TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

has Abdullah even ever worked for McMahon? seriously, i want to know, he's worked everywhere else.

I don't know if he has, but I've heard that Vince is a fan of his.

Either way, I might get that action figure.

New WWE Classic Figures, (no pictures yet), to be released soon:

* DDP.

* HTM.

* Abdullah.

* Rick Martel.

* Demolition Ax.

* Demolition Smash.

* Ultimate Warrior.

* Mean Gene Okerlund.

* Bob Backlund.

* Sensational Sherri.

* Stone Cold Chaser 80s Style Throwback Packaging.

* Razor Ramon.

* Lex Luger.

* Tank Abbott.

* Shawn Michaels Special.

* X-Pac.

* Zeus.

* Leaping Lanny Poffo.

* Tully Blanchard.

* Johnny Rods.

* Outlaw Ron Bass.

* The Rock 80s Style Throwback Packaging.

I dont mess with action figures...But I always mark out for DDP...All we need now is the Steve Blackman action figure..

I'm almost positive Abdullah has _never_ worked for WWF...I recall an RF shoot video he did a few years ago where he said one of his last goals in wrestling was to work "in New York." So far he has not.

A company called American Body Building Products, LLC sent out the following press release today.

American Body Building® Signs Entertainment Heavyweight John Cena

Monday November 13, 6:06 pm ET

AURORA, Ill., Nov. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- American Body Building Products, LLC® (ABB®) -- THE Force in the Gym® -- joins forces with entertainment heavyweight, John Cena, to promote America's #1 Brand of Serious Performance Beverages.

Best known as the reigning WWE® World Champion, the 6'1", 240 lb. athlete's fan base extends far beyond sports entertainment and bodybuilding. Not only does Cena appear regularly on many popular TV shows, but he also starred in his first big-screen movie, "The Marine," which was released in theaters last month.

Outside of the ring, Cena is an accomplished music artist. His 2005 debut CD, "You Can't See Me," sold 400,000 copies, and earned Cena accolades from top names in the hip-hop community.

Cena's love of bodybuilding and support of ABB® products go back many years to his roots as a front desk clerk at Gold's Gym in Venice, CA, where he had the opportunity to meet and befriend many of the bodybuilders he admired as a youth.

Cena's longtime support of the ABB® brand, coupled with his incredible work ethic and deep appreciation of his loyal fans, led ABB® Co-Owner, Tony Costello, to comment, "We are incredibly excited about this new partnership and look forward to working with John. Upon meeting him, I was very impressed with his high level of professionalism and genuine interest in the representation of our brand."

"ABB products have played a vital role in my training and career success over the years," said Cena. "I am thrilled to be representing a brand that I respect and whose products I trust."

John Cena will be appearing live at upcoming ABB®-sponsored events and will be featured in upcoming national print advertisements throughout the remainder of 2006 and into 2007.

Credit: http://www.prowrestling.com/article/news/2507

From wrestlingexposed.com

Elijah Burke is going to be the replacement for Tazz on ECW on the announcing team.

Tazz received treatment for a torn meniscus, a frayed collateral ligament, frayed cartilage and arthritis last Friday. He will be watching all the action while recovering at home.

“Everybody in ECW has seen me limping around the last few weeks, in pain,” Tazz admitted.

Tazz’s knee problems are nothing new. They spur from an old injury that has lasted so long that the Extremist commentator couldn’t even pinpoint when the damage began.

“I did a lot of heavy legwork for a lot of years,” Tazz said. “When I wrestled, I never wore knee pads. I wasn’t a high flyer in the ring, but I still bounced around and ran around the ring and I just wore down my knee.”

Barely able to walk at the moment, Tazz expects to be on his feet again by the weekend. He would no doubt try to tough out the injury, but his condition prevents him from experiencing the pressure involved in flying overseas.

Tazz added that Burke has excellent microphone skills and he knows that the young Extremist is quick-witted enough to handle the new role. Having the experienced Joey Styles next to him will also be a help.

“And for Tazz fans,” Tazz announced, “he will be back next week at the Nassau Coliseum.”

I think this could be a blessing in disguise IF Burke is any good on commentary. It could really help in character development of Elijah, as it will be a full hour of exposure to the ecw fans to show who he is.

From their first promo I got the feeling that we could see a Burke vs Terkay sooner rather than later, and if Burke starts putting himself out in front of Terkay, who he is supposed to second, that could be the basis for their feud.

from 411:

- RapReviews.com has an interview up with rap star The Game. The Game discusses how WWE and Triple H are trying to sue him over the rights to the name "The Game." "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for 'The Game.' I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." Check out the full interview here.

Awesome! Better bring HBK along to run translation!

EDIT: here's the reast of the interview, the parts pertaining to wrestling, anyway:

AB: I read something the other day that I'm not sure if I really believe. Is WWE superstar Triple H really suing you over your name?

Game: Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can fuck him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing. We can really take it to the streets, we can wrestle right in the middle of Compton. We can put up a makeshift ring made out of shoestrings and light posts. I'll get in there and body slam his ass all over the place for the name.

AB: Were you ever a wrestling fan? Does this hurt you at all?

Game: I was a fan of Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but these new wrestlers, the guy with the rappin thing with the spinnin belt and shit? I don't know about all these guys. There's too much fake shit. It was fake back in the day but at least they made it real. Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and all them motherfuckers, Sting and Lex Luger, Ric Flair, but these new motherfuckers, these Triple H's and these… I don't even know nobody else's name in the new shit.

AB: Well it's definitely going to be an interesting situation. How long do you think it's gonna play out?

Game: It ain't gonna do nothing but make me bigger because now I'm gonna have wrestling fans. If I was Vince McMahon I would tell him to shut the fuck up and sit down before they sell me some more albums.

AB: So could you see yourself battling John Cena, the aforementioned wrestler who rhymes?

Game: I'd kick his ass.

AB: You know he's beefin with Kevin Federline on RAW.

Game: I might come on one day and just fuck him up for Kevin, like don't be fuckin with us man.

"Kevin Federline is good in the hood to me, man."

AB: Oh no, you can't side with Kevin Federline.

Game: Kevin Federline is good in the hood to me, man. I smoked with a blunt with him before. Good folks.

AB: So you would be on his side with his whole divorce battle with Britney.

Game: Oh naw, I'll take Britney's side, she's got a bigger ass.

from 411:

- RapReviews.com has an interview up with rap star The Game. The Game discusses how WWE and Triple H are trying to sue him over the rights to the name "The Game." "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for 'The Game.' I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." Check out the full interview here.

Awesome! Better bring HBK along to run translation!

EDIT: here's the reast of the interview, the parts pertaining to wrestling, anyway:

AB: I read something the other day that I'm not sure if I really believe. Is WWE superstar Triple H really suing you over your name?

Game: Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can fuck him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing. We can really take it to the streets, we can wrestle right in the middle of Compton. We can put up a makeshift ring made out of shoestrings and light posts. I'll get in there and body slam his ass all over the place for the name.

AB: Were you ever a wrestling fan? Does this hurt you at all?

Game: I was a fan of Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan, but these new wrestlers, the guy with the rappin thing with the spinnin belt and shit? I don't know about all these guys. There's too much fake shit. It was fake back in the day but at least they made it real. Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man and all them motherfuckers, Sting and Lex Luger, Ric Flair, but these new motherfuckers, these Triple H's and these… I don't even know nobody else's name in the new shit.

AB: Well it's definitely going to be an interesting situation. How long do you think it's gonna play out?

Game: It ain't gonna do nothing but make me bigger because now I'm gonna have wrestling fans. If I was Vince McMahon I would tell him to shut the fuck up and sit down before they sell me some more albums.

AB: So could you see yourself battling John Cena, the aforementioned wrestler who rhymes?

Game: I'd kick his ass.

AB: You know he's beefin with Kevin Federline on RAW.

Game: I might come on one day and just fuck him up for Kevin, like don't be fuckin with us man.

"Kevin Federline is good in the hood to me, man."

AB: Oh no, you can't side with Kevin Federline.

Game: Kevin Federline is good in the hood to me, man. I smoked with a blunt with him before. Good folks.

AB: So you would be on his side with his whole divorce battle with Britney.

Game: Oh naw, I'll take Britney's side, she's got a bigger ass.

Get this man on the booking team, stat.

Doesn't The Game know that Cena beat Jay-Z in a battle rap? Cena will murder Game. You don't fuck with West Newbury, MA.

Also, lolz at Game from his image controlled business calling another image controlled business "fake". This reminds me of a story Samoa Joe told about sitting with Game on a plane.

Doesn't The Game know that Cena beat Jay-Z in a battle rap? Cena will murder Game. You don't fuck with West Newbury, MA.

Also, lolz at Game from his image controlled business calling another image controlled business "fake". This reminds me of a story Samoa Joe told about sitting with Game on a plane.

Please elaborate on both.

Really? Um, well Cena and Jay Z were scheduled for a free style contest for WMXIX but Jay Z figured out that wrestling wasn't cool anymore, so he canceled and then some other rapper was replaced and then just a day before WM, was arrested. (I think it was Mystikal). So during a solo freestyle, Cena claimed victory over Jay Z in the battle rap.

Rap is controlled by image consultants just as much as WWE is designed for a certain image and is often loaded with questionable "beefs" that are generally overblown for the sake of making money.

As for Joe/Game, Joe just told a story about meeting The Game just as he breaking out and they talked during the whole flight.

Really? Um, well Cena and Jay Z were scheduled for a free style contest for WMXIX but Jay Z figured out that wrestling wasn't cool anymore, so he canceled and then some other rapper was replaced and then just a day before WM, was arrested. (I think it was Mystikal).

It was Fabolous.

Really? Um, well Cena and Jay Z were scheduled for a free style contest for WMXIX but Jay Z figured out that wrestling wasn't cool anymore, so he canceled and then some other rapper was replaced and then just a day before WM, was arrested. (I think it was Mystikal).

It was Fabolous.

HTQ runs the useless infomation game.

Really? Um, well Cena and Jay Z were scheduled for a free style contest for WMXIX but Jay Z figured out that wrestling wasn't cool anymore, so he canceled and then some other rapper was replaced and then just a day before WM, was arrested. (I think it was Mystikal). So during a solo freestyle, Cena claimed victory over Jay Z in the battle rap.

Rap is controlled by image consultants just as much as WWE is designed for a certain image and is often loaded with questionable "beefs" that are generally overblown for the sake of making money.

As for Joe/Game, Joe just told a story about meeting The Game just as he breaking out and they talked during the whole flight.

Gracias. I knew about the Wrestlemania thing, but I forgot about it.

And Fabolous would have MURDERED him.

I would love to see HHH shoot all over the game in a ring. That would be one of the greatest things ever!

I would love to see HHH shoot all over the game in a ring. That would be one of the greatest things ever!

That would be funny, but i can almost gaurantee he would have NO idea what to say cause he doesnt know anything bout Game.

It was Fabolous.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...-cena-freestyle

and Jay Z