TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

WWE SmackDown! will be taped on Sunday October 30th at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The reason for this is that "Taboo Tuesday" will be on the Tuesday that the SmackDown! tapings were scheduled.

Awesome. They haven't been running any commercials yet on UPN-13, so I guess tickets aren't on sale yet, but maybe I will be able to attend that show. It might make up for missing the Raw/SD supershow in Anaheim the night after Vengeance (last night of the draft)... well, a little bit. *cries at the memory of ahving a ticket but not being able to attend*

Watching a rerun of the US Who's Line Is It Anyway...they were showing WCW match clips.

They had GI Bro vs. Someone from GAB, DDP vs. Mike Awesome, Stacy vs. someone from Thunder...and more.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

And Ryan was giving clues to Colin like "Stone Cold" and "Rock", for the WCW clips.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

The "new" Danny Basham debuted on Heat. He defeated Nigel McGuiness.

Guest MikeSC
Why didn't they call him Damaja is what I want to know

I'm HOPING they are slowly going for that.

I doubt it, but it is my hope.

Why doesn't Juvi ever wrestle? Every time the Mexicools are in tag action, it's always Crazy and Psichosis and no Juvi?

Is he still punished for almost breaking Paul London's face?

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Why doesn't Juvi ever wrestle? Every time the Mexicools are in tag action, it's always Crazy and Psichosis and no Juvi?

So they get "fluke" wins over the Crusierweight champion, which (hopefully) leads to Juvi taking the title shot against Nunzio at...No Mercy.

Why didn't they call him Damaja is what I want to know

I'm HOPING they are slowly going for that.

I doubt it, but it is my hope.

During the 8/8 Raw from Pittsburgh, during what I'm assuming was a dark match pre-heat, that's what he was referred to as, Damaja. He beat a "local" jobber.

I actually didn't know who he was at the time, seeing as I don't watch smackdown.

I was a little disappointed by Danny Basham using a simple reverse DDT to win his match on Heat. I remember back in 1997 when Sting was using a reverse DDT (which I had never seen before at the time). I thought it was the most badass innovative move ever. Now that I've seen things like the Canadian Destroyer, Vetrebreaker, and F-5, I'm a little jaded in regards to using a reverse DDT as a finisher. I'll give credit to Nigel McGuinness for selling it like death though.

I mark beyond words for the Flatliner. It's one of the most overused finishers (right up there with the Superkick, Diamond Cutter, reverse DDT and Powerbomb) but when the move is executed well, it's visually quite impressive. Kanyon was always the best at it.

What gimmick is Danny using?

He wears dark clothing with dark gray metal studs in it, has facepaint on under his eyes. Says he's a loner, out to hurt and maim or something to that extent.

He looked like one of the headbangers with that facepaint on

what exactly is his gimmick now?

what kind of gimmick was "Damaja" anyhow? (sorry I dont know much about OVW stuff)

Taker's a strange animal. He has in ring chemistry with the downright weirdest guys. I would never think a Taker/RVD match would EVER be entertaining, but hey, those two work well together. Too bad they haven't wrestled each other since '02.