TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

ECW VS. RAW INTER-PROMOTIONAL MATCHES: 10/19 WWE RESULTS FROM BUDOKAN HALL

by Mike from Yokota Air Base, Japan @ 10:50:00 AM on 10/19/2006

Quick Results:

IC Champ Jeff Hardy vs. Kevin Thorne (Minus Ariel.....Dammit)

Hardy wins with the Swanton Bomb.

8 Man Tag Team Match: The Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders, Tommy Dreamer & Sandman

Highlanders, Dreamer, and Sandman get the duke.

Umaga vs. Balls Mahoney

Umaga wins with the Samoan Spike.

Mixed Tag Team Match: Carlito & Maria vs. Mike Knox & Kelly Kelly

Carlito & Maria win when Carlito hits the backcracker on Knox. Post match: Knox starts to abuse Kelly by pulling her hair and yelling at her, then Carlito makes the save by spitting an apple into his face. He then proceeds to lay a kiss on Kelly before he exits.

Extreme Rules Match: Johnny Nitro w/ Melina vs. Sabu

Sabu wins w/ the Atomic Ariabian Facebuster through a table. Post match: In an unusual for WWE moment, the two shake hands in a show of good sportsmanship......Just like the old ECW.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Orton wins via the RKO thus ending Punk's undefeated streak....Somehow I don't see Joey Styles mentioning that on TV

Three Way Dance: Edge vs. Test vs. RVD

Edge wins after RVD hits the 5 Star on Test (Edge used the spear to lay out RVD to then pin a prone Test). Post match: RVD leaves to a huge ovation accompanied by his music.

Main Event Tag Team Match: DX vs. Hardcore Holly & The Big Show

Pre-Match: DX does their bit, and in the middle, Big Show pokes his head out and says "Hurry Up", then HHH says "Hold On Big Show I'm cuttin' a promo here, you'll get your chance". I thought it was pretty funny.

DX wins with the Sweet Chin Music/Pedigree combo on Holly

Quick Notes:

Biggest Pops:

DX

RVD

Randy Orton

Sabu

Sandman and Dreamer

Jeff Hardy

Biggest Heat:

Edge

Kevin Thorne

The Japanese fans like just about everyone

Really fun show. The Japanese fans were really animated during the show. From my experience that is really unusual but it made for a fun show.

Heard a radio commercial yesterday for a Raw house show, the main event will be Cena vs Umaga. I don't think Umaga will win the title at a house show, but this might be part of a program between the two. Other matches they announced were Flair and HHH vs Orton and Edge, and Nitro vs Hardy.

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Orton wins via the RKO thus ending Punk's undefeated streak....Somehow I don't see Joey Styles mentioning that on TV

This bothers me for some reason...Mabye cause I mark out for Punk...I'd feel better w/ jobbing clean to Edge.*shrugs* For a heel...Orton gets a lot of clean wins I must say....Since it's overseas it might not count so....................

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Victims wanted.

umagaedit.jpg

Armando Alejandro Estrada has reached out to WWE.com to announce that Umaga has put out an open challenge to any ECW Extremist or Smackdown superstar who wants to face him at Cyber Sunday on November 5th. Keep checking WWE.com to see which Extremist or superstar accepts the challenge.

Victims wanted.

umagaedit.jpg

Armando Alejandro Estrada has reached out to WWE.com to announce that Umaga has put out an open challenge to any ECW Extremist or Smackdown superstar who wants to face him at Cyber Sunday on November 5th. Keep checking WWE.com to see which Extremist or superstar accepts the challenge.

Kane Rematch?

Against Turkay?

...against The Miz?

CM Punk?

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Well, obviously a few guys from ECW and Smackdown will accept, and we'll vote for which one gets to face Umaga.

WWE Japan house shows are always weird to me. It's like they throw out a lot of the normal matches they would have and pair up random people to have a match. Is Raw or ECW or Smackdown going to have a Japan show thats going to air on tv?

Victims wanted.

umagaedit.jpg

Apparently Umaga hasn't seen this video. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgil7_ecw...open-challenges

Yeah, because when I think ECW, I think The Big Show & Bob Holly.

Honestly, how surreal would DX vs. Sandman & Dreamer be?

Victims wanted.

umagaedit.jpg

Apparently Umaga hasn't seen this video. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgil7_ecw...open-challenges

If there was a chance in hell of that happening I'd watch just to see the car wreck that would ensue.

Is it just me or is the Cena/K-Fed thing getting a lot of airtime?

They just mentioned it on E! and even put Cena over by saying "You don't mess with the champ." Now, if WWE were smart, they'd throw money at Federline and attempt a Cena/Federline feud with Federline siding with Nitro as his muscle and doing a Cena/Nitro match for the WWE Championship with Federline acting as Nitro's manager.

They just mentioned it on E! and even put Cena over by saying "You don't mess with the champ." Now, if WWE were smart, they'd throw money at Federline and attempt a Cena/Federline feud with Federline siding with Nitro as his muscle and doing a Cena/Nitro match for the WWE Championship with Federline acting as Nitro's manager.

I saw the clip of Cena and Federline on collegehumor.com and somewhere else that I don't remember.

Victims wanted.

umagaedit.jpg

I'm going to go with Finlay.

K-Fed is attending this week's RAW according to wwe.com

As long as WWE uses this to put Cena over to the mainstream and Nitro over PERIOD, it can turn out to be a huge positive.

Of course, knowing WWE creative, we'll get ...............

Kevin Federline- WWE Champion