TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

What "Dumb to the Xtreme" skits are they talking about in that news release blurb?

This is dumb...everyone knows MNM already accepted. The Hardyz never said they'd face more than one team, etc.

Still, kind of amusing though.

What "Dumb to the Xtreme" skits are they talking about in that news release blurb?

This is dumb...everyone knows MNM already accepted. The Hardyz never said they'd face more than one team, etc.

Although the open challenge was answered on their Monday night program by another tag team, BG and Kip would like to also accept the challenge to make it a three-way match.

I'd laugh if WWE accepted and had MNM and the Hardys kick the crap out of them.

Dumb to the Xtreme = DX.

They didn't seem to call them that when they were a part of the group.

I find it hilarious that WWE is just ignoring them and making them look incredibly bush league by not giving them any publicity whatsoever except Kurt's "six-sided ring" comment a few months back.

Although the open challenge was answered on their Monday night program by another tag team, BG and Kip would like to also accept the challenge to make it a three-way match.

I'd laugh if WWE accepted and had MNM and the Hardys kick the crap out of them.

In a shoot I'd take VKM. Kip is huge, I was surprised to see he was bigger than either of the road warriors when I went to a house show. And B.G. is bigger than the other four, plus was trained in fighting by his dad, and served in the 1st gulf war.

According to the latest F4W, the spot at Survivor Series with Shawn Michaels asking his team who Mike Knox was was based on something that actually happened during a creative meeting where Shawn really did ask "Who's Mike Knox?"

According to the latest F4W, the spot at Survivor Series with Shawn Michaels asking his team who Mike Knox was was based on something that actually happened during a creative meeting where Shawn really did ask "Who's Mike Knox?"

awesome! :lol:

Maybe it was mentioned in the Survivor Series thread, but the HBK-Knox thing makes it funnier. When Knox was making his entrance, JR says, "For those of us who watch ECW, Mike Knox..." blah blah blah. The way he said it made it seem like he figures that no one watches.

--Batista & John Cena vs. King Booker & Finlay will be the main event for Armageddon on 12/17 in Richmond, VA. The decision is now official.

--Sandman vs. Bob Holly has been added to the ECW PPV

--The USA Network web site lists the 12/18 Raw from Washington, DC as being a three-hour show. We don't know anything more than this, but will try and get more details late today

--WWE hast just released thousands of new tickets for Wrestlemania at www.ticketmaster.com

--If you read the Smackdown spoilers late last night or earlier today, we have a correction. The final match on the show taped last night in Buffalo was Undertaker vs. MVP, not Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy as was listed in the original spoilers.

I must admit I chuckled after it was confirmed he eliminated someone from the other team and Michaels uttered "So we're doing good right?"

Some guy tried to kill himself during the Smackdown taping

Tonight at the Smackdown and ECW show in Buffalo, I was with my child buying souvenirs and there was a man who I guess slit his throat rite inside the pavilion of HSBC Arena. He was immediately taken outside and was attended to, I did not hear any other information on it but I assume he died form excessive bleeding. During intermission there were also several TNA chants being chanted, again.

credit gerweck.net for this ditty

Apparently, this guy is in fact now dead.

Eh, I get the same uges when I watch WWE programming these days.

Maybe vince will take it as a sign people will kill themselves instead of watching batista as champ.

Maybe the guys family will sue the WWE saying that their show was the reason he wanted to end his life. And chances are they would win.

A three hour RAW? Why? They don't have writers good enough to make two hours entertaining, let alone three. As for the guy, I'm sorry for his family. That shit is extremely hard to live through.

Any reports as to whether this was Val Venis? He hasn't been seen for awhile.

Val was working heat at least 6 weeks ago. Maybe Coffey kidnapped him.

maybe it was Coffey and he listened to Bob Barron's advice? :ph34r:

Relationships between WWE wrestlers and Divas are at an all-time high according to PWTorch.com, with one source saying some move from partner to partner "like it's high school now; week to week it's different."

Maria, for instance, was reportedly involved with Carlito before moving onto CM Punk. And Torrie Wilson, who recently separated from husband Billy Kidman, has already begun dating one of the Spirit Squad members.

One longtime WWE talent actually believes that the backstage atmosphere in WWE could have played a part in Lita's disinterest in continuing with the company.

Says the source, "It's a men's club, even with Steph around. The men are all knights in shining armour and the women are all seen as K-Feds."

credit: Lordsofpain.net

Relationships between WWE wrestlers and Divas are at an all-time high according to PWTorch.com, with one source saying some move from partner to partner "like it's high school now; week to week it's different."

Maria, for instance, was reportedly involved with Carlito before moving onto CM Punk. And Torrie Wilson, who recently separated from husband Billy Kidman, has already begun dating one of the Spirit Squad members.

One longtime WWE talent actually believes that the backstage atmosphere in WWE could have played a part in Lita's disinterest in continuing with the company.

Says the source, "It's a men's club, even with Steph around. The men are all knights in shining armour and the women are all seen as K-Feds."

With the kind of female hiring policy they've got going the locker room has either turned into high school or virtual brothel for the boys.

With the kind of female hiring policy they've got going the locker room has either turned into high school or virtual brothel for the boys.

Part of the reason they're hiring all the models is so the guys can have some hot girls to hit on (whether or not the models know this...)