TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Thanks to 411:

"Before Summerslam there was meeting held with the locker room. They were told that there were to be no video games backstage, so that they wouldn’t be distracted. Also during this meeting, they aired a tape of a recent Hardcore Holly vs. Steven Richards bout from Velocity to show the importance of “less is more” and how to sell during a match. They also asked from this kind of effort from all of the men.

The next Tuesday, Richards wasn’t used for the Smackdown taping though, even after his praise from management. Richards is said to be very upset, as he though the rebirth of the bWo would actually mean a push/reward for all of his hard work."

HA! Shows Stevie for trying. I'm sure glad hard work earns praise...that goes nowhere and leads to nothing.

Nobody gives you a chance in this business. You can't sit back and wait for the company to push you. You need to make your own breaks, and force the company to give you the ball to run with.

Why are they continiously jobbing out the tag champs? At least when Regal/Tajiri were champs, they were WINNING matches.

Which tag champs...World or WWE?

If the former...well, Hurricane won last night on Heat, if that means anything.

At last year's event, Triple H won a world championship for the 10th time by defeating Randy Orton.
- The WWE Unforgiven webpage

I love it when WWE fucks up their own facts.

I remember seeing an episode of RAW a ways back and Road Dogg did a moonsault. It wasn't that good but I was impressed regardless. Even though I shouldn't be.

Angle's moonsault is still a thing of beauty. I don't think anybody gets more hang time on theirs then him.

I prefer Angle's version because, regardless of his neck problem, he still brings it out in big matches.

For example, when he did it against Show at Armageddon, or against Michaels at XXI.

Y'know, I really, really liked Undertaker as a heel in 2002.

In fact, BikerTaker from December 2001-November 2003 was actually pretty good.

He was much better than Triple H during that time period.

I dug Underbiker as well. Very disappointed when he went back to ZombieTaker. I get that it was well recieved because of the nostalgia of the gimmick, but I preferred the biker man over the dead man in terms of work. As the biker man, he wasn't afraid to sell as much and show vulnerability, plus it was cool when he occasionally busted out the no sell sit up spot, as opposed to now he does it just about every match.

Best Moonsault: Kenta Kobashi.

I concur. For a man his size, it's incredible. There were times I'd see him do it and the guy taking it would be damn near directly below him and I'd wonder if he'd even hit the guy and he would twist his body enough to catch him perfectly.

Keiji Muto, while not as technically beautiful as Kobashi's or Angle's moonsault, could bust one out quicker than most and had impeccable timing as to WHEN to execute it. As his knees got more and more shot, he actually got smarter of when to bust one out.

Guest thebooker

doesn't paul burchill look like a cleaner shaven triple h. oh I think undertaker heel

at the very start was the best. when he was a dead man and scary, now he's just a poor man's david copperfield with the tricks.

I would take out the following matches from that list of 31:

+Great Muta Vs Stunning Steve Austin US Title (Spring Stampede 1994)

+Marc Mero Vs Steve Austin (KOTR 1996)

+Mankind Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Survivor Series 1998)

+Triple H Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin 3 Stages of Hell (No Way Out 2001)

+Booker T Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin First Blood (SD- 12/20/01)

I'd also add his May 2001 SD match with Benoit.

You'd also want to take out WM13 and SS96 if you don't want to double up, as those will be a lock for the Bret DVD.

If they'rr not on the Bret DVD, there will be riots in the streets, led by me.

You'd also want to take out WM13 and SS96 if you don't want to double up, as those will be a lock for the Bret DVD.

The SS96 match wasn't on the tentative match listing we received a few days back.

Guest *KNK*
I would take out the following matches from that list of 31:

+Great Muta Vs Stunning Steve Austin US Title (Spring Stampede 1994)

+Marc Mero Vs Steve Austin (KOTR 1996)

+Mankind Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (Survivor Series 1998)

+Triple H Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin 3 Stages of Hell (No Way Out 2001)

+Booker T Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin First Blood (SD- 12/20/01)

I'd also add his May 2001 SD match with Benoit.

WM13 is completely essential to a Steve Austin DVD. It's his defining moment of his career.

Oh, I agree completely.

I'm just not sure oof WWE's policy on putting the same match on multiple DVDs.

Oh, I agree completely.

I'm just not sure oof WWE's policy on putting the same match on multiple DVDs.

HBK-Mankind (Mind Games) and HBK-Taker (HIAC, Badd Blood) should help you out. Those two were on at least three DVDs, each.