TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

How can anyone be Kelly Kelly fans. what does she actually do out there warrent any fans at all.

Look hot and very fuckable?

How can anyone be Kelly Kelly fans. what does she actually do out there warrent any fans at all.

Look hot and very fuckable?

Ya, but how's it possible to be a die hard fan of someone who's had a job for maybe 6-7 months?

Yeah. Kelly's only 19, that's probable but more likely since those girls look slightly younger around 14-15, maybe she babysat them or something.

I like that a random NBA player was just dropped in there like nothing.

from the power 25

RVD 12

RVD put forth a good effort, but once again he came up empty-handed in an attempt to win back the ECW World Title. Maybe he should just give it up, already.

yikes.

Hat Guy would have won, you know, if he actually showed up.

Kendrick is a fantastic heel, while London always look more in place as the face. I'm not sure if Ashley will still be a part of Kendrick/London leading into Mania, as knowing Vince he doesn't want his playboy model seen with two small guys. I could see Ashley leaving them because of the "pressure" and Kendrick turns heel seeing as he lost the girl because of London.

They shouldn't split anyways at least not until WM where they can slide into the TLC match with Hardyz/MnM/WGTT.

Has it ever been reported why in the world Jim Duggan is on the active roster? I could understand the occasional nostalgia appearance. Now that Eugene is a heel he will be relegated to Heat more often.

Someone needs to enlighten me as to why London and Kendrick need to split in the first place? Are either of them in line for a main event push? Have they decided to end their mockery of a tag division once and for all?

Someone needs to enlighten me as to why London and Kendrick need to split in the first place? Are either of them in line for a main event push? Have they decided to end their mockery of a tag division once and for all?

It's just the WWE standard to break up teams and already planted the typical seeds of dissension. Smackdown's tag division consists of 2 teams while Raw has suddenly boosted the tag division to a robust 4 teams (High Landers, Murdoch/Cade, WGTT, Cryme Tyme) with DX and R-RKO having a brief stay. Not to mention the Hardyz and MnM who can wrestle on all three brands. It's a slight improvment, for now.

Either of London and Kendrick are primed for a push anytime soon, especially for a main event push.

If they split them to bolster the CW ranks that has been dead for the past 6 months with Helms rarely defending it and being involved with Hardy and Boogeyman, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

I'd much rather see the CW title retired and leave Kendrick and London in the tag scene for another six months. Being in the CW division is an albatross for it's workers. Helms could easily work with the rest of the heavyweights, Chavo and Mysterio already made that "jump", why can't Noble, Yang, London and Kendrick? Who wouldn't kill to see a Benoit vs Noble feud? Or a Finlay vs London program?

The SD! tag division is down to two teams right now with Idol and KC James put on the shelf while Michelle McCool recovers, though even with the lack of tag teams, I think they should be kept apart. Joey Mercury is scheduled to join Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki on the job squad when he comes back from having his face mangled, I say pair him with Idol Stevens and make another tag team. Give Jamie Noble something to do by partnering him up with KC James and presto one mismatched tag team becomes two pretty solid tag teams if I do say so myself. You cold also go for a comedy team of sorts by having KC James team with Jimmy Yang in a "Good Ol' Boys" southern/cowboy gimmick. Before Amy was fired, she sould have been written as James sister, might as well bring back Michelle McCool as the southern belle and sister to KC James, as the role is 100x better than the "hot for teacher" gimmick. Bring back Jake and Jesse Gymini and maybe add one more, say OVW's Untouchables or DSW's High Impact and you have yourself a decent enough division.

London and Kendrick

Regal and Taylor

James and Noble or James and Yang

Merc and Idol

Gymini

Untouchables/High Impact

According to a wwe.com raw preview, yup, already before the ppv is over, Mr. McMahon will bring out Rosie and Donald to "settle" their feud.

Well do I have a feeling, someone will join the kiss my ass club tommorrow night?

They just had a story on Sportscenter about Animal's son, who is a LB on Ohio State. And they didn't rip on WWE at all, for once.

According to a wwe.com raw preview, yup, already before the ppv is over, Mr. McMahon will bring out Rosie and Donald to "settle" their feud.

In the spirit of Nancy Kerrigan, WWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????? Why would either party agree to such a debacle? Trump would appear to pimp the newest season of the Apprentice. But how would an appearance on a wrestling show help Rosie? And why should WWE care? Doesn't the company have more important things to do, like picking up the pieces now that Trips is injured or figuring out the best way to make K-Fed the next champ?

Unbelievably, Sky Sports 3 here in the UK today has THIRTEEN hours of WWE coverage in a row.

Heat, Afterburn, Experience, Bottom Line, Raw, Smackdown and NYR are ALL being shown back to back.

Trump fits the WWE image and it's hardly a surprise to the mainstream that he'd get publicity by any measure but I can't imagine Rosie actually getting involved.

I'm guessing it'll just lead to a Trump/McMahon debate over the catchphrase and that'd set up the match. I'm still not sure if this means they'll do Umaga/Cena with Trump backing Cena and McMahon for Umaga or try to use someone else.

I'm pretty sure that Donald Trump would not even pretend to beat a woman up on television. It wouldn't be good for business.

I'm pretty sure that Donald Trump would not even pretend to beat a woman up on television. It wouldn't be good for business.

Trump isn't exactly an ethical guy to begin with. I think people will get it's a a guy in drag. It's not any different from the equally lame SNL skits.

Someone posted this on DVDTalk. The following WWE DVDs are now on display at Walmart:

$3.88

Hard Knocks - Chris Benoit

Bring the Pain - Brock Lesnar

Backlash '04 (Benoit,Michaels,HHH Triple Threat rematch)

No Way Out '04 (Guerrero wins the WWE title)

Vengeance '04

Unforgiven '04

Bad Blood '04 (Michaels/HHH Hell in the Cell)

Royal Rumble '04

20 Years too Soon - Billy Graham

Taboo Tuesday '04

Before they were Superstars 2

$8.88

World's Greatest Managers

Royal Rumble '06

Road Warriors

One of a Kind - RVD

Survivor Series '05

Taboo Tuesday '05

Unforgiven '05

Anyone find it funny that one guy in Congress asked to take the day off for the BCS Bowl yesterday, and Congress took the day off. But when JR wanted to go to the Oklahoma game he got denied.