TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The Office, Season 3

God, so much goodness in there. Stanley and Creed holding down the Scene Stealer Alliance, tons of Daryl and Toby. Fucking awesome.

Ryan's middle name is Bailey? What a pussy.

And speaking of, I'm surprised nobody slipped in the puddle Angela was leaving around the office from getting so aroused hearing about Dwight's heroics.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Daryl said "Some old folks gotta here about this" but yeah, I thought I heard motherfuckers for a second too.

The best part of Michael wearing a woman's suit is that it apparently wasn't the 1st time he's worn women's clothing. After Darryl mentions it the 1st time, Michael says "I'm not going to make that mistake again."

SAFETY TRAINING

8:30/7:30c TV14

SAFETY LESSONS IN THE OFFICE - Andy (Ed Helms) returns to the office after several weeks of anger management training, determined to make a fresh start with all the Dunder-Mifflin employees. Meanwhile, it's safety training day in the office, and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) and Dwight (Rainn Wilson) are on a mission to illuminate the true dangers of the workplace. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.J. Novak, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Paul Lieberstein, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Creed Barton, Rashida Jones and Craig Robinson also star.

Men's Warehouse greater.

Dwight playing air guitar=awesome.

Loved Karen's uncomfortable look after Kevin kept goading Jim about how much time he spends at Pam's desk

"Is it nice outaide?"

"It's Gorgeous!"

God I love Stanley.

"If John Mellancamp ever wins an Oscar...I'll be a really rich dude."

*Stanley stares at his car*

*episode ends*

Fantastic.

Agreed. That may be the best ending yet.

Holy shit, this "betting" subplot is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME..

I almost died when I realized what was happening with the Ryan/Kelly/Netflix scene.

Yeah, I pretty much lost it right then, too. I thought this was almost as good as last week's, actually.

I petition that we change the ignore feature here to simply say "Shun" with a link to "Un-shun".

The betting was just genius and I'm loving that Darryl is getting a lot more face time.

Jim- Oh my God, he's gonna kill himself pretending to kill himself

Was that the realtor from Arrested Development?

Yeah, Ed Helms from the Daily Show.

I think that makes at least 4 actors who have been on both shows now.

Who else?

The actress who plays Phylis was in the boardroom on AD one time, the guy who plays Kevin was a gun salesman who sold a gun to Tobias, and Rob Riggle was the Booze Cruise captain and the activist who fell in love with Buster when he was in the coma.

Patrice O'Neal being the big sea monster again last night reminded me that he played T-Bone on AD in 'Top Banana'. He was a flamer.

Also, it appeared that Creed had just finished taking a leak before he announced his finding of the inflatable castle. Sure looked like he just finished zipping himself back up.

Yeah, as he was walking from out behind the building where the castle was he was zipping up his pants and said "Hey check it out, there's a castle over there."

I also loved when Dwight asked Michael if he wanted to do another test and Michael said "No, no more. The tests are going terrible. If we keep doing them I'm not gonna want to jump."