TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Now Damaramu is gone too.

With his IP coming out of Norman, Oklahoma, I doubt he'd ever get validated. Hell, his e-mail address is an OU one.

IK was suspended for a day from the board.

As for Dama...I warned him in the thread, and after he sent me a whiny ass PM about the warning(apparently you shouldn't be swearing if you're a moderator...OH THE HORROR), I sent him a more composed one, telling him "ignore the trolling, and we'll take care of it", among other things. And, like always, it went in one ear and out the other. He actually compared being trolled on a message board, to being mugged in a dark alley, or some such nonsense. Yes, he was baited this time, but he didn't heed my advice and still derailed the thread once again, so fuck him.

Post the pm

Guest Princess Leena

PM's are private and shouldn't be shown to the entire board unless both parties consent.

I just wanted to chime in with my 2 cents, and say job well done to the mod(s) who delivered the kill shot. I didn't want to see him bitching in January about how "if that Oregon loss that wasn't really a loss had been counted as a win, then maybe OU would be playing at this bowl, instead of this team who only got the invite because OU got jobbed 4 months ago and everyone really knows that, even the guys at ESPN, and if the guys at ESPN know it, then you know that we got jobbed and even though I said I wasn't going to talk about it anymore, I'm entitled to because Kirk Herbstreit was trying to bait me by talking about Oregon on the 12:45 AM edition of college gameday!"

PM's are private and shouldn't be shown to the entire board unless both parties consent.

Or they're funny.

I never mind, even though he got really annoying in the MMA forum, whenever a close desicion never went to the fighter he wanted to win, and he would flip out and call it a bullshit desicion, when infact it could've gone either way. Espically Herman/Grove and Griffin/Ortiz. He went on for weeks about how much bullshit Griffin/Ortiz was, when it was a very close desicion and in most MMA fans and experts minds, Ortiz won the fight with his takedown at the end.

I never really went into the college football thread, so I wouldn't know about him in there.

I also have a vested interest in Damaramu's reinstatement because it puts me closer and closer to being the longest-tenured TSMer, up with which I will not put. Marvin, Mole, and Dama all went down, and that just pushes me up near the top of the list.

:blink: You may have a bit of a wait :blink:

Guest Princess Leena

Nothing.

For some reason, kids here think it's cool to hate on the posters who truly enjoy WWE, and don't care about the usual nonsense here.

Nothing.

For some reason, kids here think it's cool to hate on the posters who truly enjoy WWE, and don't care about the usual nonsense here.

I thought you had me on ignore?

Nothing.

There's a world of difference between enjoying something good and defending something that's complete and utter horseshit because you feel a certain loyalty to the product.

Nothing.

There's a world of difference between enjoying something good and defending something that's complete and utter horseshit because you feel a certain loyalty to the product.

LMAO!

ChrisMWaters is a good dude, but a lot of the stuff he posts is real lame. Like a lot of times he'll preface statements with "for some sick reason", and then it'll be something harmless like "I want to see Charlie Haas come out and attack Shelton Benjamin". That's not sick!

Guest Misdemeanors!
I want somebody to be like my sidekick, and be named "misdemeanors!"

Sorry I'm late, I was out stealing Radiohead cd's.