see Helms included now that he dropped the CW title.

Except for the whole poo-soir remark, that actually wasn't a bad Nitro interview. I wonder how many takes it took though.

Punk, Edge, Booker T, Orton in the MITB - who are the last two? Assuming one is from SD! and the other from ECW? I'd love to see Helms included now that he dropped the CW title.

Kennedy or MVP, depending who gets the Benoit match appears to be a lock. Helms isn't important enough in their eyes and doesn't he have a "No Ladder Match" agenda? Mysterio is a good choice but I don't think ECW gets a rep unless it's Snitsky since everyone else worthwhile will be in the likely 8 Man match and Punk's already booked for the MitB. Maybe Kane gets that extra spot. No matter what, you need a big man. They do need to put a high flying spot machine in the match though. Benjamin looks out and I don't think Carlito gets in and none of the CW's not named Mysterio are getting a spot.

Don't discount Khali to be the big man either.