TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Consider the source here.....

from showdown.net: Trish Stratus was booked to make several appearances in the Las Vegas area during WrestleMania weekend but has pulled out from the appearances and apparently will be working in some capacity with WWE during WrestleMania weekend.

Credit: Gerweck

I'd have no problem with a Trish appearance. I actually miss her and Lita. Lita with Edge, anyway.

Consider the source here.....

from showdown.net: Trish Stratus was booked to make several appearances in the Las Vegas area during WrestleMania weekend but has pulled out from the appearances and apparently will be working in some capacity with WWE during WrestleMania weekend.

Credit: Gerweck

I'd have no problem with a Trish appearance. I actually miss her and Lita. Lita with Edge, anyway.

As much as I hate Ashley, I wouldn't bitch so much about her winning the women's title if Trish came out and helped her beat Melina.

I doubt she'll be on-camera, and wouldn't want her to be unless she was coming back (which she certainly is not at this time). She's probably just at fan axxess events (with the other legends) and such, though I could see her emcee'ing the Hall of Fame, as I believe she did emcee'd some Canadian awards show.

Macho's still bitter:

I think Savage is still mad: "You can callout Hogan all you want, and it's not that I'm a tough guy, it's just that he won't fight anybody. You couldn't find anybody that he'll fight. It's not that he's afraid of me…well, he might be afraid of me, I'm not sure, but as far as getting into a real fight, he just doesn't want to do it. He likes to talk a big game, but he's not that bad. There are no tough guys in wrestling. If you come in and act like you're a tough guy, you're in trouble the second you walk through that dressing room."

Watching some old WWE DVDs and I came across a question that has been bothering for sometime. We all know Kurt Angle was an olympic gold medalist from the 1996 Summer Olympics. But why did he come to the ring with TWO (obviously fake) gold medals while in the WWE, when i believe he only won one (in the heavyweight freestyle division, I think).

The other is for the '95 World Championships.

Macho's still bitter:

I think Savage is still mad: "You can callout Hogan all you want, and it's not that I'm a tough guy, it's just that he won't fight anybody. You couldn't find anybody that he'll fight. It's not that he's afraid of me…well, he might be afraid of me, I'm not sure, but as far as getting into a real fight, he just doesn't want to do it. He likes to talk a big game, but he's not that bad. There are no tough guys in wrestling. If you come in and act like you're a tough guy, you're in trouble the second you walk through that dressing room."

Assuming this quote is from Savage, this is hilariously ironic considering that when Hogan & Savage ran into each other backstage at a TNA show in 2003, Savage ran away like a little bitch and even tried to file an unsafe working environment lawsuit against TNA.

Guest robrabies
Aretha Franklin will once again sing America the Beautiful at WrestleMania 23

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/excl...s/arethareturns

now if Vince would introduce her..that would be cool...But the only substitute i'll accept is Howard Finkel

Personally, I'd like to see Vince get Uber-heat by having Umaga give her the Samoan Spike and forcing her to join the Kiss my Ass club.

now if Vince would introduce her..that would be cool...But the only substitute i'll accept is Howard Finkel

Personally, I'd like to see Vince get Uber-heat by having Umaga give her the Samoan Spike and forcing her to join the Kiss my Ass club.

Hmmm...somehow doubt Aretha would go for that one.

Is Umaga still sporting that undefeated streak going into 'Mania? I haven't watched RAW in almost 8 months. If he is I read that Lashley finally broke the Master Lock Challange, which means not only is he going to get the rub for breaking the Challange but also for ending Umaga's undefeated streak.

Watching some old WWE DVDs and I came across a question that has been bothering for sometime. We all know Kurt Angle was an olympic gold medalist from the 1996 Summer Olympics. But why did he come to the ring with TWO (obviously fake) gold medals while in the WWE, when i believe he only won one (in the heavyweight freestyle division, I think).

The other is for the '95 World Championships.

Thanks!

Course, Umaga wouldn't look imposing as i'm pretty sure Arethra looks like she weighs more than him. Might need a forklift to get her in the ring.

WWE RETURNING TO NYC'S HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM IN JUNE

World Wrestling Entertainment will run a Smackdown/ECW matinee house show on Sunday 6/10 at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom. That was the original date and venue for the ECW One Night Stand event, which was later moved to 6/3 in Jacksonville, Florida so it appears WWE is honoring the booking. When the venue was booked for 2006, WWE decided to book it for 2007 as well.

It should be interesting to gauge the crowd reaction at the show as one of the primary factors in moving the show was concern over how diehard New York City fans would react to WWE's dilution of the ECW brand since its relaunch in June 2006.

Tickets for the house show are tentatively scheduled to go on sale in late April.

I was wondering the other day if they were gonna try to get Aretha to do the show again or go in the direction of some modern act like Beyonce. Will they get Alice Cooper as well?

From WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment is pleased to officially announce it has signed a deal to work with Timbaland, the world-famous record producer, song writer, rapper and huge WWE fan. Timbaland is an avid WWE Divas fan, and has big plans to use some of the Sexiest Women in Television in his next video. (No word yet on which lucky Divas will film with Timbaland.)

“WWE is extremely excited about the opportunity to work with Timbaland. We promise the Divas will help make Timbaland the hottest music video ever,” said Kristin Prouty, WWE’s Vice President of Entertainment Relations.

Timbaland’s second solo album, Timbaland Presents Shock Value, will be released worldwide April 3 on Interscope Records. The album’s first single, titled “Give It To Me,” features two of today’s hottest acts, Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado. Known for working with fellow major artists, Timbaland’s other special guests on Timbaland Presents Shock Value include The Hives, Fall Out Boy, 50 Cent, She Wants Revenge and Elton John.

For more on Timbaland, visit his official Web site at Timbalandmusic.com. Stay tuned to WWE.com for upcoming news on the exciting new partnership between WWE and Timbaland.

As far as mainstream producers go, Timbaland isn't a bad partnership. Anything to get out of the awful nu-metal acts they are usually grouped with.

We promise the Divas will help make Timbaland the hottest music video ever,” said Kristin Prouty, WWE’s Vice President of Entertainment Relations.

I wanna slap her.